follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 24748 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2024, 06:52:34 AM »
Looking with current bitcoin price I think have in the bullrun moment after bitcoin breaking out above $52k since bullish moment when bitcoin dropping to $20k in the early last year. I think with bitcoin had cycle moment bullsih and bearish not must to hold around four until five years, we can buy back later when price get dropping like bitcoin price in the early last year under $20k.
Its effective earn much profitable without long term holding, we can sell when price pump and buy back later if price going drop or down.
The current bullrun price will be even crazier because currently Bitcoin has reached a price of $56k even though the halving has not yet been launched and there are still several days ahead, with Bitcoin's increase this much shows that Bitcoin has a very scary price movement for those who are able to afford it. holding Bitcoin when the price is cheap they should by now have made a profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2024, 06:52:34 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2024, 09:15:26 AM »

The current bullrun price will be even crazier because currently Bitcoin has reached a price of $56k even though the halving has not yet been launched and there are still several days ahead, with Bitcoin's increase this much shows that Bitcoin has a very scary price movement for those who are able to afford it. holding Bitcoin when the price is cheap they should by now have made a profit.

Yes, those who buy bitcoin in 2022 will definitely be smiling, their hands are shaking because big profits are already in hand.  But I'm sure they are still holding it and waiting for the bullish season.  Investors' hope is that bitcoin will reach a price of more than $125K.
 Imagine what the profit would be if they had bought at a price below $ 20 K with big money at that time.  Nowadays the price is getting more expensive, some are definitely hesitant to buy it.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1354
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 01:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Bad
« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2024, 10:37:36 AM »
Understand, it all depends on your (personal) expectations. A "small amount" - as you wrote, it's different for everyone. If all of a sudden, have not invested before, it is better to take a look from the outside. If we are talking about altcoins, you need to analyze a lot + compare many factors. In comparison, it's definitely a bit better to save savings in bitcoin. But the % of income, you can get much less. Again (to reiterate), it all depends = on the amount invested/for how long/what your expectations are.

My one of my favorite strategies, the invested amount is taken away and the free coins are left for long term storage. In that case, 0 excitement and can expect growth for much longer. In that respect, everything is as individualized as possible.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Last Active: Today at 08:07:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2024, 05:34:48 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.

I think you should choose bitcoin after complete knowledge about it and you should be familiar with the fact that bitcoin is for everyone, may you have little or more money if you want then you can invest in bitcoin. If you have now little amount then invest it in bitcoin and after that whenever you find an opportunity then you can invest it little by little in bitcoin because it is not necessary that you will put all amount at once in bitcoin.

As compared to bitcoin altcoins are risky so they cannot give you guaranteed profit like that of bitcoin. If you are asking about the investment decision of bitcoin and altcoin then everyone will suggest bitcoin because no altcoin can ever be more successful than bitcoin.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Cryptomultiplier

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 07, 2024, 10:20:12 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Karma 10 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2024, 06:13:39 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.

I think you should choose bitcoin after complete knowledge about it and you should be familiar with the fact that bitcoin is for everyone, may you have little or more money if you want then you can invest in bitcoin. If you have now little amount then invest it in bitcoin and after that whenever you find an opportunity then you can invest it little by little in bitcoin because it is not necessary that you will put all amount at once in bitcoin.

As compared to bitcoin altcoins are risky so they cannot give you guaranteed profit like that of bitcoin. If you are asking about the investment decision of bitcoin and altcoin then everyone will suggest bitcoin because no altcoin can ever be more successful than bitcoin.
Big or small amount of Bitcoin can be bought at any time and from a legit source. For those who say the price is too high, the DCA strategy of investment is available and it one that can see someone with less income buy few Satoshis and HoDL and keep doing so for a while without trading it or withdrawal. It can be done consistently for up to a decade, by then if one were to withdraw or reinvest the few Sats bought consistently over the time, it would have amassed to millions.
It's good advice to buy as much as one has, but HoDL and DCA an most importantly, use a safe and secure wallet. Not your keys, not your coins.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 23, 2024, 11:34:36 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2024, 07:46:48 PM »
My one of my favorite strategies, the invested amount is taken away and the free coins are left for long term storage. In that case, 0 excitement and can expect growth for much longer. In that respect, everything is as individualized as possible.

Every person has their strategies and thought processes regarding the market and their investments. The strategy you mentioned about is good but it sometimes can deprive you of the profits you could collect when you only collect your invested amount and keep the remaining funds thinking that you will get profit later on in case the price drops later on.

This is why, I always prefer taking a small percentage of profit along with my initial invested capital when the token/coin that I have invested in goes up in price. This way, even if it goes back down, I at least won't feel bad.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2217
  • Last Active: Today at 02:17:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2024, 08:20:49 PM »

Every person has their strategies and thought processes regarding the market and their investments. The strategy you mentioned about is good but it sometimes can deprive you of the profits you could collect when you only collect your invested amount and keep the remaining funds thinking that you will get profit later on in case the price drops later on.

This is why, I always prefer taking a small percentage of profit along with my initial invested capital when the token/coin that I have invested in goes up in price. This way, even if it goes back down, I at least won't feel bad.
Various methods can be used in investing and all of them are, of course, adapted to individual circumstances and, of course, as long as the goal is to make a profit, this is something that is very good to do.
There are those who really want to invest in free coins. Of course, that is also good, but you won't be able to get the maximum because we know that free coins are not always plentiful and can rarely be obtained. But I slightly prefer the method above by adding a small percentage or, whatever the profits obtained from the investment, of course it will be more effective and faster to get maximum profits.
In principle, all actions in investing in any scheme are the best actions to take and should be an example..

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2024, 08:20:49 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 877
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:31:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2024, 09:47:58 PM »
Greetings to everyone.

Yes, it is. As long as the little money you have is the money you can afford to lose, there is no harm in investing in bitcoin since you are going to have the mindset of hodling bitcoin for a long.

The only wrong you will do is when you must have invested little money in Bitcoin and expect a huge profit thereof within a short period, bitcoin won't give it to you.

If you don't have a long-term goal in bitcoin, don't invest in it, instead invest in altcoin since it can give short-term profits. That's my advice to you and it is left for you to choose to invest in bitcoin or altcoin

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1240
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:26:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2024, 10:13:23 PM »
Looking with current bitcoin price I think have in the bullrun moment after bitcoin breaking out above $52k since bullish moment when bitcoin dropping to $20k in the early last year. I think with bitcoin had cycle moment bullsih and bearish not must to hold around four until five years, we can buy back later when price get dropping like bitcoin price in the early last year under $20k.
Its effective earn much profitable without long term holding, we can sell when price pump and buy back later if price going drop or down.

As of today Bitcoin price got to $57, 600. It's obviouse that we are coming close to the previous all time high price of Bitcoin which may likely be met before the halving can even take place. If OP invest now, he had a big chance to make enough profit after Bitcoin crosse $100k which might happen this year or next year.

Although I still have some doubt  but it could also be possible the price of Bitcoin can get to $100k before the end of this year and by next year we can bring expecting $130k - $150k.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1124
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:08 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2024, 11:46:06 PM »

As of today Bitcoin price got to $57, 600. It's obviouse that we are coming close to the previous all time high price of Bitcoin which may likely be met before the halving can even take place. If OP invest now, he had a big chance to make enough profit after Bitcoin crosse $100k which might happen this year or next year.

Although I still have some doubt  but it could also be possible the price of Bitcoin can get to $100k before the end of this year and by next year we can bring expecting $130k - $150k.
Up to this time, you should feel more confident about investing in Bitcoin as it has now starting to prove itself one more time. Bitcoin will surely make another unexpected move that will shock everyone around the world, it will result in a new ath price. Some individuals still believe that Bitcoin is like a bubble and will cause its price to go back to $10k or even disappear.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:49:56 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: May 26, 2024, 06:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2024, 08:49:44 AM »
At this point in time, you should be feeling more confident about Bitcoin as it has started to prove itself once again. It is likely that Bitcoin will make another unexpected move that will shock the world, resulting in a new all-time high price. Although some individuals still believe that Bitcoin is a bubble and will cause its price to plummet to $10k or even disappear entirely, many others remain optimistic about its future prospects.
I have always believed in Bitcoin more because this coin has an increasingly limited supply and it will be increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin, the movement of Bitcoin will have clear surprises, the price will always rise and it is impossible to fall to $10k, that is not possible, if the price will collapsed to the price you mentioned. I will sell my house assets to buy Bitcoin.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1131
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 09:01:13 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2024, 08:56:08 AM »
Bitcoin price is increasing rapidly as time passes. The Bitcoin price has already increased significantly due to Halving. It took very little time to go from 53K to 57K. Bitcoin is getting more and more expensive. The purchasing power of common people is going out. Those who got the opportunity to buy Bitcoin early last year were able to buy Bitcoin at a very low price but now the price has increased so much that it is becoming difficult for many to hold.. But those who believe in the potential of Bitcoin will try to buy whatever the price is in this situation.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1124
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:08 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2024, 09:52:13 PM »
At this point in time, you should be feeling more confident about Bitcoin as it has started to prove itself once again. It is likely that Bitcoin will make another unexpected move that will shock the world, resulting in a new all-time high price. Although some individuals still believe that Bitcoin is a bubble and will cause its price to plummet to $10k or even disappear entirely, many others remain optimistic about its future prospects.
I have always believed in Bitcoin more because this coin has an increasingly limited supply and it will be increasingly difficult to get Bitcoin, the movement of Bitcoin will have clear surprises, the price will always rise and it is impossible to fall to $10k, that is not possible, if the price will collapsed to the price you mentioned. I will sell my house assets to buy Bitcoin.
That should be the case for everyone. Bitcoin is only limited, some portion is being lost due to different kind of reasons. As a result, if more of investors invest in the market, surely the demand for Bitcoin will increase more, the price will skyrocket. Previously, Bitcoin has more attention and a lot of people are becoming interested to invest because they see the potential, which many people fail to see for themselves.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:43:33 AM by DabsPoorVersion »

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 1049
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 08:40:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2024, 10:42:55 PM »
Yes, as you mentioned, it is impossible for the price of Bitcoin to fall to such a low price, with this ETF preventing the decline in the price of Bitcoin that might occur because the ETF is able to make it easier for people to buy Bitcoin, which means the price will always rise. A price of $200k maybe will be achieved next year when the bull run occurs.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:51:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2024, 10:43:26 PM »
Bitcoin price is increasing rapidly as time passes. The Bitcoin price has already increased significantly due to Halving. It took very little time to go from 53K to 57K. Bitcoin is getting more and more expensive. The purchasing power of common people is going out. Those who got the opportunity to buy Bitcoin early last year were able to buy Bitcoin at a very low price but now the price has increased so much that it is becoming difficult for many to hold.. But those who believe in the potential of Bitcoin will try to buy whatever the price is in this situation.

Today's bitcoin movie from bitoin is something that we should see with Great expectation because basically the things that can be achieved are very Few, whoever has saved my recommendation is that he saves even more bitcoin, because there is no other way , those who They sold for $64k and they repurchased or are repurchasing, but they make more, it is a fact that the move is very good, but this is like the one who took Advantage because he took advantage, at these times I am a little more in a state of patience because it is Difficult It could be that the market rises in price, and this becomes even more exciting.

Bitcoin is one of the currencies that will have the most value in the future, I do not doubt that bitcoin is the universal currency and there is no other currency, it is the only one that can make the world move very well, there is no inflation, there is nothing , the Regulations have been Invented by Governments themselves, but it is something that Should not be.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██