follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1157
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:10:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
Re: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 02:18:27 PM »
Women are soft minded. And gambling is very risky and when anyone loss in gambling then some times he/she will be mentality chocked. And it will be import on his soft mind. So i think in gambling for lady gambler not suitable. Family maintenance and children care and hassle free job is perfect for a lady. But i Don't doing underestimated any lady. But whixh is suitable foe lady i am telling that.
It might interest you to know that most ladies are mentally and psychologically fit than men, and they can easily adapt to situations too. And when it comes to managing losses and emotions, women can control manage their emotions a lot more than men. Men are known for their physical strength while women on the other hand are known for their psychological and mental strength and like we already know, gambling isn't about physical strength but more of psychological and mental strength so I think you should make another assessment before you conclude that women are not fit to gamble.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: Is it right for a lady to gamble ?
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2024, 02:18:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG