follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Can a meme coin make you rich?  (Read 5521 times)

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Can a meme coin make you rich?
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2024, 06:20:36 AM »

That is what causes trading to be the right place to make money easily because it only takes advantage of price movements that exist on the exchange, whereas what will influence price movements is only through the news circulating so that the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices will be fast and will provide a lot of benefits. Good luck to those who can ride its wave.

Trading is good way to gain profit whic we can make mone from price movements.
We should can take advantage of volatility of crypto, especially maybe use bitcoin and Ethereum.
Several friends also use BNB for their trading.
But trading is not easy.
We should have good analysis, skill , and monitor the trend market.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2024, 06:20:36 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2024, 08:06:25 AM »

The more memecoins there are, the higher the risk they create, and if you want to get into memecoin, then you have to remain alert and, as much as possible, not use the money you are using in the near future because when you are trapped in memecoin, it will not make you depressed, and nothing will guarantee profits in memecoin. Therefore,  all the actions you take in memecoin depend on Do Your Own Research (DYOR).

that's true, all the actions you take in memecoin depend on Do Your Own Research (DYOR).
noted
But I suggest don't invest in meme coins.
Very risky and if you're trapped in meme coin, forget it.
You will lose or wait until several years.
But It's impossible to increase again, except meme coin which  so popular like doge and shib.

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2024, 08:29:16 AM »
Most new investors are tempted to buy memecoin with a small amount of money, because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin. But i think it's just a fantasy because most memecoins don't last long in the market and most of them are scams. But everything is possible from the crypto market but some memecoins are really the best.
It's true, meme coins can make us suddenly rich, but not all meme coins. because now there are many meme coin projects that provide very good promises in the project so that all investors are attracted by the promises of the project.
We have to be smart in choosing a project, otherwise you will suffer losses. My advice is that you can look for lots of news about the project you are going to invest in so that you know the quality of the project you are participating in.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2168
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 12:16:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2024, 10:03:02 PM »
Personally, I have a hard time investing my money in memcoins, but I do sin it occasionally. Only I have a strategy about it, I try to buy memcoins with the money I win or get from investments. For example I win money on the Fairspin platform with staking TFS token and invest that money in memcoins. But this is my strategy, in general it is also possible to invest in this way with low risks
Even if you personally have difficulty investing in meme coins, try using the results of the investment or profits from meme coins to bet again.Maybe that's a way that you think can be profitable to do, but I believe this is for the purpose of speculating.As long as you believe there is nothing wrong with it, because everything comes from the funds you have, you have the right to do anything as long as it looks good to you.I hope what you are doing is the right way to do it. Congratulations if you can make a profit from your actions.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 864
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 02:43:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2024, 10:58:30 PM »

That is what causes trading to be the right place to make money easily because it only takes advantage of price movements that exist on the exchange, whereas what will influence price movements is only through the news circulating so that the rise and fall of cryptocurrency prices will be fast and will provide a lot of benefits. Good luck to those who can ride its wave.

Trading is good way to gain profit whic we can make mone from price movements.
We should can take advantage of volatility of crypto, especially maybe use bitcoin and Ethereum.
Several friends also use BNB for their trading.
But trading is not easy.
We should have good analysis, skill , and monitor the trend market.

-   What you say is true, mate, and because trading can give profit to anyone, that means trading includes top altcoins, shitcoins, meme coins, and NFTs that can be used for earnings. It's just different how we make it a way to get earnings, right?

Because this is the reality in the field of cryptocurrency in this industry, where the majority and often what others say are shitcoins, the meme coins have a lot of profit in them through trading, although most also do not experience good earnings here too if you lack knowledge in the crypto space.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2024, 11:03:50 PM »
It's true, meme coins can make us suddenly rich, but not all meme coins. because now there are many meme coin projects that provide very good promises in the project so that all investors are attracted by the promises of the project.
We have to be smart in choosing a project, otherwise you will suffer losses. My advice is that you can look for lots of news about the project you are going to invest in so that you know the quality of the project you are participating in.
We can find numerous meme coins.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/categories/meme-token
From those lists, we can see that some of them are still worthy to find and most of them are none. This is kind of tricky thing to decide if a new meme coin will be exactly worth growing or not. But, we must be careful as always because meme coin is always risky, high risk. Moreover, most of meme coins are existed with hype condition, so we must be able to utilize the hype cycle, if it is left from hype, it means that most meme coins are going to drop. So far, how many kinds of meme coins that are still surviving and can gain its ATH? I still don't find it.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 11:37:53 PM »
Because this is the reality in the field of cryptocurrency in this industry, where the majority and often what others say are shitcoins, the meme coins have a lot of profit in them through trading, although most also do not experience good earnings here too if you lack knowledge in the crypto space.
Really agree with this. Most of the coins in crypto industry are just shitcoins, they are created for the hype and pump-dump only. The developers created the shitcoins to get fast profits (quick money). Many of the developers have no good knowledge to manage the projects, they are just focusing to get investors money. So, people who have lack of knowledge, will be very risky to invest in crypto. We must understand how crypto coin work before we decide to invest.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 11:37:53 PM »

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2024, 11:47:02 PM »
From those lists, we can see that some of them are still worthy to find and most of them are none. This is kind of tricky thing to decide if a new meme coin will be exactly worth growing or not. But, we must be careful as always because meme coin is always risky, high risk.
How to know that they are worthy? I think it is just a list of meme coins, nothing more. Although some meme coins can be popular now, it is no guarantee to stay popular in the next few months. It is difficult to get worthy meme coins, most of them are just hype in a short time. Yes, the risk is very high, it is much higher than fundamental coins. If we choose the wrong meme coins, we may lose all our money.

Offline Salahmu

• Activity: 364
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 03:14:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Good Karma Signature
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2024, 11:51:37 PM »
Most new investors are tempted to buy memecoin with a small amount of money, because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin. But i think it's just a fantasy because most memecoins don't last long in the market and most of them are scams. But everything is possible from the crypto market but some memecoins are really the best.
Yeah actually the truth is that there is always a possibility that someone could get rich through Memecoin  but the question remains that how would you be able to identify the right Memecoin to invest because irrespective of the opportunity that we feel that Memecoin offers there is also a likelihood that someone could lose everything just by investing on Memecoin that's why is not always advisable investing on Memecoin unless you are certain about the Memecoin.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2024, 11:55:16 PM »
How to know that they are worthy? I think it is just a list of meme coins, nothing more. Although some meme coins can be popular now, it is no guarantee to stay popular in the next few months. It is difficult to get worthy meme coins, most of them are just hype in a short time. Yes, the risk is very high, it is much higher than fundamental coins. If we choose the wrong meme coins, we may lose all our money.

I don't think there's a way to know if these meme coins are worthy maybe I think if some influencer supports it like Elon Musk that's the way to know that this meme coin might skyrocket later but other things to check how worthy to invest in meme coins is none. It's just me maybe others here that we do not know have some other ways how worthy meme coins are but for me, I can't find any ways to check if this meme coin is worth to invest.
Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline GideonGono

• Activity: 710
  • Last Active: February 26, 2024, 04:20:40 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    Karma 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2024, 02:43:55 AM »
First of what is your definition of rich?
If it is something that wouldn't think about money or have financial problem and doesn't need to work, then no meme coins or alt coins couldn't give you that kind of life if you would only earn from them once.
But since you generalized it in meme coin not all alt coins then, I think continues profit from them would really be hard thing to achieve not all meme coins give much profit or be successful project.
But if you are talking about Big profit from meme coins then it is possible and it also needs a big amount of capital to be risk.

Online TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1496
  • Last Active: Today at 12:21:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2024, 05:33:24 AM »
I don't think there's a way to know if these meme coins are worthy maybe I think if some influencer supports it like Elon Musk that's the way to know that this meme coin might skyrocket later but other things to check how worthy to invest in meme coins is none. It's just me maybe others here that we do not know have some other ways how worthy meme coins are but for me, I can't find any ways to check if this meme coin is worth to invest.
The first meme coin that received support from Elon Musk was Dogecoin and then lots of meme coins were created until finally Elon Musk had a case and now he is more careful about tweeting on the platform he just bought at a high price, as for investment. So you should remain vigilant because in my opinion meme coin is not suitable as an investment place because the risk is too high.

IyemRoker

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2024, 02:06:34 PM »
because they believe that there will be more profit. A friend of mine told me there is a chance to get rich suddenly from meme coin.
This statement is very familiar with various sayings on Telegram channels because with just 1 USD capital you can earn 1000 USD.
Maybe what you are experiencing is exactly the same as what is in the Telegram channel story and I am sure that all members of altcoinstalks have experienced it.

I also often get advice from my friends about Meme coin so that I can just buy and HodL with little capital.
They also said just wait 5 or 10 years, then the Meme coin will go "To The Moon". They are very confident in the principle but I am not so sure because almost every second I notice this Meme coin launching on various DEXs.

Offline Evgenklm

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2055
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 09:02:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2024, 09:01:23 PM »
Investing in meme coins can be a risky venture. While some may yield short-term profits, most of these coins are short-lived and susceptible to high volatility. The allure of getting rich quickly with meme coins is tempting, but it's crucial to realize that this market comes with high degrees of uncertainty and risk. I would think ten times before investing in such projects; most of them turn out to be scams. Finding a meme project at its inception that will genuinely materialize in the future is challenging; more often than not, they end up being empty endeavors.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1787
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:27:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2024, 11:30:49 PM »

That's the very definition of meme coins, it was created or at at least influence my some personalities like Elon Musk in 2020 that pushes Doge to it's highest and maybe there are a lot of holders who make money out of it.

And then followed by Shiba and maybe another one that I forgot. For sure we have nothing against those meme coins as it worth something in the future or not. But for smart investors, it's not for us. Again, everyone here can decide where to put their money is, but I believed that there are investors who look for solid and legit coins and not those defined as meme coins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG