follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Which project/token brings you the most profit?  (Read 896 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2937
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:46:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Which project/token brings you the most profit?
« on: February 11, 2024, 08:21:33 PM »
The crypto market is young, has great fluctuations and is very potential. We have heard many people become rich investing in this market with Bitcoin and Altcoins, many of them have become millionaires or even billionaires from crypto[1-3]. Their success has become an attractive topic for the press, as well as a source of inspiration and motivation for many investors in the crypto market. This is understandable because most of us want to become rich to reduce financial worries in life.

I am also not an exception. I have been involved in the crypto market since 2017 and have had many successes and failures. Although I did not become a millionaire, many projects and tokens brought me great profits and joy. The most profitable token for me is XRP off Ripple project. I invested in XRP at the end of 2017, when the crypto market was the hottest, and bought it at 1 XRP = 0.2 USD, then sold it at 1 XRP = 2 USD, and my investment was x10 just after 1 month, which I have never experienced when investing in real estate or gold.

Finally, because I couldn't bear the risk of losing that big profit, I sold XRP and took a profit of nearly 5k USD. I know that for many people, 5k USD is just a small amount of money, but before in my whole life I had never had such a large amount of money, it was enough for me to pay off my entire university tuition debt and buy a my first iPhone, even though it's just an old iPhone.

Perhaps I was too lucky to not suffer losses as soon as I started participating in the crypto market. That profit also gave me more confidence to stay in the crypto market for the past 6 years, I also had more motivation to continue working in this market as a translator to accumulate and invest in potential tokens in the crypto market.

I want to hear your success stories:
  • Which project and token has brought you the biggest profit?
  • How do you use that profit?
  • What impact has that success had on you?

References:
[1] Four ordinary people share how they got rich from crypto
[2] 5 People Who Became Rich Because of Bitcoin, And Their Stories
[3] 12 Bitcoin Success Stories: Meet Bitcoin Millionaires

Note:
  • My opinion was posted first in that topic, on Bitcointalk
  • I leave the source link to avoid plagiarism accusation.
  • I excluded/ included minor things from an original thread if necessary.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Which project/token brings you the most profit?
« on: February 11, 2024, 08:21:33 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1498
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Which project/token brings you the most profit?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2024, 11:13:21 PM »

same answer from mybtt
1. For new projects in 2021 I am following the SFP project (safepal) by participating in a sustainable airdrop
2. I use the profits I get to buy top coins such as Bitcoin and BNB for my assets in the long term, the rest I use for my personal needs
3. The success that I have achieved is undeniably financial freedom, even though it's not much, at least I can fulfill my hobby, namely shopping for kitchen equipment.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15947
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 01:14:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2024, 07:39:49 PM »
I am also not an exception. I have been involved in the crypto market since 2017 and have had many successes and failures. Although I did not become a millionaire, many projects and tokens brought me great profits and joy. The most profitable token for me is XRP off Ripple project. I invested in XRP at the end of 2017, when the crypto market was the hottest, and bought it at 1 XRP = 0.2 USD, then sold it at 1 XRP = 2 USD, and my investment was x10 just after 1 month, which I have never experienced when investing in real estate or gold.
Congratulations on the big profits in this market, XRP is an extremely potential token, I am always waiting for its impressive return in the next cycle, when all lawsuits have helped promote Ripple strength!

1. I participated in the OptiToken project in 2018, a project to develop optimal trading methods, then generate profits and use them to buy back tokens, creating token scarcity.
2. At the best time, my OPTI was worth more than $30K, but I didn't pay attention and didn't sell it at the best time. In the end, I could only sell them for a few hundred dollars in 2021.
3. Most of the profits were missed but I received more important things. This fluctuation helps me understand more about the market: cyclicality, inflation, the need for portfolio management and profit preservation :)
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline DrBeer

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter too active, 25 Posts in one day Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 07:50:34 PM »
If you take my crypto portfolio, and analyze it for the period of the last 6 months, the picture is like this:
1. Bitcoin gave the biggest growth (in monetary equivalent), and it is about x2 from the price 6 months ago
2. The highest percentage increase (i.e. the token that has increased in value the most) is Avalanche - which gave a figure of x4 from the price 6 months ago

Now in my crypto portfolio a little over 50% is bitcoin.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2024, 10:50:22 PM »

I have no success stories in crypto yet but I believe that I will have that soon as the bull run draws closer.

This upcoming bull run we are anticipating is my first bull run to witness in the crypto space as I am using the opportunity I have to accumulate bitcoin and some other top coins I believe will do well in the 2024/2025 bull run.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 03:52:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2024, 11:22:52 PM »
I've kind of forgotten. but at least there may be some. Even though it may not be too big for other people, this is enough for me:
- XRP in 2021
- CTSI
- HE
It seems like that, actually there are top coins too, but unfortunately at that time we haven't really focused on that direction, so it's only limited to a small amount.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1134
  • Last Active: Today at 02:54:18 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 10:52:50 PM »
The coin that profited me in 2021 was Bitcoin, Dogecoin, there was also this coin called CHZ which also got me a huge profit because I was it was very volatile, so I was just lucky to keep buying at the dip and sold at a high price until I got a huge profit. Apart from those coins, there was other coins which I earned some profit from but I can't remember the names again because the project are now dead. I felt very happy for the first profit I made in 2021 because that was when I first experience what bull market means.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2024, 10:52:50 PM »

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1101
  • Last Active: Today at 03:49:24 PM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2024, 11:18:08 PM »
Bitcoin but I didn't sold most of it and in paper that I've taken the most profit as another part of my portfolio is Ethereum. I was just lucky that I've accumulated it on 2018 when the bear market was in. I'd do the same thing again after this bull run because that's an easy strategy that everyone will just have to accumulate and wait. And when the time is right, that's when all of us are going to take profit and sell whenever we're in profit. Still waiting for many of those types of opportunities to come.

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3557
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:56:24 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2024, 11:52:24 PM »
The coin that profited me in 2021 was Bitcoin, Dogecoin, there was also this coin called CHZ which also got me a huge profit because I was it was very volatile, so I was just lucky to keep buying at the dip and sold at a high price until I got a huge profit.
I got enough profits with Bitcoin but I didn't get any profits with Dogecoin. I avoid to invest in Dogecoin although it was one of the most popular altcoins in 2020-2021. I'm not sure to invest in Dogecoin because the price of Dogecoin is very unpredictable due to its hype. They have no fundamentals, we can't expect much for their future.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2024, 11:43:19 PM »
I have no success stories in crypto yet but I believe that I will have that soon as the bull run draws closer.

This upcoming bull run we are anticipating is my first bull run to witness in the crypto space as I am using the opportunity I have to accumulate bitcoin and some other top coins I believe will do well in the 2024/2025 bull run.
This crypto market is very potential for all of investors, wish you great profits in the uptrend 2025, don't forget to share your story with us!

I've kind of forgotten. but at least there may be some. Even though it may not be too big for other people, this is enough for me:
- XRP in 2021
- CTSI
- HE
It seems like that, actually there are top coins too, but unfortunately at that time we haven't really focused on that direction, so it's only limited to a small amount.
I know XRP and CTSI, but if you are already profitable with HE (Heroes & Empires token), you are really lucky! The GameFi trend ended very quickly and many people suffered losses when investing in new GameFi projects in 2021. Anyway, congratulations, you have made wise decisions in the 2021 uptrend.

The coin that profited me in 2021 was Bitcoin, Dogecoin, there was also this coin called CHZ which also got me a huge profit because I was it was very volatile, so I was just lucky to keep buying at the dip and sold at a high price until I got a huge profit. Apart from those coins, there was other coins which I earned some profit from but I can't remember the names again because the project are now dead. I felt very happy for the first profit I made in 2021 because that was when I first experience what bull market means.
Congratulations on your successful 2021 uptrend, both Btc and Doge have grown very well. Chz is also very famous in the Fan token trend and has increased in price more than 200 times. It's a pity that I didn't choose these 3 tokens in 2021  :(

Bitcoin but I didn't sold most of it and in paper that I've taken the most profit as another part of my portfolio is Ethereum. I was just lucky that I've accumulated it on 2018 when the bear market was in. I'd do the same thing again after this bull run because that's an easy strategy that everyone will just have to accumulate and wait. And when the time is right, that's when all of us are going to take profit and sell whenever we're in profit. Still waiting for many of those types of opportunities to come.
I believe we are right before a huge uptrend this year and next. Btc and Eth are always the best crypto assets to accumulate and hold. I read quite a few predictions that Btc could reach 150k USD in 2025, that would be a good time for us to take profits!

Online Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: Today at 07:13:36 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2024, 03:40:12 AM »
          -   So far, I haven't been involved in any projects in the crypto space that have given me a big profit. Because so far I've been making a profit in trading, which is somehow making a profit here while I'm still learning it.

Then I prefer to invest in trading rather than participating in campaign projects. This is just my guess; I know that there are others out there who are still investing in new projects that are emerging in this field of the crypto industry. Only for now, the ones that give me earnings in trading are Matic, Tao, Manta, and Pepe Coin.

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2024, 12:10:20 AM »
          -   So far, I haven't been involved in any projects in the crypto space that have given me a big profit. Because so far I've been making a profit in trading, which is somehow making a profit here while I'm still learning it.

Then I prefer to invest in trading rather than participating in campaign projects. This is just my guess; I know that there are others out there who are still investing in new projects that are emerging in this field of the crypto industry. Only for now, the ones that give me earnings in trading are Matic, Tao, Manta, and Pepe Coin.
Becoming a trader and making a stable profit using the favourite method at is the goal of many people, congratulations on achieving it. Trading income is always more stable than bounty campaigns.

When you can't be specific about a token, which gave you the most profit, you are probably trading multiple tokens in the market and your trading method is proving effective across many different assets! I also know Matic and Manta, hope these tokens will bring you more transactions as they increase in price in the uptrend!

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 949
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: Today at 04:52:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2024, 06:14:38 PM »
Finally, because I couldn't bear the risk of losing that big profit, I sold XRP and took a profit of nearly 5k USD. I know that for many people, 5k USD is just a small amount of money, but before in my whole life I had never had such a large amount of money, it was enough for me to pay off my entire university tuition debt and buy a my first iPhone, even though it's just an old iPhone.

Congratulations, you were profitable that season. In 2017, XRP was an extremely popular token. XRP's price increased sharply and quickly, giving many people the opportunity to become rich. That season, I was new to crypto so I didn't dare to get involved. I intended to invest in MLM coins, but luckily, before I could invest, Bitconnect collapsed and caused all other MLM projects to fail. Thanks to the delay, I have neither profit nor loss.

I only DCA BTC, then sell it for a profit of several tens of % to buy a new laptop for graphic design work. Even though it's not x10 like you, it's much better than domestic stocks, so I'm satisfied.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline antonyyu3

• Plagiarism strike
  • Baby Steps
  • Activity: 41
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 11:49:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2024, 08:35:45 AM »
As a beginner, what you guys provide is really thoughtful. I still feel positive and believe this is just a start. There are so many coins and projects going on. Maybe the moment of bitcoin years ago will not happen again. I hope I'm prepared financially and mentally when the chance is coming

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2024, 12:42:12 AM »
That season, I was new to crypto so I didn't dare to get involved. I intended to invest in MLM coins, but luckily, before I could invest, Bitconnect collapsed and caused all other MLM projects to fail. Thanks to the delay, I have neither profit nor loss.

I only DCA BTC, then sell it for a profit of several tens of % to buy a new laptop for graphic design work. Even though it's not x10 like you, it's much better than domestic stocks, so I'm satisfied.
I think protecting money is as important as making profits, so when you did not participate in MLM projects in 2017, you were more successful than many investors who lost money that season.

Congratulations on making a profit from BTC and being able to buy new equipment for work. I hope you are back to DCA BTC as BTC is receiving inflows and rising strongly. We saw BTC at 57K USD.

As a beginner, what you guys provide is really thoughtful. I still feel positive and believe this is just a start. There are so many coins and projects going on. Maybe the moment of bitcoin years ago will not happen again. I hope I'm prepared financially and mentally when the chance is coming
The crypto market is still alive and BTC is still an asset that everyone can invest in. Although the growth has not been as great as in previous seasons, BTC is still very good when compared to gold or stocks. As you gain more experience in the market, you can look into Altcoins: they have higher risk but promise greater profits than an investment in BTC.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG