follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 9248 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2024, 03:14:49 PM »
If everyone who has been into cryptocurrency for a while now, be asked the question on what impact it has caused on their lives, i believed many of us will have much to say, if we are going to only consider the aspect of financial freedom and liberty it has offered to everyone, whereby we are no longer being attached to government controlled and centralized system of banking, every is free to make use of his financial standings as he wishes without taking permission from anyone, this alone a a major achievement.
Although we cannot use crypto independently due to the negative attitude of governments, we have found a reliable medium that will be supported by everyone, maybe not today but tomorrow. Not everyone who uses crypto has changed their life, but if someone takes the initiative to change his life by using it, it is not bad. Crypto has brought about a major change in the financial system. We could never have imagined that we would be free in the traditional banking system but crypto has created that medium. Transactions made using SWIFT are time-consuming and expensive, but in the financial system crypto is able to resource these tasks without any third party.
Crypto in carrying out transactions is better than banks, because digital currency is all technological progress. We get many conveniences by using crypto in transactions, even though the country does not yet allow it as a payment method. To be honest, crypto has increased my income, by getting profits that I can use to meet my needs and also buy assets

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2024, 03:14:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 681
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:50:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2024, 03:29:05 PM »
Crypto in carrying out transactions is better than banks, because digital currency is all technological progress. We get many conveniences by using crypto in transactions, even though the country does not yet allow it as a payment method. To be honest, crypto has increased my income, by getting profits that I can use to meet my needs and also buy assets
Of course Cryptocurrency has better transactions than banks. All transactions carried out by cryptocurrency are well recorded and can be seen by everyone, so all transactions can be said to be very transparent and what is more important is that cryptocurrency does not require administration fees every month.

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2024, 07:11:19 PM »
Of course Cryptocurrency has better transactions than banks. All transactions carried out by cryptocurrency are well recorded and can be seen by everyone, so all transactions can be said to be very transparent and what is more important is that cryptocurrency does not require administration fees every month.
Well, the transparency offered by crypto is one of the things that makes me and many people interested in crypto. Apart from that, we are given convenience in everything, yes we can control all the assets we have in our hands. That's different from conventional banks which sometimes have to require a process even when we want to get our money back.

Financial freedom is something we definitely want, and in cryptocurrency we get it all.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1141
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 06:28:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2024, 07:49:37 PM »
Well, the transparency offered by crypto is one of the things that makes me and many people interested in crypto. Apart from that, we are given convenience in everything, yes we can control all the assets we have in our hands. That's different from conventional banks which sometimes have to require a process even when we want to get our money back.

Financial freedom is something we definitely want, and in cryptocurrency we get it all.
Well, that's what makes us and everyone who currently loves crypto. And maybe in the future or from now on there will be more people who will be helped by crypto. In fact, many governments in various countries also consider crypto as a commodity asset and some countries consider it as a security. Which indicates that Crypto is increasingly being recognized. Even governments are starting to adopt blockchain technology for the digital money they create, namely CBDC. And in this era of digitalization, everyone slowly has to learn everything related to the digital world, including crypto, which is the most interesting thing in this digital era.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1448
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 04:39:09 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2024, 10:42:13 PM »

everything is perfect, for crypto actually the only disadvantage of crypto is that there is no guarantee of a refund if we get hacked on our storage wallet,

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:05:28 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #200 on: April 23, 2024, 08:19:41 PM »
Cryptocurrency has had a significant impact on various aspects of our lives and society.

Cryptocurrencies have been tools for financial inclusion, providing access to the financial system for those who are unbanked or underbanked.

There is potential for a more equitable distribution of wealth through decentralized finance (DeFi) platforms and cryptocurrencies that offer new investment opportunities.

Cryptocurrencies can protect personal financial information, offering a level of privacy not typically available with traditional banking systems.
I agree with this statement "Cryptocurrencies can protect personal finance", because by investing in crypto our security and privacy are maintained. This is the reason rich people choose crypto to invest, apart from being very profitable it is also safe. The impact of crypto in my life is very big to help meet my living needs, because I also use profits from trading as weekly income

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:32:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2024, 09:30:45 PM »

everything is perfect, for crypto actually the only disadvantage of crypto is that there is no guarantee of a refund if we get hacked on our storage wallet,
irreversibility is something that do really have its cons too but totally outweighs that and this is something that crypto people do really love aside from transparency and fully anonymity of transactions on which we know that this is something that crypto did really get that kind of support which it really driven out the market into those peaks but of course as part of the market
then value and prices isnt really that something going upwards but rather it would be having that kind of roller coaster ride. Utility is something that would really be that needs up to be seen
but cant be denied that majority would really be sticking their eyes into the money that they could make.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #201 on: April 23, 2024, 09:30:45 PM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1674
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 11:14:57 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #202 on: April 23, 2024, 10:18:38 PM »
I agree with you, we don't need to do things they don't need, especially people who don't understand crypto. They will always see crypto as bad, so it's useless to try to attract them with explanations about crypto. It's better for us to focus on our investments, rather than wasting time
Exactly. Just do what is necessary.
People who never know it, they will never know anything. Every explanation will be useless because they don't understand it at all.
Yes, just focus on our investment, there should be many things to do. The most important thing now is to monitor the development of the market trends.

We have many advantages from crypto both as traders and as medium and long term holders. I also hear a lot of stories of people who left their jobs in the real world and focused more on crypto.
Sure, there is the advantage of crypto business. However, it is no need to leave our main job in real life. I disagree if we should focus on crypto business only. The jobs in real life are important as well, it is what we must have. Crypto jobs is risky, it is better to have main job in real life.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1120
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 03:15:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #203 on: April 24, 2024, 02:49:08 PM »

Regarding that, it goes back to how we keep assets safe. Now there are many wallet options that we can use to minimize attacks from hackers who want to control what we have.

In my opinion, as long as we can be very careful about looking after our wallets, then we can avoid something bad that we don't want. In fact, many people can keep their assets safe. If we've been in the crypto space for a long time, then we should already know what we should and shouldn't do to keep our wallets safe.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1576
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:57:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2024, 04:10:21 PM »
Leveraging the advantage of blockchain, immutable and transparent ledger is a great advantage. But this is not the only great advantage of cryptocurrency over fiat. There are others such as the transaction you mentioned. During the early days of bitcoin, it was preached to be of minimal or insignificant transaction fee. But today, we have been caught by the congestion reality. At this point, bitcoin is fast loosing out in transaction fee advantage.

How are your emotions and mood in this crypto market? Do you expect crypto to be an opportunity to change your life? Or do you look forward to more practical benefits of blockchain technology for the world?
Cryptocurrency just like other opportunities has the tendency of changing ones life for good and it can also do the opposite of applied wrongly. It all boils down to individual aims and objectives of joining the cryptocurrency industry.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1539
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:14:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #205 on: April 24, 2024, 09:07:02 PM »
I agree with this statement "Cryptocurrencies can protect personal finance", because by investing in crypto our security and privacy are maintained. This is the reason rich people choose crypto to invest, apart from being very profitable it is also safe. The impact of crypto in my life is very big to help meet my living needs, because I also use profits from trading as weekly income

Cryptocurrency is safe as well as profitable but I don't think that it can give profit to each and every individual because there are lots of individuals who lack knowledge and miss the opportunity to earn through crypto due to their avoidance.

Rich people choose cryptocurrency for investment because they have huge money so Investment will not make them worried but poor people will hardly choose to invest in crypto because they have little money which they don't want to put in a risky field.

Trading is very risky among all technologies of crypto and if you are earning on weekly basis then it is appreciable but I think that every person can earn on daily or weekly basis but will also lose a huge sum as the market is very hard to identify.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Doovla

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 473
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 09:57:48 PM
    • View Profile

Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #206 on: April 24, 2024, 11:31:12 PM »
Mistakes are common in the crypto world when it comes to sending money from one place to another. Thieves try in a similar way to steal what is not theirs, which further complicates trust among users of the crypto world, because real users rely on security, only to have everything taken from them in the end. It can change your life, I know many users who went that way in the early stages of crypto development where the rewards on forums and trading were huge. I believe in crypto.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2091
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 12:37:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #207 on: April 25, 2024, 12:07:30 AM »
Mistakes are common in the crypto world when it comes to sending money from one place to another. Thieves try in a similar way to steal what is not theirs, which further complicates trust among users of the crypto world, because real users rely on security, only to have everything taken from them in the end. It can change your life, I know many users who went that way in the early stages of crypto development where the rewards on forums and trading were huge. I believe in crypto.
As far as I know, errors in sending from one place to another are very rare, because currently the facilities are good enough to control it before making a transaction them, if it still goes wrong, it would be a shame. If theft can often occur due to carelessness, in times of trouble, we can trust help that actually leads us astray and takes what we have.
I agree, usually all these incidents start to become known at first and are natural things that happen, but then you can be more selective. I think you're not the only one who believes in crypto. Almost everyone on this forum because of their belief in crypto.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2490
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 08:34:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #208 on: April 25, 2024, 04:20:22 PM »
As far as I know, errors in sending from one place to another are very rare, because currently the facilities are good enough to control it before making a transaction them, if it still goes wrong, it would be a shame. If theft can often occur due to carelessness, in times of trouble, we can trust help that actually leads us astray and takes what we have.
I agree, usually all these incidents start to become known at first and are natural things that happen, but then you can be more selective. I think you're not the only one who believes in crypto. Almost everyone on this forum because of their belief in crypto.
If a delivery error occurs, it is usually possible that the recipient's address was written incorrectly. but this rarely happens because we can copy and paste the data we have. If there is a problem with theft or being hacked, we have to be careful about protecting our wallet from all of that, including phishing

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 872
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 03, 2024, 07:43:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #209 on: April 25, 2024, 05:22:17 PM »
If everyone who has been into cryptocurrency for a while now, be asked the question on what impact it has caused on their lives, i believed many of us will have much to say, if we are going to only consider the aspect of financial freedom and liberty it has offered to everyone, whereby we are no longer being attached to government controlled and centralized system of banking, every is free to make use of his financial standings as he wishes without taking permission from anyone, this alone a a major achievement.
Although we cannot use crypto independently due to the negative attitude of governments, we have found a reliable medium that will be supported by everyone, maybe not today but tomorrow. Not everyone who uses crypto has changed their life, but if someone takes the initiative to change his life by using it, it is not bad. Crypto has brought about a major change in the financial system. We could never have imagined that we would be free in the traditional banking system but crypto has created that medium. Transactions made using SWIFT are time-consuming and expensive, but in the financial system crypto is able to resource these tasks without any third party.

we have realized tremendous changes with the use of bitcoin and from the way it has helped many lives improved from their financial circumstance, we cannot compare bitcoin to how we have been using fiat and the commercial banks, the difference are clear, we truly want a digital decentralized network which will offer us the privacy we want and the financial freedom we have also wanted to achieved in the economy.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG