follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bithumb global Korea  (Read 826 times)

Offline sery2013

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2573
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 10:47:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Bithumb global Korea
« on: January 18, 2024, 10:06:19 PM »
In general, there was an unfortunate situation with trading on this exchange. Somewhere in the distant 2021 received coins for advertising, they were traded only on this exchange, without hindsight transferred all coins assemble protocol and sold for USDT, but the rate sagged and for a long time did not go there.
Then they announced the closure of the exchange for users from other countries, except for South Korea.
I can't get into my account, I remember only what coins were on the account, the amount, the mail specified during registration and phone number.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? Will you be able to withdraw cryptocurrency to your wallet?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bithumb global Korea
« on: January 18, 2024, 10:06:19 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4318
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:08:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: Bithumb global Korea
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 08:01:26 AM »
In general, there was an unfortunate situation with trading on this exchange. Somewhere in the distant 2021 received coins for advertising, they were traded only on this exchange, without hindsight transferred all coins assemble protocol and sold for USDT, but the rate sagged and for a long time did not go there.
Then they announced the closure of the exchange for users from other countries, except for South Korea.
I can't get into my account, I remember only what coins were on the account, the amount, the mail specified during registration and phone number.

Has anyone encountered such a problem? Will you be able to withdraw cryptocurrency to your wallet?
Unfortunately, I have also encountered this and I will tell you that if you can not restore your account you will lose all your savings that are there, if you did not pass on this exchange verification by document and you do not have access to the phone number listed there you can forget about restoring your account.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Potato Chips

• Activity: 734
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 06:02:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Topic Starter Search Signature
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 11:59:00 PM »
My oldest memory of bithumb were two platforms. One for South Koreans and the Global one for overseas folks.

Quick lookup and bithumb global has been rebranded to Bitglobal but it looks soooo dead lol, see: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/bithumb-global
If it's indeed the global one you're talking about, IDK. Maybe you can try to talk it out with the support and see if there's anyone in there lol but yeahhh it looks so dead, I wouldn't expect much from it.

Offline sery2013

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2573
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 10:47:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Sixth year Anniversary 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 08:28:20 PM »

Unfortunately, I have also encountered this and I will tell you that if you can not restore your account you will lose all your savings that are there, if you did not pass on this exchange verification by document and you do not have access to the phone number listed there you can forget about restoring your account.

I have access to my phone, I also have access to my mail, but I can't log into my account because they removed all users except my own.
Now I also wrote to find out what other documents are needed, I will try to send them.
Since I came in today, and the rate is already 0.14$ on the account is 2500 coins, as it is a pity to give them 350$

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG