follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's your expectation for the upcoming MEMECON event?  (Read 344 times)

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 55
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:31:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
What's your expectation for the upcoming MEMECON event?
« on: April 02, 2024, 06:35:36 PM »
Guys for the first time ever, Memecoins are getting the spotlight so much so, that a huge conference specifically for Memecoins known as MEMECON has been put in place to take place beginning from the 28th of may to 30th of may. You may read up about the event via the link below.
https://www.eventbrite.pt/e/memecon-2024-tickets-868287751037

My major concern is this; how will this event impact Memecoins in general? Are we going to start seeing more use cases and utilities for Memecoins? Will investors perception about Memecoin change?
I'm really curious about how this event will impact Memecoins. If you're in Lisbon will you be attending?

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

What's your expectation for the upcoming MEMECON event?
« on: April 02, 2024, 06:35:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4405
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
Re: What's your expectation for the upcoming MEMECON event?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 08:14:00 AM »
I’m not sure that anyone will come there at all, this is some kind of stupid event just for the sake of finding unfortunate people who will buy tickets for 700 bucks :o, there is no point in this event, just maybe simple entertainment, if there is such a thing))
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Shezcute Abbie

• Activity: 55
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:31:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    50 Posts Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 11:01:27 AM »
I’m not sure that anyone will come there at all, this is some kind of stupid event just for the sake of finding unfortunate people who will buy tickets for 700 bucks :o, there is no point in this event, just maybe simple entertainment, if there is such a thing))

I think some people will attend as 700 might not be too much for them. Personally, I don't have such amount to spend even though I'd like to attend. The free ticket event would've been an option, but I I'm pretty much occupied on those said dates. (Those who are free can try that option)

I also don't think it's a stupid event you know quite a lot of people are investing in memecoins and would make it to Lisbon.

Offline target

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1244
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 03:09:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 12:12:06 PM »
Memecoine can also evolve. Some dev teams may add something else to their roadmap next year to be competitive to others but this is if they dont turn out to be a scam dev.

Whats fascinatinv is that memecoins are attracting new comers in crypto market.
▐ ████|    ViteX   |   https://vitex.net/    |████ ▌
Exchange By The Community, For The Community

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 07:22:41 AM »

I think some people will attend as 700 might not be too much for them. Personally, I don't have such amount to spend even though I'd like to attend. The free ticket event would've been an option, but I I'm pretty much occupied on those said dates. (Those who are free can try that option)

I also don't think it's a stupid event you know quite a lot of people are investing in memecoins and would make it to Lisbon.

Maybe I'm wrong , I think it's more likely that I just don't go to such events , I agree that $700 is not a lot of money for everyone , if I wanted to see it I would give it to them but I don't see the point in events to discuss meme coins .

Online LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1672
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:58:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2024, 08:54:35 AM »
I will not say that it's a stupid event, but I would rather say that FOR ME, it's a worthless event.
It's only my opinion though.

I looked at the whole program flow and what they're tackling on the whole program and TBH, I don't see anything significant on it for me to pay that amount of money. I'm too far away from the place, but even though I'm near to it, I will not pay and attend on that event. I would rather spend those money buying DOGE or SHIB. :D That would be more profitable for me.

Having said all of that, there might still be people who are willing to pay and attend to that event for various reasons especially those die hard memecoin fans and it's good. It's just that, it isn't worth it for me. :)

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 07:30:33 AM »
I will not say that it's a stupid event, but I would rather say that FOR ME, it's a worthless event.
It's only my opinion though.

I looked at the whole program flow and what they're tackling on the whole program and TBH, I don't see anything significant on it for me to pay that amount of money. I'm too far away from the place, but even though I'm near to it, I will not pay and attend on that event. I would rather spend those money buying DOGE or SHIB. :D That would be more profitable for me.

Having said all of that, there might still be people who are willing to pay and attend to that event for various reasons especially those die hard memecoin fans and it's good. It's just that, it isn't worth it for me. :)

Of course there are such people and I think they will be not a few, I'm talking about those who only do as only go to such ( type of parties ) because they have nothing to do and it is done for people like them to make money, so I do not like such events.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 07:30:33 AM »

Offline Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:01:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2024, 05:13:31 PM »
Zero! There I said it! Fireworks and nothing to grasp at!

There were hundreds of real events based on Bitcoin not some money grabbing pump and dump scheme and the result after all those were just dreams, vaporware and literally no price movement, those events will have the fate of car shows since times have changed, there is no major breakthrough to be presented there that the world doesn't know about, this ain't the launch of a new Iphone with 100 million possible customers!

The meme wave rides on the success of doge and the bull run in Bitcoin, once that is over, guess what will happen to these coins? 2017 and 2019 have birthed thousands of them that lie now dead with investors crying over that money!

But the most important thing about this event is in the details:

Case closed!

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1528
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2024, 11:01:19 PM »

There is a possibility for people to attend, especially people who believe in memecoin, and have made a profit from memecoin, after that there will be many new investors who enter memecoin, and that's when there will be many people who lose.

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Your Privacy Matters
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2024, 07:42:59 AM »

There is a possibility for people to attend, especially people who believe in memecoin, and have made a profit from memecoin, after that there will be many new investors who enter memecoin, and that's when there will be many people who lose.

Perhaps it is, and this meeting is aimed at finding new investors, if so, then again it is mainly for investors, and ordinary people there is nothing to see, only if you just take pictures of yourself with famous people if there will be such )))))).

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2024, 05:26:08 PM »
          -    You know, in these times, after the events of Bome, Pepe Coin, Wif, and others that exploded and were also listed in the top exchanges, many communities seem to be revived with hope that through small capital investments they will make by buying meme coins, they can get rich here in cryptocurrency.

But it seems that most people are forgetting that the majority of meme coins are still high-risk. It is still necessary to do proper research because most of the community investors are now being carried away by hype and promises, so I hope we become more cautious. Let's choose meme coins wisely.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2024, 11:36:01 PM »
Meme coin was getting great and so popular since Doge coin skyrocketed. So, we can find various meme coins emerging. And most of the meme coins rely on a hype process that will lead them to drastically increase the price of the coin. So here, there are several things that must be considered in cois memes, especially if we want to invest. because every day, more and more meme coins appear with various things from the ordinary to the unique. However, on average, they are almost the same, both in concept and process.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG