follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?  (Read 6046 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« on: January 21, 2024, 08:43:35 PM »
The crypto market is abuzz with excitement, and it seems like everyone is talking about it. However, not everyone is profiting from this speculative market. In fact, someone has to lose money. This is a part of the market, but many people seem to forget about the risk of loss or even small losses. This lack of risk awareness is causing me some trouble, as I'm receiving a lot of blame from a few friends.

• The 1st friend: We were both DCA into Bitcoin and achieved some profit. However, she blamed me for being too cautious and missing out on a huge opportunity to make a 900% gain with SOL.
  • The 2nd friend: I shared my belief that BTC price would continue to grow in the long run, possibly peaking in 2025. He took my opinion and started buying BTC a few weeks ago at around 45,000 USD. Now, with BTC down by about 7%, he's blaming me for causing him to FOMO and make poor decisions that led to his losses.
  • The 3rd friend: I once warned her about the high volatility of the crypto market and the significant risks involved. As a result, she opted to stay away and instead invested in gold. However, with BTC having surged by over 200% from its low, she's now regretting her decision and blaming me for discouraging her from participating in this lucrative opportunity.

These experiences have made me realize that even without explicitly giving investment advice, my friends still view me as responsible for their investment successes and failures. Ironically, when they made big profits, they barely acknowledged my role, let alone express gratitude. It seems they only value the profits generated by their investments, not the relationships that led to those gains.

I understand the importance of sharing knowledge and exchanging opinions to strengthen connections. However, it appears that these efforts are not always reciprocated in the same manner. Ultimately, it seems that some people prioritize personal gains over maintaining meaningful relationships. Perhaps it's time to exercise caution in investment conversations and focus on my work :)

I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on this situation:
  • Have you ever shared investment advice or opinions with others?
  • How did those investments turn out for them?
  • Did you receive praise or criticism for your insights?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« on: January 21, 2024, 08:43:35 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Should we share our views on crypto market with others?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2024, 09:28:12 PM »

Well, I have shared my crypto thoughts, knowledge, and ideas with so many people, and some of them have invested and made little profit before they sold off. Some people are also still holding. I cannot say I have not had some friends blame me because they experienced losses in their investments, but I actually learned one thing from them and also on the other forum: it is very important to tell friends about the risks attached to cryptocurrency investments.

Do not only tell them about the advantage and the profit they will make, but also make sure to tell them about the risk and let them be the ones to make a decision to invest or not. I guess your friends will blame you because you missed telling them about the volatile nature of Bitcoin and also asking them if they would invest and hold it for a long time until they made a profit.

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2024, 09:42:12 PM »
The crypto market is abuzz with excitement, and it seems like everyone is talking about it. However, not everyone is profiting from this speculative market. In fact, someone has to lose money. This is a part of the market, but many people seem to forget about the risk of loss or even small losses. This lack of risk awareness is causing me some trouble, as I'm receiving a lot of blame from a few friends.

Every time we make a profitable deal on the crypto market, someone suffers a loss - after all, a deal is two counter offers. At such moments, I always did not understand the people who sell me their altcoins at a very low price. But I prefer not to think about it - my job is to make a profit by buying cheaper and selling more expensive.

• The 1st friend: We were both DCA into Bitcoin and achieved some profit. However, she blamed me for being too cautious and missing out on a huge opportunity to make a 900% gain with SOL.

It's terrible to inflict FOMO on someone else.

• The 2nd friend: I shared my belief that BTC price would continue to grow in the long run, possibly peaking in 2025. He took my opinion and started buying BTC a few weeks ago at around 45,000 USD. Now, with BTC down by about 7%, he's blaming me for causing him to FOMO and make poor decisions that led to his losses.

I realized a long time ago that you shouldn’t give advice on cryptocurrencies to friends. They will never appreciate it. If they have losses, it will be my fault. If they made a profit, it will be only their merit.[/list]
A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Online MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15809
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 08:41:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2024, 03:19:27 PM »
I believe that what happened to your friend is normal and common in the investment psychology of people who do not understand the market well. Greed makes them torment themselves because they missed opportunities and tend to blame others to feel better. The best way is not to pay attention and limit participation in investment stories with them.

1. I still share my views on the market, along with many warnings about risks.
2. 50% create profits, 50% create losses even though they refer to the same opinion as mine. The decision is personal so the result is the same!
3. I have received many blames like you, but I don't care about them. I focus on market tracking and research 😊
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: Today at 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2024, 03:39:28 PM »
~
These experiences have made me realize that even without explicitly giving investment advice, my friends still view me as responsible for their investment successes and failures.
By your own admission, you gave them a financial advice. What do you expect is going to happen when they don't get the result they wanted/prefer? After the massive crash in 2018, I stopped telling people to buy crypto. Instead, I give them warnings of the price volatility and then give them an idea of the cycle (when is the best possible time to enter). No FOMO or FUD. It's up to them what they're going to do with those information.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2024, 03:49:30 PM »
Providing information about cryptocurrency trading to other people is a good step because that way it will increase the number of people who are curious about cryptocurrency and will come in to buy some cryptocurrency, which will make the price rise. But what you need to know is that not everyone has the same point of view. the same, and currently there are a lot of negative things circulating about cryptocurrency, so when you give cryptocurrency information to other people, you have to be prepared to accept the unpleasant risk that that person doesn't like cryptocurrency, but if they are interested in learning about cryptocurrency, then that's your luck.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 07:59:23 PM »
Providing information about cryptocurrency trading to other people is a good step because that way it will increase the number of people who are curious about cryptocurrency and will come in to buy some cryptocurrency, which will make the price rise. But what you need to know is that not everyone has the same point of view. the same, and currently there are a lot of negative things circulating about cryptocurrency, so when you give cryptocurrency information to other people, you have to be prepared to accept the unpleasant risk that that person doesn't like cryptocurrency, but if they are interested in learning about cryptocurrency, then that's your luck.
Well, let's just say that cryptocurrency isn't like the gospel that we should go around preaching it to people even when they don't or didn't ask for it.
Crypto is more like a business, and business are only discussed when two parties meet and share the same interest, even though their opinions some times differs.

So, for me, I do not think it's a good practice to go discussing crypto with people who didn't ask for it.
Now, it's a separate thing to argue about crypto with friends in a public place or indoor, this is completely different, but to meet someone possibly for the first time and start telling them about crypto, is kind of awkward if you ask me, and I wouldn't blame the person if he or she responds in a not so friendly way.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2024, 07:59:23 PM »

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 743
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:46:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 10:44:53 PM »
Yeah I do, but before I do that "'giving my opinion or advice to people'', the person in question must have asked me about bitcoin beforehand before telling them about bitcoin investment.

Nowadays is not when to begin to tell people about Bitcoin investment without first, lecturing them about the volatility of bitcoin. Someone who fails to properly educate people on that is making a very big mistake of being held responsible afterward for people's investment, just in case anything happens to people's investment,

That's why I take my time to educate people about Bitcoin before bringing them into the world of crypto investment. I am doing that so that I won't be blamed tomorrow or questioned about failed investment in bitcoin through my direction

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2024, 11:12:40 PM »
In real life? Yes I have. But I never started it. Only my friends have asked several times and asked for explanations regarding crypto and investment. Because they are starting to be interested in crypto. But here, I always emphasize that investing in crypto is high risk. So you have to really prepare yourself for various things. Such as mental and emotional readiness and stability, readiness for free money that they can afford to loose, and also readiness for prior knowledge about investing in crypto.

And the first thing I share is just about Bitcoin. I didn't dare to recommend altcoins, especially when they asked about meme coins (Doge at that time). So focus more on BTC. As for meme coins, I prefer to provide explanations about some general things, which are not directed at specific coins. because after all, the risk will be much higher.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2024, 11:57:59 PM »
No. I think it is unnecessary to share the advice for investment. When the people got losses, they will blame us. But if they ask for our opinion, we can share the general things about crypto investment. We just share our opinion, don't try to suggest the people to invest in certain coins. I always avoid to give the suggestion for the friends. I am afraid they will get loses, an they will blame me.  :'(

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Thyplaymaker

• Activity: 462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:40:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter 100 Posts
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2024, 12:05:37 AM »
No. I think it is unnecessary to share the advice for investment. When the people got losses, they will blame us. But if they ask for our opinion, we can share the general things about crypto investment. We just share our opinion, don't try to suggest the people to invest in certain coins. I always avoid to give the suggestion for the friends. I am afraid they will get loses, an they will blame me.  :'(
I can actually relate. If you are the one that  fall as victim in buying the wrong coin you would understand and stand up from that set back and keep going. But while others you advice to invest on that certain investment with you also fall as victims of such. You would be the one to be blamed.
That why any time anyone come and meet me bringing a question concerning which coin would be favourable for he or she I always recommend bitcoin, and the main altcoins.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2024, 07:47:33 PM »
In real life? Yes I have. But I never started it. Only my friends have asked several times and asked for explanations regarding crypto and investment. Because they are starting to be interested in crypto. But here, I always emphasize that investing in crypto is high risk. So you have to really prepare yourself for various things. Such as mental and emotional readiness and stability, readiness for free money that they can afford to loose, and also readiness for prior knowledge about investing in crypto.

And the first thing I share is just about Bitcoin. I didn't dare to recommend altcoins, especially when they asked about meme coins (Doge at that time). So focus more on BTC. As for meme coins, I prefer to provide explanations about some general things, which are not directed at specific coins. because after all, the risk will be much higher.
Perhaps it is important to be prepared in terms of understanding and spirit on the part of the listener. The crypto market is so volatile and sometimes beyond the imagination of many people, causing them to be shocked and seek to blame others. Your choice of BTC to introduce first is very wise, but aren't others suffering from FOMO because Altcoins have increased in price more than BTC?

No. I think it is unnecessary to share the advice for investment. When the people got losses, they will blame us. But if they ask for our opinion, we can share the general things about crypto investment. We just share our opinion, don't try to suggest the people to invest in certain coins. I always avoid to give the suggestion for the friends. I am afraid they will get loses, an they will blame me.  :'
Currently, I also do not share my investment views, I only update information from the market to complete my own portfolio. I avoid mentioning specific tokens or ecosystems in discussions with friends and relatives.

As for some people who understand me, I still help them build their portfolios with care. Honestly, I'm also afraid that I'll make the mistake of making others lose and disappoint  :P

Offline Mimi

• Activity: 49
  • Always be positive
  • Last Active: February 24, 2024, 08:48:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Karma Signature Avatar
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2024, 08:00:55 PM »

Perhaps it is important to be prepared in terms of understanding and spirit on the part of the listener. The crypto market is so volatile and sometimes beyond the imagination of many people, causing them to be shocked and seek to blame others. Your choice of BTC to introduce first is very wise, but aren't others suffering from FOMO because Altcoins have increased in price more than BTC?

No. I think it is unnecessary to share the advice for investment. When the people got losses, they will blame us. But if they ask for our opinion, we can share the general things about crypto investment. We just share our opinion, don't try to suggest the people to invest in certain coins. I always avoid to give the suggestion for the friends. I am afraid they will get loses, an they will blame me.  :'
Currently, I also do not share my investment views, I only update information from the market to complete my own portfolio. I avoid mentioning specific tokens or ecosystems in discussions with friends and relatives.

As for some people who understand me, I still help them build their portfolios with care. Honestly, I'm also afraid that I'll make the mistake of making others lose and disappoint  :P
Hi can I please get a little more explanation about bitcoin in general just an overall introduction, thank you.
Mimi❤️

Online trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3480
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 08:44:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2024, 11:34:31 PM »
I have given investment advice to some of my friends in the past, some of them made money, some of them lost money. However, none of them blamed me. However, I was very embarrassed because of my friend who lost money on my advice. I have only had one such incident in my life. After that, I never gave investment advice to anyone. I only talk about the future that cryptocurrencies want to create and the technology of cryptocurrencies now. Also, I tell them that I invest in cryptocurrencies and that investing in cryptocurrencies is a bit risky... This market is very fast. This market upsets people who act on their emotions. I don't want anyone to get upset because of me. So I try to be as careful as possible...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 11:37:44 PM by trendcoin »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2024, 11:42:26 PM »
I can actually relate. If you are the one that  fall as victim in buying the wrong coin you would understand and stand up from that set back and keep going. But while others you advice to invest on that certain investment with you also fall as victims of such. You would be the one to be blamed.
Sure. If we advice someone to invest in a certain crypto coin, he probably will blame us for the failure. But if he can success with the investment, he won't remember where he can get the idea to invest in. I have experienced this many times, so I prefer to stop advice anyone. It just ruins our reputation and it won't make other people to appreciate us.

It is good, just do it yourself and don't share it with others. You are better to focus on your portfolio than you are busy to give suggestion to other people.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG