follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: SEC - XRP  (Read 1993 times)

Online NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:18:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
Re: SEC - XRP
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 11:03:40 AM »
I also don't think both parties will reach an agreement. Neither Ripple nor the SEC want to give in and, like I said, give the public a chance to see the weakness of either of them. The SEC will continue to press looking for weak points, such as the hacking of some of Chris Larsen's wallets. That point is crucial, since the SEC can argue about the little or no security (something we know is not true) of Ripple's products, thus finding a loophole to continue searching. I think now is when Ripple will have to expose and demonstrate that its products have the necessary technology and security to protect users' privacy and funds.
Did you read last week's news, about the XRP hijacking of co-founder Chris Larsen? - Read it, it's a very interesting situation.

Source: https://twitter.com/chrislarsensf/status/1752702297971532258

About the SEC and the court case. I believe that the situation will be resolved if XRP is as transparent as possible + if they cooperate. It can't be any other way. Or SEC will not leave them alone. Not much of a choice.

There is such interesting news related to the SEC.

"The court ordered Ripple to provide the SEC with financial statements for 2022-202. The documents, according to the Commission, may help the regulator prove the cryptoproject's guilt in the illegal issuance and sale of securities in the form of XRP."

Source: https://decrypt.co/215861/judge-says-ripple-must-hand-over-financial-statements-to-sec
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2024, 11:03:40 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 01:50:08 AM »
I also don't think both parties will reach an agreement. Neither Ripple nor the SEC want to give in and, like I said, give the public a chance to see the weakness of either of them. The SEC will continue to press looking for weak points, such as the hacking of some of Chris Larsen's wallets. That point is crucial, since the SEC can argue about the little or no security (something we know is not true) of Ripple's products, thus finding a loophole to continue searching. I think now is when Ripple will have to expose and demonstrate that its products have the necessary technology and security to protect users' privacy and funds.
Did you read last week's news, about the XRP hijacking of co-founder Chris Larsen? - Read it, it's a very interesting situation.

Source: https://twitter.com/chrislarsensf/status/1752702297971532258

About the SEC and the court case. I believe that the situation will be resolved if XRP is as transparent as possible + if they cooperate. It can't be any other way. Or SEC will not leave them alone. Not much of a choice.

There is such interesting news related to the SEC.

"The court ordered Ripple to provide the SEC with financial statements for 2022-202. The documents, according to the Commission, may help the regulator prove the cryptoproject's guilt in the illegal issuance and sale of securities in the form of XRP."

Source: https://decrypt.co/215861/judge-says-ripple-must-hand-over-financial-statements-to-sec
This is another issue that XRP team must answer and prove , Another wondering what would be the stand of the team about this knowing that they have just taken the first problem last year and now with the Hijacking and now this regulations issue , this is something investors must take a look if they  will continue or leave the support and migrate to other coins that has a clear future than this one.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 04:40:36 AM »

This is another issue that XRP team must answer and prove , Another wondering what would be the stand of the team about this knowing that they have just taken the first problem last year and now with the Hijacking and now this regulations issue , this is something investors must take a look if they  will continue or leave the support and migrate to other coins that has a clear future than this one.

I believe XRP will resolve this problem, as the problem before . I'm confusing why XRP always have problem with SEC. XRP is good coin, cheap transaction fee and fast transaction. I use this coin for my transaction since several years ago. Hopefully it will pass soon. I'm one of XRP fans.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Papusha20

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 11:31:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 01:46:11 PM »
What if the SEC and Ripple made a deal? For some reason I keep thinking that a deal was made for Ripple Labs to burn all XRP in escrow.

Is that possible?

How would this impact the price?

Such deals can actually be done by large institutional investors. Repool Coin has the largest number of investors due to which such contracts are not possible on this platform. Here the holders will face the biggest loss, not all the holders have invested the same amount so the XRP company will not sign the contract to the detriment of the holders. This type of deal is a nightmare, so I don't think it will be accepted.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG