follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Trading Vs Hodling  (Read 7782 times)

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 954
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:12:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
Re: Trading Vs Hodling
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2024, 12:30:12 PM »
The market has many ways it makes you reach and aa a trader, it's one of the ways you can make money quickly. Meme coins may looks bad and because they dump after they have pumped but it doesn't happen immediately they pump, it takes sometime probably after the hype has die down. That's the time you take advantage and follow the trend and by the time you have gain some significant profits, you don't have to chase the market too much, kindly exit your trade when everyone is becoming too bullish and live th coin for people  who still want to buy and sell it. Your own priority is to make profits and move to the next one as a trader and not as a holder.
As you said, meme coins often have a bad image, but you need to know that not all meme coins are like that, Dogecoin, Shiba, PEPE and other meme coins that are in the top 20 of the coinmarketcap list are better because other meme coins have movement. because of the hype and has a very high risk.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2024, 12:30:12 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1698
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 02:10:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2024, 03:44:03 PM »

So that's what will pump up meme coins, where there are very influential people behind meme coins, doge for example. We know that Elon has tweeted about doge several times and that has made him go up, that's what the fans of this meme coin have been waiting for.

Some time ago I also saw my friend enter the doge market, I don't know whether he bought it or not, but what is clear is that he once told me that he was going to buy doge and maybe now he already has it.

Many investors are like that, even today they still buy and hold Dogecoin waiting for Elon Musk to play with it like before, make tweets or discuss Dogecoin. And they are sure they will get big profits, if I still play on top coins, don't buy meme coins.
Yes, they seem to hope that the whales will come in and create a new hype for this doge coin, and there are many of them who still hope for this meme coin, even though the risks are very big.

However, from what I see, those who still hold these memecoins are those who have already made a profit, yes you could say that the coins that are in their wallets now are their profits, because they have already withdrawn their profits first. This is actually a strategy that is implemented, yes, they hold on to profits, so even though they have to make a loss, it is a loss of their profits.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2024, 07:18:10 PM »

Yes, they seem to hope that the whales will come in and create a new hype for this doge coin, and there are many of them who still hope for this meme coin, even though the risks are very big.

However, from what I see, those who still hold these memecoins are those who have already made a profit, yes you could say that the coins that are in their wallets now are their profits, because they have already withdrawn their profits first. This is actually a strategy that is implemented, yes, they hold on to profits, so even though they have to make a loss, it is a loss of their profits.

It seems you are right, if you only hold the money you make, it actually doesn't matter if you lose, that's what they are doing currently holding meme coins. but if we use main funds it is very risky, because mem coin is just a hype coin.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2024, 11:58:13 PM »
It seems you are right, if you only hold the money you make, it actually doesn't matter if you lose, that's what they are doing currently holding meme coins. but if we use main funds it is very risky, because mem coin is just a hype coin.
Yes, that's how it is when you enter into meme coin. There will definitely be risks that you have to go through, especially for meme coin which doesn't provide a guarantee that you can make a profit quickly, so you have to remain alert to all the risks that occur in cryptocurrencies.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #169 on: March 22, 2024, 04:44:21 AM »

Yes, that's how it is when you enter into meme coin. There will definitely be risks that you have to go through, especially for meme coin which doesn't provide a guarantee that you can make a profit quickly, so you have to remain alert to all the risks that occur in cryptocurrencies.

Memecoin can make a quick profit if you buy into the hype, but it will go by so quickly. I've done it in the past, but for now, I don't buy or hold meme coin, I prefer topcoin. I don't have time to monitor the market because I'm busy in the real world.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #170 on: March 22, 2024, 10:18:15 PM »
Memecoin can make a quick profit if you buy into the hype, but it will go by so quickly. I've done it in the past, but for now, I don't buy or hold meme coin, I prefer topcoin. I don't have time to monitor the market because I'm busy in the real world.
That's right, Meme coin has price movements because of the hype and of course it has a very high risk because the price movement is not very stable and there are no products being developed so there is no strong reason to stay in meme coin for long, if you are already making a profit you should get out from taking profits.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2024, 11:39:11 PM »

Crypto risks are very diverse, so it's true what you said, we have to be extra vigilant, at least we have minimized the risk, it's better than nothing,
If you play memes you should be ready to lose

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #171 on: March 22, 2024, 11:39:11 PM »

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1734
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 02:28:45 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #172 on: March 23, 2024, 11:06:58 AM »
That's right, Meme coin has price movements because of the hype and of course it has a very high risk because the price movement is not very stable and there are no products being developed so there is no strong reason to stay in meme coin for long, if you are already making a profit you should get out from taking profits.

Good advice, if we invest in meme coins other than for the short term, if we feel we are making a profit, we should sell it. because meme coins are always risky and often get people trapped in high prices.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2024, 04:52:56 AM »
The market has many ways it makes you reach and aa a trader, it's one of the ways you can make money quickly. Meme coins may looks bad and because they dump after they have pumped but it doesn't happen immediately they pump, it takes sometime probably after the hype has die down. That's the time you take advantage and follow the trend and by the time you have gain some significant profits, you don't have to chase the market too much, kindly exit your trade when everyone is becoming too bullish and live th coin for people  who still want to buy and sell it. Your own priority is to make profits and move to the next one as a trader and not as a holder.
As you said, meme coins often have a bad image, but you need to know that not all meme coins are like that, Dogecoin, Shiba, PEPE and other meme coins that are in the top 20 of the coinmarketcap list are better because other meme coins have movement. because of the hype and has a very high risk.

-   Yes, meme coins are often not very good; only a few of them can really be said to be okay, and there is also potential like the ones you mentioned, especially the Pepe coin, which is only for a short period of time. was immediately listed on almost all the top exchanges in the crypto space as well.

That's why we need to do your own research first. Now, if we are sure of the coin's potential and we don't have enough knowledge about trading, we can just hold it while studying it from the beginning.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #174 on: March 24, 2024, 05:35:46 AM »

-   Yes, meme coins are often not very good; only a few of them can really be said to be okay, and there is also potential like the ones you mentioned, especially the Pepe coin, which is only for a short period of time. was immediately listed on almost all the top exchanges in the crypto space as well.

That's why we need to do your own research first. Now, if we are sure of the coin's potential and we don't have enough knowledge about trading, we can just hold it while studying it from the beginning.

As many members here say, meme coins are not suitable for the long term, if you still intend to buy meme coins it is better to trade or hold them for the short term. because the risk is so big if you hold meme coins for a long time.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #175 on: March 24, 2024, 05:14:08 PM »
Good advice, if we invest in meme coins other than for the short term, if we feel we are making a profit, we should sell it. because meme coins are always risky and often get people trapped in high prices.
Meme coins will never be the right choice for trading or long-term investment because they are too risky and there is no clear project because sometimes meme coins are only used for money laundering by whales, from bitcoin it goes into meme coins which makes the price of meme coins increased very high a few days ago.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG