follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?  (Read 15028 times)

Offline Altcoin1998$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2242
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 01:15:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: How can I choose which cryptocurrency to invest in?
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 08:34:14 AM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
Which coin you invest in is a really important decision in the cryptocurrency market. Investing in a good coin with verification definitely has a chance of profit but if investing in volatile and shit project then you can face big loss at any time. Moreover, one should never invest in any project without checking in haste. If decisions are made in haste, then instead of investing in good projects, only due to lack of decision, investments are often made in bad projects.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2024, 08:34:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2500
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:15:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2024, 02:45:42 PM »

Which coin you invest in is a really important decision in the cryptocurrency market. Investing in a good coin with verification definitely has a chance of profit but if investing in volatile and shit project then you can face big loss at any time. Moreover, one should never invest in any project without checking in haste. If decisions are made in haste, then instead of investing in good projects, only due to lack of decision, investments are often made in bad projects.

Before investment we should do research and have analysis. I suggest you can choose top coins as priority. I bought bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, ripple, Solana, Polkadot, and Matic. Crypto is volatile, we must know the risk of this investment.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2369
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 09:25:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2024, 03:46:02 PM »
The large number of crypto coins nowadays sometimes makes us confused about choosing which one is the best, but for me we don't need to be confused. 
Try entering Coinmarketcap to select the 10 cryptocurrencies that are ranked at the top. 
I'm sure that by choosing these coins we won't make a mistake, it's just a matter of waiting for time to benefit from choosing these coins.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1559
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 10:15:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2024, 06:41:47 PM »
Hey! Choosing which cryptocurrency to invest in can be exciting and challenging. It's essential to do thorough research and consider factors like market trends, technology, and the team behind the project.

Research is important before investment in any project therefore if you are not familiar with the project's team, roadmap and goals then he should first take time to search about the project after which little or more sum according to your wealth put it into essential projects.

Sometimes new projects become successful but that success is according to the trend so if you find any project as a highly demanded and trendy then don't hesitate to invest in that project because such projects become more successful in Bull run.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2024, 07:45:28 PM »
One way to select your next crypto investment is to look at the current market capitalization. This will not only show which cryptos are ranked the highest right now but also the curve of their value. Be aware of events around the world that affect the prices of cryptocurrencies.
If this post was a cake, i did say that it's a completely half baked cake, which in other words means that this post is not complete, as it lack full details that should make it correlate with the subject raise by you yourself.
But anyways, I understand that several of us are new on this forum and still learning how to post.

In choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in, there are many criterias one would have to look at or into aside from the market capitalization of the said crypto currency, some of such criterias is...
1. Utility
2. Community behind that cryptocurrency
3. Narrative of that cryptocurrency, making sure its a narrative people are still interested in, it could be a meme coin, defi, Ai, Nft and so on
4. Exchanges where such crypto currency is already listed on and the potential it has at listing on even bigger exchanges.

This are the ones I can call to mind at the moment, if one would find a cryptocurrency that is keeping a positive vibe in all this areas and still have a low market capitalization, I believe that a potential good cryptocurrency to invest in.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:50:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2024, 11:55:07 PM »
The large number of crypto coins nowadays sometimes makes us confused about choosing which one is the best, but for me we don't need to be confused. 
Try entering Coinmarketcap to select the 10 cryptocurrencies that are ranked at the top. 
I'm sure that by choosing these coins we won't make a mistake, it's just a matter of waiting for time to benefit from choosing these coins.
CMC's top 10 is a good choice, but some coins also need research because we have to learn from LUNA, UST which is at the top of CMC's ranking is still a scam and in the end will only harm the investors.

All will have risks even though they are top CMC devices, must be vigilant and always update on the coins or tokens invested.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:58:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2024, 03:11:00 AM »
        -  Don't just invest in crypto without researching it first. Now, if anyone wants to be sure, use coinmarketcap and check the top altcoins in CMC, and just shop there to see which one you think will give you profit in the short or long term.

It's good because that's our basis rather than having nothing as a reference when choosing the crypto we'll buy for our future savings, right?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2024, 03:11:00 AM »

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: February 15, 2024, 05:51:26 AM »
        -  Don't just invest in crypto without researching it first. Now, if anyone wants to be sure, use coinmarketcap and check the top altcoins in CMC, and just shop there to see which one you think will give you profit in the short or long term.

It's good because that's our basis rather than having nothing as a reference when choosing the crypto we'll buy for our future savings, right?

agreed, I also check the top coins, choose the potential coins from there before investment. I think it's more easy than do research. But TBH I did both, I also do research in new coins. Because new coins are more profitable but also more risk.
If we have good knowledge to research it will reduce the risk.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:56:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2024, 06:32:33 AM »

agreed, I also check the top coins, choose the potential coins from there before investment. I think it's more easy than do research. But TBH I did both, I also do research in new coins. Because new coins are more profitable but also more risk.
Research before buying coins must be done even though the coin you are buying is currently in the top position, but if you don't have much time to do research, then just buying Bitcoin and holding it for a long time is, in my opinion, good enough. You can pay attention to the movement of Bitcoin prices from 2009 to now. Imagine that only 15 years can reach this expensive price. Even assets in the form of gold or land and even the price increase will not be like Bitcoin.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1475
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:37:33 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2024, 10:32:13 AM »
CMC's top 10 is a good choice, but some coins also need research because we have to learn from LUNA, UST which is at the top of CMC's ranking is still a scam and in the end will only harm the investors.

All will have risks even though they are top CMC devices, must be vigilant and always update on the coins or tokens invested.

updating invested coins is one thing that every crypto investor must do, where the value of crypto is always changing and always creates sudden surprises without any advance warning,
as you said LUNA disappointed many people because it was a coin that was on the rise before it fell, and no one expected it to crash straight down like that

Offline Garden

• Activity: 83
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 09:21:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    50 Posts Signature Quick Poster
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2024, 11:53:08 AM »
I analyze the growth dynamics of instruments. Then I choose where to invest my money. I also look at capitalization and which cryptocurrencies are most in demand.
I trade at FXOpen

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2024, 08:10:36 PM »

Research before buying coins must be done even though the coin you are buying is currently in the top position, but if you don't have much time to do research, then just buying Bitcoin and holding it for a long time is, in my opinion, good enough. You can pay attention to the movement of Bitcoin prices from 2009 to now. Imagine that only 15 years can reach this expensive price. Even assets in the form of gold or land and even the price increase will not be like Bitcoin.
Sometimes it can't be avoided that many people don't have time to do proper research and analysis, so they rely on the best ranking in the CMC list, etc., because they think that it is guaranteed. But I really agree with what you say if we cannot monitor movements at all times, then it is not impossible that one day things will go down and many incidents will occur. Indeed, altcoins are very vulnerable to change, and indeed, Bitcoin is the most appropriate thing to invest in if you cannot observe it all the time because it has been proven. You are right that the increase in bitcoin after each halving period always increases sharply and was last at $69K, and there could be a surprise next year.

Offline Gideon99

• Activity: 163
  • Last Active: April 14, 2024, 11:16:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    100 Posts 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2024, 07:25:23 AM »
You are right,veiw the current market now that's the best way for you to know  the price and the inflation rate and best way you can make profits.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1131
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:46:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2024, 08:02:24 AM »
updating invested coins is one thing that every crypto investor must do, where the value of crypto is always changing and always creates sudden surprises without any advance warning,

Updating crypto coins for investment depends upon each one strategy.  I love to make short term profit and my buying coin reason are news and something major updates coming to project. For example Elon announced something big for doge coin then I  enter in doge for short profit, similarly gaming project announce game launch. I have made a handsome profit by following same strategy. My friend updating coins for trading and he look for only volatile coins, whenever he realized that any coins having more volatility than his favorite coins, He update the list.

For choosing best coins for investment need only basic knowledge of crypto, research power and best strategy of money management. After that we have to choose any coins which best suitable with our goal.

Online bounceback

• Activity: 875
  • Last Active: Today at 06:23:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2024, 08:52:15 AM »
Updating crypto coins for investment depends upon each one strategy.  I love to make short term profit and my buying coin reason are news and something major updates coming to project. For example Elon announced something big for doge coin then I  enter in doge for short profit, similarly gaming project announce game launch. I have made a handsome profit by following same strategy. My friend updating coins for trading and he look for only volatile coins, whenever he realized that any coins having more volatility than his favorite coins, He update the list.

For choosing best coins for investment need only basic knowledge of crypto, research power and best strategy of money management. After that we have to choose any coins which best suitable with our goal.
For short term I think its the best way in trading and earn much profitable without hold for long term, but its not easy waiting update good or bad news about crypto exactly waiting Elon Musk make update with Doge coin. I believe doge coin potential raise up to 20% after Elon Musk make his tweet not recommended for long term trading, just few minutes after his tweet doge coin dropping drastically and must be faster when trading with doge coin.
For gaming cryptocurrency project, just an hype on the early launching with much profitable or benefit earn but after several weeks running price coin drop.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG