follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: The impact of crypto on our lives  (Read 10042 times)

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1355
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 03:56:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: The impact of crypto on our lives
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2024, 03:26:58 PM »
Only invest in crypto if you have got spare funds to invest, because crypto market fluctuates rapidly and there is a risk of manipulation. It will not be a good idea to invest in crypto by selling your fixed properties. There is no guarantee that you will gain profit, you may end up losing all. So be careful.
I agree with your suggestion, if we want to invest in crypto, we should use funds that are free and we don't need them in the near future. because we know crypto is fluctuating and difficult to predict. but if you sell property to buy bitcoin during a bearish season, buying at the lowest price is also the right decision. because bitcoin is more profitable than property
It would be great if I had free money to invest in crypto, my salary is not very high so it's just enough to meet my living needs, and I can't afford to invest in crypto. that's why I participated in a bounty campaign where I could use these rewards to invest in crypto.
Everyone wants to get money for free, but actually it's not easy for all of us to get money for free, we have to keep doing tasks first to get rewards for what we have done, even existing giveaway programs have to do several tasks to get it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2024, 03:26:58 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 10, 2024, 03:15:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2024, 05:52:57 PM »
Only invest in crypto if you have got spare funds to invest, because crypto market fluctuates rapidly and there is a risk of manipulation. It will not be a good idea to invest in crypto by selling your fixed properties. There is no guarantee that you will gain profit, you may end up losing all. So be careful.
I agree with your suggestion, if we want to invest in crypto, we should use funds that are free and we don't need them in the near future. because we know crypto is fluctuating and difficult to predict. but if you sell property to buy bitcoin during a bearish season, buying at the lowest price is also the right decision. because bitcoin is more profitable than property
It would be great if I had free money to invest in crypto, my salary is not very high so it's just enough to meet my living needs, and I can't afford to invest in crypto. that's why I participated in a bounty campaign where I could use these rewards to invest in crypto.
Everyone wants to get money for free, but actually it's not easy for all of us to get money for free, we have to keep doing tasks first to get rewards for what we have done, even existing giveaway programs have to do several tasks to get it.

I consider that when they say free money, things are not simple, it is not easy because basically things like that are bad, when you make money by working things change, they are different and everything is better, I consider that money when you work has more value, of course I don't want to say that with free money it is worse, not at all, because money is sincere and that has to be taken advantage of, but otherwise it is more feasible for things to be better when they are worked on, so you have good support , because in this case things can be very serious, what you work for is always better, I have learned that throughout my life, in fact it feels better to earn money by working, I don't know how many agree, I think.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 816
  • Last Active: Today at 03:16:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2024, 05:58:23 PM »
      -    Here in our country, the impact of crypto on our local community is strong. Is it because of the difficulty of life here? It's not much to earn money if you don't work hard; for sure, their family will starve.

and most of us here are also a lot of idiots and gullible; it's just like they do aiirdrops for seminars, something that, if I look at it, they're funny. then the others still charge like that, but I'm not sure.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG