follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 9687 times)

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 11:50:50 PM »
If you have another source of income and you are too lazy to do studies about it, I think it is suitable for you to be a long-term investor. The only thing to do is to choose a crypto to buy and hold it long-term.
We should have other source of income in real life. It is better to not rely on trading to get monthly income. We may not get profits every day, trading sometimes becomes difficult because of the change of crypto trends. I have an experience to get no profits with my day trading, during the bearish season it is a bit difficult to get profits.

I do agree, we shouldn't rely on crypto alone, maybe there will be some members who goes on full crypto, but it's very unpredictable and we can compare it to gambling that we don't know if we are going to profits or not.

And I recall the madness of 2017's bull run wherein I saw post regarding quitting their job and then just trade. But in 2018, very different story to all of us as it is bearish and we can't make money in trading or it is very hard.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 11:50:50 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2024, 11:57:52 PM »
If you have another source of income and you are too lazy to do studies about it, I think it is suitable for you to be a long-term investor. The only thing to do is to choose a crypto to buy and hold it long-term.
We should have other source of income in real life. It is better to not rely on trading to get monthly income. We may not get profits every day, trading sometimes becomes difficult because of the change of crypto trends. I have an experience to get no profits with my day trading, during the bearish season it is a bit difficult to get profits.

I do agree, we shouldn't rely on crypto alone, maybe there will be some members who goes on full crypto, but it's very unpredictable and we can compare it to gambling that we don't know if we are going to profits or not.

And I recall the madness of 2017's bull run wherein I saw post regarding quitting their job and then just trade. But in 2018, very different story to all of us as it is bearish and we can't make money in trading or it is very hard.
Those who want to do trading completely and do it from home and are willing to leave their main job, then that is not the right way, when you already work in an office then you should keep that job, make cryptocurrency a place to store assets in the form of Bitcoin, why only Bitcoins? because Bitcoin has a limited total supply and has the opportunity to gain a lot of profit when the price rises to become very expensive. If you observe the price of Bitcoin from 2017 to this year then I am sure you think the same as me that Bitcoin can be a good investment place and place for long-term trading.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2024, 05:21:08 AM »

Those who want to do trading completely and do it from home and are willing to leave their main job, then that is not the right way, when you already work in an office then you should keep that job, make cryptocurrency a place to store assets in the form of Bitcoin, why only Bitcoins? because Bitcoin has a limited total supply and has the opportunity to gain a lot of profit when the price rises to become very expensive. If you observe the price of Bitcoin from 2017 to this year then I am sure you think the same as me that Bitcoin can be a good investment place

Yeah , bitcoin is always be favourite coin for investment.
Limited supply and most popular than other.
If we bought bitcoin at the past, maybe we will be a rich people now.

Trading is good way to do, if we have skill, good analysis and experience.
 We can gain profit everyday by trading.
But don't leave you real job.
For the record, crypto is just another income.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2024, 11:12:30 PM »
There are only a few traders when compared to the high population of crypto enthusiasts who are not traders but only prefer holding their coins for the long term. Why do you think that there are fewer traders than holders? That's because trading is very risky, and as a matter of fact, there is no 100% guarantee or possibility that a trader can always be in profit all day.

Holding happens to have a very smooth part compared to trading, which has a very unpredictable outcome. In some trades. Before an individual can actually become a very successful trader, they need to spend time and properly learn and develop some good trading strategies, but so many people are not very patient while they try.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2024, 11:53:45 PM »
Bitcoin is number 1 for the choice of investment. Ethereum is the number 2.
I only trust these 2 coins for a long term investment. These coins are the only coins that we can trust more than the others.

But it is not easy to have a proper knowledge in trading. Although we can analyze it, it is difficult to know the exact thing to happen. We often to see a surprising thing happening. Sometimes we predict the coin will skyrocket, but in fact it freefalls. There is no certainty in crypto investment. That's why we don't make crypto as the main job. You're right, we must stay in our job in real life.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:08:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2024, 04:07:26 AM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
Money can be earned in both trading and holding but definitely skill and skill play a very important role in this. However, in the new situation, many people expect to earn money overnight by trading or holding, but it is completely unreasonable. There are certain requirements that must be mastered by the new traders before starting trading. Of course experienced traders rarely experience losses while trading. So a novice should not expect to profit from trading and holding unless he himself is experienced and skilled.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2024, 04:47:39 AM »

Those who want to do trading completely and do it from home and are willing to leave their main job, then that is not the right way, when you already work in an office then you should keep that job, make cryptocurrency a place to store assets in the form of Bitcoin, why only Bitcoins? because Bitcoin has a limited total supply and has the opportunity to gain a lot of profit when the price rises to become very expensive. If you observe the price of Bitcoin from 2017 to this year then I am sure you think the same as me that Bitcoin can be a good investment place

A person can trade and invest together if he wants. If a person has an idea about investing and if he has an idea about trading then he can definitely do two things at the same time but this person will need good financial support at the same time.  There is no need to worry much about investments as investments are usually planned for a long time. After investing, the investment should be kept and if there is a plan to increase the investment in the future, an investor can increase his investment, but trading requires a little more planning or thinking than investing. Trading is usually done in a short term plan so a trader has to monitor the market every time and buy coins at the right time and sell them at some profit so always monitor the market. Both are very positive for a person if done well.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2024, 04:47:39 AM »

Offline Gormicsta

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 231
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 08:09:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Quick Poster too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts
« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2024, 02:25:38 PM »
When holding for an extended period of time, there are certain risks to take taken into consideration, such as market volatility and possible regulatory changes. On the contrary, trading carries more risk but has a chance for bigger short-term profit. When deciding on a choice, it's essential to carefully evaluate what you want and risk forbearance.

Offline CryptoLaila

• Activity: 160
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:59:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    100 Posts Avatar 50 Posts
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2024, 05:49:08 PM »
When holding for an extended period of time, there are certain risks to take taken into consideration, such as market volatility and possible regulatory changes. On the contrary, trading carries more risk but has a chance for bigger short-term profit. When deciding on a choice, it's essential to carefully evaluate what you want and risk forbearance.
[/quote
All formes of Trading comes with risk , even the crypto market it self is a risk
However, it lies with us to make a comparison between  the short term and the long  term but what really  matters is that  either long or short we must be prepare for the down part .

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2024, 10:35:02 PM »
point of main, holding need long time but trading is short time which you can make money everyday from trading.
First of all you need to understand holding or trading everything you need to have knowledge. As an experienced trader earns a lot of money by trading daily. On the other hand if a good investor can buy good currency then he can also get profit.
You need to gain a lot of experience in both areas to make money. If you don't have proper knowledge about trading and proper strategy then you can never earn from trading platform. On the other hand if you don't have proper knowledge or strategy about holding then you will never be successful and earn money from holding. There are many traders who keep their balance trading at a loss day after day after month because they don't know the strategy properly. There are many holders who get impatient after holding for a while and sell their holdings at a loss. So whatever you do you have to be patient only then you can be successful.
But overall it can be said that holding is better than trading because trading is not suitable for everyone but holding can be suitable for everyone.

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2024, 02:02:33 PM »
I prefer HodL because most of the coins I own are sold shortly after they rise and I don't really care if the coins I own dump by 70% or more.
Daily trading seems like I can't wait to continue trading because I see the price changes every day and it's very difficult to predict the price, instead I want to make a profit but if I'm impatient I can lose.

This is just my taste, who likes long-term trading or being a trader because it is very easy for me to do.
-Buy coin Z with a nominal value of 100 USD.
-Wait and HodL until the price increases according to what I want.
-Simple, right?
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2024, 11:14:10 PM »
Both trading and holding have the risks. I think the level of the risks are the same if we hold top coins. It will be different if we hold shot coins only. Sure, the volatility of the prices and the market trend will absolutely change. So, there is no term of safe holding or trading in crypto because of the nature. The news also has a big role to influence the price movement.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2024, 11:35:06 PM »
I prefer HodL because most of the coins I own are sold shortly after they rise and I don't really care if the coins I own dump by 70% or more.
Daily trading seems like I can't wait to continue trading because I see the price changes every day and it's very difficult to predict the price, instead I want to make a profit but if I'm impatient I can lose.

This is just my taste, who likes long-term trading or being a trader because it is very easy for me to do.
-Buy coin Z with a nominal value of 100 USD.
-Wait and HodL until the price increases according to what I want.
-Simple, right?
It looks simple, but in reality it will not be so, it will not be so easy to withstand the long term.
And this also depends on what coin you are holding for the long term.
If Bitcoin or Ethereum, maybe it's already quite common and delivering for the long term, but it also depends on how the crypto market is doing.

But if it holds an obscure altcoin, it will only be a waste of time and money, because the development of the project is unclear.
Holding is not just holding, but when you have the opportunity to buy back it needs to be done in order to add to the assets you hold and the average of purchases increases.
$100 is a small amount for a long-term investment, it must continue to be added with DCA.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2024, 11:59:18 PM »
Both trading and holding have the risks. I think the level of the risks are the same if we hold top coins. It will be different if we hold shot coins only. Sure, the volatility of the prices and the market trend will absolutely change. So, there is no term of safe holding or trading in crypto because of the nature. The news also has a big role to influence the price movement.
The news circulating will have an important influence on cryptocurrency price movements, but what you need to pay attention to is that only holding coins that have a limited supply, such as Bitcoin, means the risk will be smaller because the very limited availability of Bitcoin will definitely have a good impact in the future.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2024, 06:37:58 AM »

Holding is best as compared to short term because in short term the person is in tension all the time whereas in holding the person is not in tension he is tension free and he imagines if he will benefit in the future how much will he benefit i.e. He's putting this stuff in and time is going by and suddenly he's so profitable long-term because this whole market is run on bitcoin, that is, if you hold bitcoin one day you will get a lot of benefit from it because bitcoin can never die. You must have seen all the previous charts, how many times bitcoin has gone down, but then what is yours. Goes back into place.

So better think about long term as holding the coins not to sell for a few dollars as short term.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG