follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Notcoin On Binance 16th May.  (Read 394 times)

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 750
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:45:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
Re: Notcoin On Binance 16th May.
« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:25:43 AM »
Now bitcoin correction running so when Notcoin will listed that time were more down that will be more bad for Notcoin i also think that.
Yes, let's see what's going to happen to this one, I'm pretty sure that it will get some hype in start because the whales on Binance always want to earn something from those new projects that get listed on their launchpad. I have seen such projects getting 10x value within days and I have also seen some of those losing a lot of value within short duration.
If Bitcoin continues to fall by the time it is listed on Binance, the maximum price increase likely won't be reached. But this doesn't mean that Notcoin will dump since, as far as I know, each Notcoin miners only have a small portion of the supply and I do not believe they can dump it since not all of them sell their token immediately. So all we can do is hope that Bitcoin increases dramatically on May 16 so that Notcoin will follow.
Alt season may also pump it more than the current price of Notcoin at the moment so lucky for those are able to accumulate much during airdrops unfortunately for me I have no luck on it as I am late. TON would be the next Solana I guess as we all know SOL makes the Memecoins come to life and look at it right now, its' currently has tons of tokens created on that network and TON is now catching up the craze.
We're same, I didn't participate immediately the first time I hear about Notcoin. Maybe it's because of the past airdrops I participated but didn't get any rewards or turns into a scam. In some point, I feel like regret that I didn't participate early. As of now, I only got a 68 Notcoin and I will not surprise if this will be worth nothing.
Aside from that, I also believe that the TON coin will be the next Solana but I think Solana will also continue to rise as it's still volatile.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: Today at 05:25:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1781
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:09:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #16 on: Today at 06:25:15 AM »
It's currently trending on twitter and showing 0.02 on coingecko. Also, Notcoin will he listed on Bybit, OKX and more and it's currently trading at approximately $0.01 on Bitget pre-market. I think it's gonna be a big one. But I'm sure the price won't be more than $0.02 for start.
The price of $0.02 to start would be good, but given the large quantities of the coin that were distributed, I fear that a dump will happen because many people want to sell immediately to get their profits as quickly as possible. This will cause a significant decrease in the price.

Although I heard about Notcoin early on, unfortunately I ignored it and did not run the bot because I was not convinced that a coin could be obtained through mining with a Telegram bot.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 833
  • Last Active: Today at 08:47:16 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:27:25 PM »
Now bitcoin correction running so when Notcoin will listed that time were more down that will be more bad for Notcoin i also think that.
Yes, let's see what's going to happen to this one, I'm pretty sure that it will get some hype in start because the whales on Binance always want to earn something from those new projects that get listed on their launchpad. I have seen such projects getting 10x value within days and I have also seen some of those losing a lot of value within short duration.

-    At the moment, it cannot be denied that notcoin is highly hyped in various communities on social media platforms. A while ago, someone came across my Facebook feed promoted by a crypto influencer who is not that well known and has only a few followers. He is promoting notcoin, but I doubt it because he says that he will get rich just by tapping it.

Now, if it is listed on Binance, the investors who bought there from the beginning and hold its coin will for sure get a lot of income because we know that usually once it is listed on Binance, they will have a price rally of the coin, and then in the long run, the hype will be quiet or stop because it's over.

Offline Gurujebs

• Activity: 1153
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: Today at 01:50:32 PM »
What a fantastic news Free Telegram bot Mining Notcoin will be listed On Binance 16th May. I think ot is great news for Notcoin Minners. One side it is good news for Notcoin holders on the otherhand it is very very interesting Because Ton network supported Notcoin will be listed on Binance but Ton coin not listed on Binance yet, Very interesting.

Please discuss about Notcoin project and what will listing price. And price Prediction.

Please remove the word mining from your first paragraph, we misuse it because we don't know the meaning, we just use it literally to any project that says they are mining coin but that's not mining to begin with, you can't mine anything with your mobile phone but been active on a network that's what most of this tokens and coins do most often.

As for the notcoin, now that Binance has given them opportunity on listing, scammers will rush down their and start to create similar things and there is going to be increase in scams very soon if not are already in action.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1188
  • Last Active: Today at 08:21:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #19 on: Today at 02:22:49 PM »
It's currently trending on twitter and showing 0.02 on coingecko. Also, Notcoin will he listed on Bybit, OKX and more and it's currently trading at approximately $0.01 on Bitget pre-market. I think it's gonna be a big one. But I'm sure the price won't be more than $0.02 for start.
The price of $0.02 to start would be good, but given the large quantities of the coin that were distributed, I fear that a dump will happen because many people want to sell immediately to get their profits as quickly as possible. This will cause a significant decrease in the price.

Although I heard about Notcoin early on, unfortunately I ignored it and did not run the bot because I was not convinced that a coin could be obtained through mining with a Telegram bot.
Can start with $0.02 then go up to $1. Many may have these coins but there may not be much dumping if the price goes up. As it is going to be listed on 18 exchanges, the price is expected to increase significantly. You might carelessly miss to pick up this coin but I didn't miss like you I picked up this coin by telegram bot. I have 7577 Knot Coins which I claimed directly on Binance Exchange. For those who don't have notcoins, please wait, I believe we can make a lot of profit from here.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1498
  • Last Active: Today at 05:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #20 on: Today at 04:59:07 PM »

Please discuss about Notcoin project and what will listing price. And price Prediction.

One thing that is surprising is that Notcoin can enter Binance first compared to the main token, TON Coin. I am not speculating on a high price for Not Coin at the beginning of the Binance list and the other 2 markets. For the same price as the pre-sell price, I'm already grateful.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1262
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 07:43:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:26:40 PM »
What a fantastic news Free Telegram bot Mining Notcoin will be listed On Binance 16th May. I think ot is great news for Notcoin Minners. One side it is good news for Notcoin holders on the otherhand it is very very interesting Because Ton network supported Notcoin will be listed on Binance but Ton coin not listed on Binance yet, Very interesting.

It is highly commendable for Notcoin that it has made it to Binance. I see that there is a lot of hype about it currently. But it is doubtful whether it will be able to hit the price given its supply. Because Airdrop hunters get a lot of free NOT coin mining through airdrop which will start panic selling after listing on the exchange. and because of this, the price of the token will fall quickly. so I think one should be careful not to panic and invest in small amounts instead of rushing.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: Today at 07:26:40 PM »

Online armanda90

• Activity: 1131
  • Last Active: Today at 10:26:58 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Good 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: Today at 09:29:51 PM »

Indeed NOT coin listing in Binance its not guarantee asily will reach $1 behind how much supply of this meme coin, I doubt will raise $1 depend how many user receiving thousand hundred not coin from airdrop and most of them have been buy on pre sale with too cheapest price.
Usually when listing in Binance many meme coins become stable price and difficult raise to higher price in the future, I think Not coin price around 0.015 dollar to 0.025 dollar when first time listing on market.

Online yhiaali3

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1781
  • Last Active: Today at 10:09:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Search
« Reply #23 on: Today at 09:56:56 PM »
Can start with $0.02 then go up to $1. Many may have these coins but there may not be much dumping if the price goes up. As it is going to be listed on 18 exchanges, the price is expected to increase significantly. You might carelessly miss to pick up this coin but I didn't miss like you I picked up this coin by telegram bot. I have 7577 Knot Coins which I claimed directly on Binance Exchange. For those who don't have notcoins, please wait, I believe we can make a lot of profit from here.
Congratulations on the coins you obtained. I wish you success and that the price of the coin reaches $1 as you wish, but personally I doubt that given the existing data.

In any case, you must take advantage of the opportunity when the listing begins. If a significant increase in the price occurs, you must sell part of the quantity you have and keep the rest. It is better than missing the opportunity if you do not sell anything and wait for $1.

In the end, this is your decision and everyone is free to follow the strategy that suits them.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG