follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What tokens are trending?  (Read 1932 times)

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 814
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 04:24:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: What tokens are trending?
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 10:24:01 AM »
Guys let's talk about trending tokens. Recently , many tokens are thriving and have made their investors some good gains.
which ones are currently trending, and is it too late to invest in them?

-      Recently, the meme coins have been trending, followed by the coins under depin and the coins under Rwa. Correct me if I'm wrong. Now, maybe it's up to others to research what I mentioned.

It's just that right now I have some coins from Layer 1, some meme coins, coins under Sol, coins under the Arb network, and others that I won't mention.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2024, 10:24:01 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1151
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 02:19:34 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2024, 03:31:44 PM »
Guys let's talk about trending tokens. Recently , many tokens are thriving and have made their investors some good gains.
which ones are currently trending, and is it too late to invest in them?

-      Recently, the meme coins have been trending, followed by the coins under depin and the coins under Rwa. Correct me if I'm wrong. Now, maybe it's up to others to research what I mentioned.

It's just that right now I have some coins from Layer 1, some meme coins, coins under Sol, coins under the Arb network, and others that I won't mention.
I don't recommend it if it's a meme coin, but if you want to try it then go ahead but you have to know what the risks are. Meme coins are coins that live on hype alone, and only a few coins can survive.

Even if we want to buy meme coins, we have to go in with as little money as possible or with money that we are ready to lose. Because it's not just one or two people who lose money due to meme coins.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1124
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:23:15 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2024, 03:57:07 PM »
The fact that a token is trending doesn't guarantee it's potential for profitability.
We must understand that trends are often driven by variety of factors which includes hypes and speculations, sometimes the hypes couod actually be short-term, and if not cared investors can rush in as a result of FOMO.

And the fact that a token is doing well right now doesn't mean it'll continue in the same trend, it's always essential to apply extreme caution when dealing with altcoins, especially when they are mem coins

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1677
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:37:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2024, 09:07:47 PM »
-snip-
And the fact that a token is doing well right now doesn't mean it'll continue in the same trend, it's always essential to apply extreme caution when dealing with altcoins, especially when they are mem coins
All of these trends will be determined by how the state of the world economy is volatile, such as rising interest rates that make crypto prices plummet and some news about Bitcoin adoption or lowered interest rates.
There are many factors that can influence.

Caution is applied at all times, paying attention to Bitcoin prices and news about crypto and carrying out risk management so that trading strategies can run properly.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1760
  • Last Active: Today at 11:19:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2024, 09:56:35 PM »
I don't recommend it if it's a meme coin, but if you want to try it then go ahead but you have to know what the risks are. Meme coins are coins that live on hype alone, and only a few coins can survive.

Even if we want to buy meme coins, we have to go in with as little money as possible or with money that we are ready to lose. Because it's not just one or two people who lose money due to meme coins.
I agree with you, it is not recommended to buy meme coins. Everyone knows that meme coins have too high risks, the prices can freefall anymore and it may never return to its good prices. There are too many scam meme coins, they only have good prices when it is hype. The chance to succeed with meme coins is too small, I personally won't waste my money into meme coins. However, it is true that we must use small money only if we really want to try luck on meme coins.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 796
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2024, 10:03:46 PM »
In the cryptosphere you don't only look for trending coins, you look for coins that can stand in the fate of time because in the crypto market not all the coins tend to survive in the bearish and also give maximum profits in the future. However, investing in trending coins demands a lot of research to be carried out because not all of them are legit and also free from scams.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2024, 01:54:10 PM »

I agree with you, it is not recommended to buy meme coins. Everyone knows that meme coins have too high risks, the prices can freefall anymore and it may never return to its good prices. There are too many scam meme coins, they only have good prices when it is hype. The chance to succeed with meme coins is too small, I personally won't waste my money into meme coins. However, it is true that we must use small money only if we really want to try luck on meme coins.
Well, that's what happened, but now many people are interested because some users made huge profits when investing in meme coins. They are not aware that if something is felt by other people, it is not certain that they will also be able to feel it.

They just hope for luck to come their way, so if it's like that then what's the difference with gambling?
However, we have to be ready for everything, don't look too much at other people when they invest in meme coins and they get big profits.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2024, 01:54:10 PM »

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2024, 07:58:57 PM »

Well, that's what happened, but now many people are interested because some users made huge profits when investing in meme coins. They are not aware that if something is felt by other people, it is not certain that they will also be able to feel it.

They just hope for luck to come their way, so if it's like that then what's the difference with gambling?
However, we have to be ready for everything, don't look too much at other people when they invest in meme coins and they get big profits.

I think that the rise of meme currencies has already passed, and that the fame and boom are already elsewhere, I have heard a lot about trends like AI currencies, or something like that,  you can invest in it and what projects are related to it that is being lived until now, that is why you have to always strive forward, but you have to be in the game, you have to be attentive so that you can achieve the best and invest and then obtain Profits, that is what you should do with that type of Tokens, crypto, everything that Corresponds, for me things can always happen and when you don't have the Corresponding plan.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2760
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:10:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #53 on: May 09, 2024, 04:56:09 AM »

It doesn't seem to be a surprise that many people don't trust meme coins at all as an investment, because many are scams, just like you. But in my opinion, yesterday's meme coin gave a surprise when bitcoin passed ATH, and they were able to increase rapidly coins now it has fallen again, but this is a sign that meme coin can also provide a surprise. Indeed, of the many meme coins, I think there are ones that also need to be paid attention to, such as Doge, which could be another surprise during the bullish season. But I really agree that the meme coin is very vulnerable being used as a long-term investment.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Litzki1990

• Activity: 894
  • Last Active: Today at 07:37:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #54 on: May 09, 2024, 05:06:44 AM »
For trading you need to select coins which are reliable enough and which you can get good amount of profit by trading. It is difficult to find coins that are good quality and good profit at the same time but you must find such coins if you want to earn profit by trading. I would suggest you to use all the top ranking coins in the market for trading. If you use the top coins for trading, it will be seen that all those coins are as reliable as all those coins are giving you enough profit if you can trade properly by following all the rules.

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2024, 02:54:13 PM »

I think that the rise of meme currencies has already passed, and that the fame and boom are already elsewhere, I have heard a lot about trends like AI currencies, or something like that,  you can invest in it and what projects are related to it that is being lived until now, that is why you have to always strive forward, but you have to be in the game, you have to be attentive so that you can achieve the best and invest and then obtain Profits, that is what you should do with that type of Tokens, crypto, everything that Corresponds, for me things can always happen and when you don't have the Corresponding plan.
Of course anything can happen, but when it comes to meme coins, what are the chances that something unexpected will happen? I think it's no bigger than the risk we get.

We must always do careful planning, and it is related to the whole future. When investing in meme coins it has to be like that too, and I usually plan for the worst case scenario that I will experience. Because sometimes we only prepare for good things, but we forget to prepare for bad things.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #56 on: May 09, 2024, 06:26:20 PM »

Of course anything can happen, but when it comes to meme coins, what are the chances that something unexpected will happen? I think it's no bigger than the risk we get.

We must always do careful planning, and it is related to the whole future. When investing in meme coins it has to be like that too, and I usually plan for the worst case scenario that I will experience. Because sometimes we only prepare for good things, but we forget to prepare for bad things.

I have never traded with these coins, nor have I bought any, simply because they do not give me the guarantee, I am sure that if I buy at this time I will not have profits because I have arrived late, then I think that one as a trader, as an investor They have to be in the trend of what is most sought after, that is, if AI is fashionable, buy AI coins, if meme coins are fashionable, they should be bought, but I think that at this point the yield of the Meme mods are not the same because everyone or most people look for these mods waiting for the big pump, and if the pump doesn't happen? If not the opposite? they fall more, because that's what always happens, you simply lose money.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online Cryptsafe

• Activity: 857
  • Referrals: 4
  • Last Active: Today at 07:10:05 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #57 on: May 09, 2024, 07:17:24 PM »

I have never traded with these coins, nor have I bought any, simply because they do not give me the guarantee, I am sure that if I buy at this time I will not have profits because I have arrived late, then I think that one as a trader, as an investor They have to be in the trend of what is most sought after, that is, if AI is fashionable, buy AI coins, if meme coins are fashionable, they should be bought, but I think that at this point the yield of the Meme mods are not the same because everyone or most people look for these mods waiting for the big pump, and if the pump doesn't happen? If not the opposite? they fall more, because that's what always happens, you simply lose money.
Obviously, AI coin are currently in the trend now and moreover, it seems that is the direction of investment which investors are looking at because so far that is what is trending on the social media and the market is booming business. Although some of the AI projects already listed and have been trading for a while now but however some are currently running their sales now. If you can do your own due diligence, you can be able to get them if you feel investing in them at the early stage would yield profit for you.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline ajiz138

• View Profile

« Reply #58 on: Today at 01:41:35 PM »

We never know what will happen to meme coins. Of the many meme coins that exist, which one is likely to move up by several percent? no one can predict that, because as you said more meme coins fall than rise.

Here it is very closely related to luck, once we are lucky we will get huge profits. but the problem is that we never know when we will have such great luck. Sometimes it's surprising to see other people win many times over, but that's luck.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG