follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: You have received -1 Negative Karma  (Read 4662 times)

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:48:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
You have received -1 Negative Karma
« on: February 07, 2024, 08:20:27 PM »
I have seen where Negative karma is described as Negative karma is given to users who are misbehaving, breaking the rules, being aggressive or disruptive to the forum. This can be found in this topic https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=657.0

I pop on a few times a day and make a post or 2. Where I post varies, I like the forum section and I like the gambling section mostly. I also have the notification bot enabled to let me know if someone has mentioned me in a reply so I can read their reply and respond if needed. Today the bot went off with this message You received -1 Negative Karma. Total received Karma 94.
Follow the rules, and keep posting good, helpful topic to avoid getting Negative Karma.

Normally I could care less who agrees or disagrees with my opinion as we are all different and everyone is never going to agree with a person all the time, but I am pretty sure I have tried not to be too aggressive or misbehave on here thus far.

Reading the noti that I got it says follow the rules (check), keep posting good, helpful topic (check) to avoid getting neg karma. OK now the question is, how do I know where I am misbehaving, breaking rules, or being aggressive if I have no clue who gave me the neg karma or what post the neg karma was given to? How can I be better about whatever issue someone had, if I don't know the issue that person had.

I am of the opinion that who and when you were given + or - karma should be public knowledge. I see no reason to keep it hidden honestly. If it's hidden what's the point in having it?

Wouldn't mind some constructive opinions on the topic and maybe I'll gain a different perspective on the topic.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

You have received -1 Negative Karma
« on: February 07, 2024, 08:20:27 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Freemind

• * President *
  • Mythical
  • Activity: 9504
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Last Active: Today at 07:17:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: You have received -1 Negative Karma
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2024, 08:32:57 PM »
I totally agree with you on almost everything you have said, and on many occasions I have also wondered why we can't know who gives us positive or negative karma. It is something that over time I have understood and finally liked. THE reason is as simple as maintaining a good atmosphere in the forum, this way we avoid useless discussions and, in general, we have a good place to talk about cryptocurrencies.

Knowing who gives us or takes away karma would be a bad idea, since everything I said above would disappear, and what we would see every day would be just a discussion and continuous “war” between many users, although I suppose that not all users would do the same. Personally I don't care who gives or who takes my karma, it's something I prefer to ignore and go about my business without paying attention to who likes or doesn't like my posts.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • Activity: 2079
  • dev@
  • Referrals: 14
  • Last Active: Today at 08:02:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 31
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2024, 08:49:45 PM »
I did not know that the notification bot can track karma change, that's nice.
Just to be clear the notification bot is created by a 3rd party and have general advice.

the karma given can be because of anything, someone can simply not like you.

Why the info is not public, because it would destroy what we are trying to achieve, which is having a friendly and positive community.
As you can see there is no easy way to find who gave karma, due precisely to that.

I checked the log, i can tell you, it was given by a member who might have misunderstood you, as his English understanding is limited.

+1 Karma to bring back positive vibes to you  ;)
At your service.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2024, 09:00:14 PM »
I totally agree with you on almost everything you have said, and on many occasions I have also wondered why we can't know who gives us positive or negative karma. It is something that over time I have understood and finally liked. THE reason is as simple as maintaining a good atmosphere in the forum, this way we avoid useless discussions and, in general, we have a good place to talk about cryptocurrencies.

Knowing who gives us or takes away karma would be a bad idea, since everything I said above would disappear, and what we would see every day would be just a discussion and continuous “war” between many users, although I suppose that not all users would do the same. Personally I don't care who gives or who takes my karma, it's something I prefer to ignore and go about my business without paying attention to who likes or doesn't like my posts.

Just to be clear the notification bot is created by a 3rd party and have general advice.

Why the info is not public, because it would destroy what we are trying to achieve, which is having a friendly and positive community.
As you can see there is no easy way to find who gave karma, due precisely to that.

I checked the log, i can tell you, it was given by a member who might have misunderstood you, as his English understanding is limited.

To answer you both at once, would it be a feasible option to show positive and negative karma points on each post but not show who gave you whatever tag? This would keep the drama away as far as not starting personal wars over opinions and still notify or show a user that their opinion or response was good or bad in the eyes of the readers.

If a person wanted to have a general idea who gave the pos or neg, they can look at the members online when the negative or positive noti came in and see who is currently online. Prob someone in the 1st 10 users you see on the list did the action.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2024, 09:06:42 PM »

To answer you both at once, would it be a feasible option to show positive and negative karma points on each post but not show who gave you whatever tag? This would keep the drama away as far as not starting personal wars over opinions and still notify or show a user that their opinion or response was good or bad in the eyes of the readers.

If a person wanted to have a general idea who gave the pos or neg, they can look at the members online when the negative or positive noti came in and see who is currently online. Prob someone in the 1st 10 users you see on the list did the action.

the feature of karma by post have been requested, but currently not a high priority for me
i will put it on the list, when i have time will look into it
At your service.

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2024, 09:27:05 PM »
Admin there is no way a community will have an 100% friendly or coexistence among members, even as nobody knows who -Karma and +karma users are still disagreeing to themselves and I know what you don't want use to see that because to avoid unnecessary drama in the forum but those dramas make the forum more stronger. Dramas create entertainment in the forum. Therefore I also join the op to request for the showing the users who gives -Karma or +karma. And also if you notice I have already created a thread like this in general board section in the afternoon before this thread. And you can see it from the link below https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317206.msg1491866#msg1491866.

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 09:32:01 PM »
Admin there is no way a community will have an 100% friendly or coexistence among members, even as nobody knows who -Karma and +karma users are still disagreeing to themselves and I know what you don't want use to see that because to avoid unnecessary drama in the forum but those dramas make the forum more stronger. Dramas create entertainment in the forum. Therefore I also join the op to request for the showing the users who gives -Karma or +karma. And also if you notice I have already created a thread like this in general board section in the afternoon before this thread. And you can see it from the link below https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=317206.msg1491866#msg1491866.
My apologies for not seeing your topic on this issue, I will take a minute and read your topic as well.

I am ok with not seeing who left the mark, but if you want a member to grow and learn I think they need to have a feeling of what is good or bad. If you see a post with a ton of +karma you can see that others on the forum agree that it's a good topic and informative. If you see a post with a load of - karma then many disagree with the content and users will know to refrain from posting that type of info.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2024, 09:32:01 PM »

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2024, 09:41:54 PM »
Reading the noti that I got it says follow the rules (check), keep posting good, helpful topic (check) to avoid getting neg karma. OK now the question is, how do I know where I am misbehaving, breaking rules, or being aggressive if I have no clue who gave me the neg karma or what post the neg karma was given to? How can I be better about whatever issue someone had, if I don't know the issue that person had.

I am of the opinion that who and when you were given + or - karma should be public knowledge. I see no reason to keep it hidden honestly. If it's hidden what's the point in having it?

There is no reason to keep how much postive / negative karma a post received. You can keep the identity of the person who gave the karma anonymous,  but the post should contain +5 -1 , or something like that.

This is how users would know what community like and what it doesn't.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1095
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 05:37:03 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2024, 09:59:17 PM »
My apologies for not seeing your topic on this issue, I will take a minute and read your topic as well.

I am ok with not seeing who left the mark, but if you want a member to grow and learn I think they need to have a feeling of what is good or bad. If you see a post with a ton of +karma you can see that others on the forum agree that it's a good topic and informative. If you see a post with a load of - karma then many disagree with the content and users will know to refrain from posting that type of info.
The two topics are opposite, though they are synonymous but you don't have to apologize because you made a good contribution to the -Karma issue which have been raised by other users as well in the forum. And one thing here is that the sections and or boards numerous so to see a related topics is not easy and their are some boards that people are not visiting like that. And I also agreed with all your points. And I also said that the admin should add the link of the post which received the karma even though the name of the user is anonymous.

Online admin

• Administrator
  • Legendary
  • dev@
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2024, 10:20:16 PM »
Agree with bitmover,
however, there is a priority in things that are being done,
karma on posts, is among the things that i will try to make happen.
At your service.

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1553
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:38:11 AM
    • View Profile

Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2024, 11:02:56 PM »
Agree with bitmover,
however, there is a priority in things that are being done,
karma on posts, is among the things that i will try to make happen.
Nice that admin has head to this request.
Knowing the post that gave me the most number of +karma will make me to produce similar posts subsequently.

Knowing the one that gave me a -karma will make me desist from such post in the future.
Knowing who gave the karma is not necessary to avoid the drama freeman talked about.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline rachael9385

• Activity: 359
  • https://winzmedia.top
  • Last Active: April 21, 2024, 12:16:18 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Quick Poster Search Signature
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2024, 12:14:00 AM »
I also agree with the idea of showing the history of karmas histories, first time I asked my self why was it hidden but just kept quiet for others who are above me to raise an alarm, so I am happy and also 💯 agreed that the KARMA history should be shown for others to see and also investigate if in any case we observe any suspicious growth in the forum.
We have to be disciplined and this is what can make many of us to be more discipline. Sometimes I can not even know who's given me karmas because I can not view the history which is bad, and this is why the altcoinstalkes telegram SuperNotifier can not also tell us who and who gave us KARMA (it sucks) so I am in support of this.

▄█▀
▐█▄    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Casino & Sports Betting
B O O S T E D
R E W A R D S

FOR CRYPTO PLAYERS
         ▐█▌                        ▄▄
▐██      ██ ▄▄  ▄   █▌ █████      ▄███▄
▐██     ▐█▌ ██  ██ ▐█   ▄██     ▄██████▄
██▌     ██ ▐█▌ ███▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▀▀▀██████▄
██▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██  ██▀██▌ ▄██▄▄      ▐███▌
██▌▄██▄██ ▐█▌ ██▌ ▀▀  █▀▀▀       ████
▐███████  ██  ▀▀            ▄   ▐███▌
▐███▀██         ▄▄▄▄████   ▐███▄████
 █▀
    ▄▄▄ ███ █████████   ████████▌
      ████ ███ ████▄███▌  ▐██ ▀▀███
     ▐███▌▐██▌▐████████   █▀      ▀
     ████████▌▐███▀▀▀▀   ▐▀
     ▀▀▀████▀ ████
▄██      ██▌▄██  ██▌▀██████▀██████ ██
███     ▐██ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███     ██▌▐██ ▄██▌ █████  █████  ██
███ ▄█ ▐██ ███████ ▐██    ▐██    ▐█▌
███▄█████ ▐██  ██▌ ██▄▄██ ██▄▄██ █████
▐███████  ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▀▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀  ▀▀
▐██▀ ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▄▄     ██   ▄   ▄ ████
      ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ██    ▐█▌▐█ ██ ██  ▄█▀
     █  █ █▄  ▐██    ██ █▌▐████▌ ▄█▀
     █  █ █   ▐██ ▄▄▐█▌▐█▌▐█ ██ ████▀
     ▀▀▀  ▀    ██▄████ ██ ▀▀
               ██████
               ██▀ ▀
BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE
USDT
USDC
XRP
TRX
BNB
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:43 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2024, 12:34:47 AM »
Reading the noti that I got it says follow the rules (check), keep posting good, helpful topic (check) to avoid getting neg karma.
Now i felt guilt after putting this  :-\ But yeah, those words/advice comes from the admin Karma's descriptions posts so i feel like putting it. But i'm still open for suggestions for that though.

Just like that, I remember yesterday, seeing Ognasty asking on the teleport thread, no other posts but given a negative karma, its hilarious and the same time harsh.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline notblox1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1681
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:18:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2024, 01:26:21 AM »
I see no reason to keep it hidden honestly. If it's hidden what's the point in having it?
I see no reason to have karma publicly seen, unless this was abused by group of members.
Just look what is happening in bitcointalk forum with members sending negative and positive feedback, and then comes retaliation, threats and lot of negativity.
And I think someone said that you can see karma senders here if you burn tokens., but I dont want to waste time on this.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2024, 03:17:15 AM »
+1 for you because you have provided useful information about yourself trying to be better on the forum but there are members who are nosy to you and give -karma.

I have experienced your position like that since I was still in the altcoinstalks forum, maybe when I was still a Full Member or below, more precisely I forgot again.
Usually the member who gives -karma to you will also get -karma from other members because his daily life is like that. Naturally, in terms of his posts, it will be seen that he has been attacking, aggressive and causing chaos in the forum.

In the past, I was sad and didn't know who gave the -karma, but I PM the admin and said what really happened.
And the admin gave me +karma back, that's proof that I didn't break the rules on the altcoinstalks forum.
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██