follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Are you buying now?  (Read 10058 times)

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Are you buying now?
« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2024, 08:43:58 AM »
I have bought or re-accumulated when BTC experienced a correction. And I think that it might be the final correction to that level. Because currently BTC has also returned to the price before experiencing the correction. But the most important thing is that we don't panic easily when a correction occurs and instead we have to make good use of this moment.
That's what I did by buying to continue to accumulate more bitcoins when the price corrected to $57K and now $64K at least by buying at a low price we get a little better price.
If the price is sideways for the future, maybe I will also continue to buy considering that the increase in bitcoin is now not too significant, meaning that the bullish is still long, our opportunity to buy is still long.
Of course, it is still too early to determine that the correction is over, because the halving period has just passed in the past few days and there are no surprises that might occur. I estimate that while the correction will still occur in the next few months there will be no significant increase, maybe Q3 will see that movement.
So there is still a chance to continue buying in the future and continue to prepare for that.
It's better to wait for the moment when a correction will actually occur, at that time to continue buying and holding.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: May 08, 2024, 08:43:58 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 812
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:58:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #181 on: May 08, 2024, 11:33:19 AM »
I have bought or re-accumulated when BTC experienced a correction. And I think that it might be the final correction to that level. Because currently BTC has also returned to the price before experiencing the correction. But the most important thing is that we don't panic easily when a correction occurs and instead we have to make good use of this moment.
That's what I did by buying to continue to accumulate more bitcoins when the price corrected to $57K and now $64K at least by buying at a low price we get a little better price.
If the price is sideways for the future, maybe I will also continue to buy considering that the increase in bitcoin is now not too significant, meaning that the bullish is still long, our opportunity to buy is still long.
Of course, it is still too early to determine that the correction is over, because the halving period has just passed in the past few days and there are no surprises that might occur. I estimate that while the correction will still occur in the next few months there will be no significant increase, maybe Q3 will see that movement.
So there is still a chance to continue buying in the future and continue to prepare for that.
It's better to wait for the moment when a correction will actually occur, at that time to continue buying and holding.

-   Actually, the correction is not over yet. I think that the correction is just starting because the consolidation that we can see here on the chart of Bitcoin on any trading platform will take a few months.

Just as of this moment, it is necessary for us to save every time we have the opportunity to buy coins that we think have the potential to give us earnings in the future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG