follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What I look for when selecting signature campaign participants  (Read 1570 times)

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1443
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 06:48:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Avatar Signature
I looked around for the best board to post this and decided this 1 might be the best. If the Admins feel it needs moved, please feel free to do so. I noticed the QUALITY POSTING GUIDANCE thread by the admin in this section, so figured this is relevant.

Anyways, this is in response to all the applicants that applied for a recent campaign I launched. I realize that nearly everyone is here looking to make a dollar, myself included. I have no issues with that and I don't feel like anyone else does either. The issue is, don't make it look like that is all you are here for. This is a growing community and it has more value than chasing the dollar.

So, what the hell am I talking about right? When I open up a persons profile I look at everything. I'm looking at how active they are, karma earned, posts, etc. So below I will list everything I look at when going through applications.

What I am looking at in your profile
  • How active are you?
  • How much karma have you earned
  • Are you a spammer?
  • Are you burstposting
  • Are you posting regularly, or do you just post in sig campaign threads, giveaways, and other various bounties?
  • Are you posting multiple days per week?

I opened multiple applications. Nearly 100 different applicants applied in the campaign. While opening these applications I saw users that only posted in sig campaign threads, users that had not been active for weeks/months, users that were posting every 2 minutes. It was really sad to see. I know the forum is just starting to become active, but we have had 3 months to get active and accustomed here. If you people are expecting to earn money here, you will need to change your ways. No manager is going to give half of you a chance, I actually considered starting a blacklist because the quality of some were so bad. Below is a small guide of what to change.

• Try to take your time when posting. Its not a race to get done. You have all the time in the world when not in a campaign, to make posts and grow your persona. If in a campaign, you have the week to reach your goals obviously, but it's still not a race. Average a post every 30 minutes or more. an occasional back to back post is ok, but not 5 in a row every 3 minutes.
  • Post all over the forum. Don't limit yourself to 1 or 2 boards and all of them revolving around making money. Mix in different boards between your bounty posts, signature applications, or other money making opportunities.
  • Try to be an active poster. Login at least a few days a week and make posts, even if not in a campaign. Active posters are going to get looked at more than users that post once a month.
  • Make sure what you are posting is relevant information. Don't just post to post. Be helpful, read other replies, and be on topic. You get a spammer tag and its basically game over for you earning anything here.
  • Earning karma is not a requirement so far, but if you are posting like I stated above and staying on topic, trying to help or whatnot, then you will likely earn karma. Users who are earning karma and getting noticed on the forum when they post are going to have no problem getting hired in a campaign,

It's not illegal to want to make some money, but respect the community while doing so. Don't be a cancer!!!

If anyone feels I need to add anything, send me a pm with your suggestion and i'll take your suggestion into consideration.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline damsix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2466
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Last Active: April 16, 2024, 05:31:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: What I look for when selecting signature campaign participants
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 03:59:13 AM »
Firstly, thanks yahoo62788 for giving me the opportunity to be able to adapt to altcoinstalks, especially the campaign you have launched, I appreciate that wholeheartedly.

Second, I will add a little about "Quality Postings" which you have compiled into 5 points. Maybe more precisely I will add a little idea from point number 4. "Make sure what you are posting is relevant information. Don't just post to post"

6. Make posts that are more informative, such as providing source reference links, providing screenshots or picture as illustrations that are easy for all members to understand.
-With reference source links, we can validate the topics that have been created.
-With illustrative images or screenshots, we can easily digest the knowledge of the topics that have been created.

I will give examples of my own posts, some of which are in my local section (Indonesian), which use images, screenshots and reference sources so that they are easier to understand and more attractive :

- Transaksi Bitcoin Macet
- Kemal El Moujahid, CPO of Chainlink Labs will QnA
- Bagaimana Jika Platform Mixer Bitcoin Tutup?
- I bought Polygon Matic 0.77 USD 
- CoinJoin , Fitur yang Unik Disetiap Transaksi Bitcoin
- Cross-Chain Transfer Protocol (CCTP) from Chainlink
- Apa itu PGP ??
- SURGENCE Accelerate Your Skill ,Powered By Polygon Matic
retire and rest in peace

Offline target

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1243
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 06:37:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Search Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 05:06:36 AM »
Is a user posting on first page of a thread somehow gets more credit?

There was a discussion I read about this because one manager said that in a thread most interenet visitors only read the first page of a thread.
▐ ████|    ViteX   |   https://vitex.net/    |████ ▌
Exchange By The Community, For The Community

Online Tribalchief

• Activity: 455
  • Bitcoin or Nothing
  • Last Active: Today at 07:06:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Karma Good Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 07:22:24 AM »

• Post all over the forum. Don't limit yourself to 1 or 2 boards and all of them revolving around making money. Mix in different boards between your bounty posts, signature applications, or other money making opportunities.
  • Make sure what you are posting is relevant information. Don't just post to post. Be helpful, read other replies, and be on topic. You get a spammer tag and its basically game over for you earning anything here.

Information like this is very detailed and helpful and should be what most campaign managers need for every user. However, the first point highlighted above seems to bother me. We all know that the platform uses post count for its ranking system, which makes it both easy and difficult to rank up. I have been around for a while, visiting other boards to check out posts, but sometimes end up finding replies that are 100% not related to the context.

Trying to post on every board is not advisable, as it is considered a way of littering the platform with spam posts, especially when we aren't familiar with the detailed description of the board. I have chosen to report some and sometimes neglect others.

In conclusion, I advise that we post in boards we are 99.999 percent familiar with and also topics we clearly understand. I think we can also view posting stats of users to see the boards they often make their posts on, sometimes going through the board to see how the users' posts blend with others.
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 07:35:18 AM »

Information like this is very detailed and helpful and should be what most campaign managers need for every user. However, the first point highlighted above seems to bother me. We all know that the platform uses post count for its ranking system, which makes it both easy and difficult to rank up. I have been around for a while, visiting other boards to check out posts, but sometimes end up finding replies that are 100% not related to the context.

Trying to post on every board is not advisable, as it is considered a way of littering the platform with spam posts, especially when we aren't familiar with the detailed description of the board. I have chosen to report some and sometimes neglect others.

In conclusion, I advise that we post in boards we are 99.999 percent familiar with and also topics we clearly understand. I think we can also view posting stats of users to see the boards they often make their posts on, sometimes going through the board to see how the users' posts blend with others.
Noone is being prompted to post in all the boards of the forum, I said post all over the forum. Multiple sections and give the company you are advertising for the best exposure. Of course, if you are not familiar with a subject or section, you should not try to insert yourself.

MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr.right85

• Activity: 722
  • Last Active: March 27, 2024, 11:47:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Poll Starter Topic Starter 500 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 07:41:34 AM »
Anyways, this is in response to all the applicants that applied for a recent campaign I launched. I realize that nearly everyone is here looking to make a dollar, myself included. I have no issues with that and I don't feel like anyone else does either. The issue is, don't make it look like that is all you are here for. This is a growing community and it has more value than chasing the dollar.

Well your right, it’s a growing community and it should be respected as, just posting like one who is required to doesn’t do much good to the quality of information that would be published in this space and it doesn’t tell so well of the space with regards to quality of informative information that one might find so yes, your obviously right about that.

Somehow, this is expected, it’s wrong but, given the fact that some handful number of users here joined up in this community from Bitcointalk and mainly after the ban on mixers, some joined by invites from the mixers campaign managers, invite from friends and few from referrals, just to tray the dollar, it’s expected that you would find users here doing what needs done to chase the dollar.
I got here after the supposed scandal with the mixers, it took a whole reasoning between myself if this is where I would want to be before I joined up and I must say, I find the space richly informative too and not just about altcoins but the technology of the cryptospace.

So yeah, it does a lot of good, bringing this thread to public notice, to some how instill why there should be a change in user approach to the community and maybe, we would have this community measure up with the likes of Bitcointalk. That would be something most of us would like and would increase participation.

You’ve taken your time to put together some need to be considered active and community member so, hope users here find this.

Offline DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 09:25:46 AM »
users that were posting every 2 minutes. It was really sad to see.
The admin said a related word in the past. I remember him saying it when the time that there was discrimination about the teleported accounts where "we", the teleported accounts, did not face any difficulty in increasing the ranks of our accounts compared to the local users of this forum.

He then said that the teleported accounts are more disciplined when it comes to posting as they have a huge gap of time every post and the topic has a flow of discussion, not just some sort of talk to add the number of posts inside a thread.

I'm not saying that all teleported accounts have been doing good, and this reminder only applies to local users. We must know that these words apply to all users, teleported and local users. There are indeed some users who burst posts like every few minutes, what we need to do is to become responsible and avoid doing it.

So, right now for teleported accounts, what we must do is prove to ourselves that the admin's decision and what he said are correct, by justifying and allowing us to teleport our accounts in this forum, we must continue contributing to the growth of this forum, in a good way.

For local users, let us all help each other by providing helpful information and avoiding posting continuously. As OP said, it's not a race when you are posting. Give more time to ourselves to think more.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2024, 09:25:46 AM »

Offline SamReomo

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2024, 10:37:34 AM »
You have created a very informative topic Yahoo62278. It will be a very valuable guideline for those who want to get accepted in signature campaigns. Whatever you have said in this post is 100% accurate and those who already aren't aware of it should learn a lot by reading this post.

I would like to add something which is related to "relevant information." Most users don't understand difference between relevant information and generic information. Generic information isn't needed most of the times but those who can't differentiate between the two often end up producing generic information which isn't helpful at all.

Sometimes members are allowed to discuss some off-topic information in order to express their opinion in the best way but that should also be somehow related to the topic or related to the post that a member is quoting, and wants to reply that.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2024, 11:12:24 AM »
Big +karma for you Yahoo62278, this thread should be pinned in the signature campaign section. I am even in favor of a stricter selection.

Is a user posting on first page of a thread somehow gets more credit?

There was a discussion I read about this because one manager said that in a thread most interenet visitors only read the first page of a thread.

The first few posts most often give concrete answers, so they are the most relevant. Have you ever read what is written in the posts on the third or fourth page of a thread that has 10+ pages?
And if you are, when you come across useless posts that only served for the weekly quota, the only thing that happened was a waste of time.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 01:07:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 01:18:52 PM »
I used to think that the criterion for campaign managers is where you post, not your activity or the number of your posts. For example, since I joined the forum and the BTT forum, I have had a 0% posting rate in the gambling boards, and I know nothing about it. Therefore, if a campaign manager accepts me in a gambling signature, I think he must review the strategy for accepting new members.

Following the statistics using ---> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=UID may help.

BTW, @yahoo62278 you really need to visit ----> Bounty Cheaters & Duplicate Accounts Accusations board.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2024, 01:23:58 PM by hugeblack »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 01:56:39 PM »

We are looking for more quality over quantity. I can still remember months ago when I got tired visiting this forum all because of the many spams all around...though I am already a moderator in some sections there is nothing I can do with other sections so sometimes reporting them can also be tiring. However, things are getting better these days as I see less promotional posts and at the same time there are now many teleported accounts doing really good in sharing information here. We should remember to be following good guidelines if we are to help ATT become one of the most active cryptocurrency forums online. And as people are increasingly interested with crypto, the more there is a chance that they can read more things on the forum and we can be helping them to learn more and be educated.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2041
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 05:16:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 02:20:38 PM »
Very well said @op, I have some friends who actually are part of this community but hasn't been active for a while, and each time I reach out to them, they are like "what do I need to be active for, when there is motivation to post", i got this reply from one and it made me feel very bad, cus it goes a long way to explain the fact that such a person isn't even here to help this platform grow in his or her little way, but only here to make money, for such person, as soon as he or she gets hired to join a campaign, he or she becomes active, and when such campaign ends, he or she goes back to being inactive, this is really an anti-community growth behavior and one we should totally discourage.

Anyways, it's a good thing you are making this call, as one of the respected campaign manager on this forum and over there on btt, I believe that users who are guilty of this will read it and adhere to it for them not to miss future opportunities.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline bitmover

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1733
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:47:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Karma Bad
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 05:06:05 PM »
  • How active are you?
  • Are you a spammer?
  • Are you burstposting
  • Are you posting regularly, or do you just post in sig campaign threads, giveaways, and other various bounties?

Basic looking for a real person who uses the forum...

If anyone just comes to the forum, read some topics in different boards, and try to find where he can contribute (spending several minutes reading posts), most people will fit that criteria.

I think people fail to read and give good contributions to discussions. There is so much to discuss about cryptocurrency... if someone wants to share or just ask legit questions they will earn karma and knowledge, and will get into the campaigns they wish.

This post should be sticked
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline yahoo62278

• Legendary
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2024, 05:32:47 PM »
I used to think that the criterion for campaign managers is where you post, not your activity or the number of your posts. For example, since I joined the forum and the BTT forum, I have had a 0% posting rate in the gambling boards, and I know nothing about it. Therefore, if a campaign manager accepts me in a gambling signature, I think he must review the strategy for accepting new members.

Following the statistics using ---> https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=UID may help.

BTW, @yahoo62278 you really need to visit ----> Bounty Cheaters & Duplicate Accounts Accusations board.
It's not the number of posts, by how active are you I mean are you a regular contributor. Do you login once a day and make a post or once every 3 weeks and make a post or 2.

I'll make sure I check the duplicates section as well, thank you.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Mr. Allcrypto

• Activity: 330
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 12:44:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Good Avatar Signature
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2024, 05:42:35 PM »
  • How active are you?
  • Are you a spammer?
  • Are you burstposting

Basic looking for a real person who uses the forum...

If anyone just comes to the forum, read some topics in different boards, and try to find where he can contribute (spending several minutes reading posts), most people will fit that criteria.

I think people fail to read and give good contributions to discussions. There is so much to discuss about cryptocurrency... if someone wants to share or just ask legit questions they will earn karma and knowledge, and will get into the campaigns they wish.

This post should be sticked
Well atleast this will certainly be an eye opener to some users here who feel they have some kind of edge in the forum here just because they teleported their account and for so have being reluctant to even post and contribute  in different discussion and just feel the urge to apply only on signature campaign opening which is kind of bad.

Well it's a starting point and I believe with this kind of awareness that yahoo has started, maybe hopefully some users will change and the participation and stay will be a little bit different and more genuine.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG