follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024  (Read 5564 times)

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2726
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 02:44:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Old coin or new coin which will be better? 2024
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2024, 02:08:30 AM »
Of course investing in old coins is more reliable than new ones. Because new coins don't gain much trust of people in the market and people always hesitate to invest in new coins but people never hesitate to invest in old coins. Like from my side if I say I always focus on Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana and BNB etc coins to invest I never invest in unique coins except in these coins but may be involved in trading in new coins for short period of time. I engage in trading with new coins but short term and most top exchange list I engage in trading with all those coins.
This year is the halving period. Of course, everyone is doing it with full calculations. Remember the opportunity for it to happen again. You need to wait quite a long time. It's natural, as you said, that investing in old coins is more reliable than new coins.
But actually, it's not just about old coins, but you have to see whether they have potential or not which can provide profits in time. Many old coins which are not potential are not much different from new coins, so always analyze them well before making the right decision.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, BNB, SOL are currently highly sought after and targeted for investment because they are very convincing, although it does not rule out the possibility that other altcoins also exist as long as you want to analyze them first.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2024, 02:08:30 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1034
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 08:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2024, 07:55:12 AM »
I prefer to focus on altcoins that are old but not too random because I have to analyze everything first because so far not all old coins have good potential in the future, only a few old coins still provide profit potential such as Ethereum, BNB and Dogecoin.
It is the same with me. I also prefer choosing old altcoins, it is more reliable coins. New altcoins are too risky, I think we have many options for old altcoins now. In the current market condition, there is no need to buy new altcoins. Ethereum and BNB are good altcoins but Dogecoin doesn't deserve to be safe coin for investment.
It depends. There are certain old coins that are worth investing in, but others are not, especially if you want to make a lot of money. These currencies, like XRP and ADA, are completely legitimate; however, the price is still there. Imagine investing in these two cryptocurrencies in 2021 and they do not generate new ATH. So if you want to invest in old currencies, I recommend Bitcoin because it is considerably superior to any other old coins.
For investing we first need to understand what type of investment will be profitable for the future. Before investing, the investor must understand the various analysis and nature of the investment. If an investor prefers bitcoin in terms of investment then it is definitely the best investment. But there are many who try to invest in altcoins. Without saying that some altcoins are not bad, If we discuss it in terms of ath then we can say that no older altcoin has surpassed its previous ath. In that respect Bitcoin is the only coin that can surpass its previous ATH. However, new coins are still able to gain enough trust even though they haven't got the ATH yet, but that kind of trust is not possible in the case of new coins.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2349
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 04:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2024, 01:24:57 PM »
If we want to invest in the long term, old or new coins do not matter.  The conditions are that the coin must have a clear product, a large community and ecosystem. 
Because with this I think it is safer compared to coins that do not have a large ecosystem and support from the community. 
However, if we want to trade in the short term, maybe we can take advantage of the coins that are currently hyped.  Buy and take advantage and leave.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1115
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2024, 05:33:45 PM »
If we want to invest in the long term, old or new coins do not matter.  The conditions are that the coin must have a clear product, a large community and ecosystem. 
Because with this I think it is safer compared to coins that do not have a large ecosystem and support from the community. 
However, if we want to trade in the short term, maybe we can take advantage of the coins that are currently hyped.  Buy and take advantage and leave.
But in my opinion, in the long term, it would be better to invest in old coins that have been proven to be able to survive when the market crashes, because if new coins have not been proven to be able to survive then that is more risky too.

But that doesn't mean it's not allowed, but I'm just suggesting. It depends on our choice, if the results of our analysis say that the coin is worth investing in, then it doesn't matter whether it is new or old, as long as we are ready to take the risk.

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2349
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 04:29:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2024, 11:48:58 PM »
But in my opinion, in the long term, it would be better to invest in old coins that have been proven to be able to survive when the market crashes, because if new coins have not been proven to be able to survive then that is more risky too.

But that doesn't mean it's not allowed, but I'm just suggesting. It depends on our choice, if the results of our analysis say that the coin is worth investing in, then it doesn't matter whether it is new or old, as long as we are ready to take the risk.
Before making our choice whether to invest in old coins or new coins, we really have to do an analysis first, at least if we are unable to analyze then we do it or look at the history of the coin, good or bad if we invest in it. It's not easy to make a choice, but if we have experience it will make it easier for us to make a choice.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2024, 11:28:34 AM »

Before making our choice whether to invest in old coins or new coins, we really have to do an analysis first, at least if we are unable to analyze then we do it or look at the history of the coin, good or bad if we invest in it. It's not easy to make a choice, but if we have experience it will make it easier for us to make a choice.
Yes, experience will make us have the knowledge and expertise in carrying out analysis. Because in determining whether we will invest in new coins or old coins. Because this is related to risks and opportunities for profit, I prefer to invest in old coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: Today at 04:57:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2024, 03:45:48 PM »
If we see bull market this year which token will be the best profit to hold. Although risk is higher of newer altcoins but older altcoins are now more dependent. Thinking that buying before the bull market will be more profitable!

The logic here seems to be that if you take Bitcoin or Ethereum for example, they've been around since the beginning of cryptocurrency.

Therefore, if you invest in them now, it doesn't necessarily matter where the price goes in the short term, because you trust the projects enough for them to ultimately succeed in the long run. Similarly, any project that has been around for a while and is still actively pushing forward with its development, utilizing its team's full potential, could be a good investment.

But don't put all your trust in any one project.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2024, 03:45:48 PM »

Offline Agbe

• Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 11:48:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2024, 09:13:45 PM »
since we are already in the halving, it is better we invest in the old coins because there is hope for the old coins to increase this period. But there is no guarantee on the new ones to go up because this is the time we will see the halving and after the halving then we enter the Bull run and after the bull run then we enter the All Time High and I don't think the new coins can meet up the demands of this short period. Although I understand what you said. If the coin is good and community supported we should invest that is good advice but we have to look it from the perspective of profit making.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:04:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2024, 12:47:44 AM »
Yes, experience will make us have the knowledge and expertise in carrying out analysis. Because in determining whether we will invest in new coins or old coins. Because this is related to risks and opportunities for profit, I prefer to invest in old coins such as bitcoin, ethereum, BNB.
By continuing to read and practice literacy, your knowledge will automatically increase, and you will be able to analyze well. Then you will be able to determine which direction to take for investment, in old coins or in new coins with all the possibilities that will happen.
To be safer, of course, I agree with you, it's better to invest in old coins which certainly have potential [bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, SOL etc.]. But that doesn't mean that new coins aren't good. As long as you analyze them well, you might ultimately decide to invest in new coins.

Offline koang

• Activity: 588
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 09:23:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Topic Starter 500 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2024, 07:25:40 AM »
By continuing to read and practice literacy, your knowledge will automatically increase, and you will be able to analyze well. Then you will be able to determine which direction to take for investment, in old coins or in new coins with all the possibilities that will happen.
To be safer, of course, I agree with you, it's better to invest in old coins which certainly have potential [bitcoin, ethereum, BNB, SOL etc.]. But that doesn't mean that new coins aren't good. As long as you analyze them well, you might ultimately decide to invest in new coins.

Conclusion: In-depth research on the project/coin we want to invest in will determine the size of the profit opportunity.
It doesn't matter if it's a new coin or an old coin, they all have the same chance of profit.
Old coins are good. New coins, why not?
The variety of coins available is vast, but the primary objective is to generate a profit :)

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1114
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 10:55:59 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2024, 01:52:56 PM »
Yep... but we should still consider our strategy in investing, because there could be people who are interested in investing just because they see other coins experiencing drastic price increases, while the coins they bought don't... FOMO is often a trap for most Beginners and experienced people still fall into this trick.

Old coins and new coins can each be maximized, and I'm sure everyone has their best shot at choosing the coin that suits their own needs. Returning again to diverse human tastes, of course each person's choice of coins also varies.

Online JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1222
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:31:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2024, 03:51:07 PM »

Conclusion: In-depth research on the project/coin we want to invest in will determine the size of the profit opportunity.
It doesn't matter if it's a new coin or an old coin, they all have the same chance of profit.
Old coins are good. New coins, why not?
The variety of coins available is vast, but the primary objective is to generate a profit :)
Yes, investing in all new and old coins is very risky, only top coins like BTC, eth, bnb, sol are more risky to invest in other coins, so it requires a lot of research. New coins pump a lot more in the first hype so the profits are much higher this time.  However, older coins don't pump as fast, but they are slightly less risky than newer coins because newer coins tend to be more scams. so one can invest in any coin if one can afford to accept these risks.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1911
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2024, 05:27:19 PM »

Yes, investing in all new and old coins is very risky, only top coins like BTC, eth, bnb, sol are more risky to invest in other coins, so it requires a lot of research. New coins pump a lot more in the first hype so the profits are much higher this time.  However, older coins don't pump as fast, but they are slightly less risky than newer coins because newer coins tend to be more scams. so one can invest in any coin if one can afford to accept these risks.
Agree with you, investors can invest in any coins, both old coins and new coins, where they must understand the risks and be brave enough to take those risks. New coins are more risky but also have a big chance of profit, we have to really do research and have good analysis. If you want to be safe, you should invest in old coins
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1533
  • Last Active: Today at 05:34:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2024, 07:14:01 PM »

Analysis is the most important thing in selecting a coin so one should give time to analysis before investment if he really wants to have a profitable future. Everyone will suggest different coins but you cannot choose all of them so analyses the reality and choose according to the uniqueness of the project.

We cannot choose coins with strong fundamentals at first because it's too hard but as our knowledge grows we can identify the things which will help us to choose a better coin whether it's old or new.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline ajiz138

• Last Active: May 02, 2024, 05:10:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #134 on: April 24, 2024, 03:15:22 PM »

Experience will indeed be very valuable when we carry out analysis so that we can then make a decision, whether we will invest in that coin or not. Experience has its own space for us, because there are other things that help us in analyzing.

Not everyone has that advantage (experience), because experience requires a very long process and we get it not only in one or two months, one or two years, but more than that.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG