follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: TenX president announces departure from company  (Read 1219 times)

Offline ZionRTZ

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1628
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: November 22, 2020, 08:45:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Sixth year Anniversary
TenX president announces departure from company
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:43:46 AM »

The president of TenX, Dr Julian Hosp, has announced his departure from the company in an emotional YouTube video.

The 32-year-old, who this time last year spoke on BBC News about TenX and cryptocurrencies, has suffered a fall from grace in 2018, culminated by his company’s failure to release the promised “crypto visa card.”

The company launched in 2017 with the innovative idea to release a visa payment card that would allow users to spend cryptocurrencies in major stores and retailers.

However, the company continually delayed the launch of the card, switching their focus onto a cryptocurrency wallet instead.

In an update video posted on his personal YouTube channel, Dr Hosp said: “This is going to be short but emotional. While we were looking at TenX in 2019 and beyond, it became clear to us as founders that the only way forward is to mutually part ways. That means I will be stepping down as the president of TenX.”

He continued: “It was one of the hardest decisions of my life, I hope you know that. TenX has always been flowing in my veins. It motivated me every single day. I can only wish my team the best for the future. They are rock stars. Toby will take over. As for myself, I will take a few weeks off. I need to move forward. I want to thank you all for the support and for having been there during hard times on this journey.”

The price of TenX tumbled on the news of Hosp’s departure, falling 20% over the past week. The price has also fallen by 94.5% over the past 12 months.

SOURCE: https://coinrivet.com/tenx-president-announces-departure-from-company-in-emotional-update-video/?fbclid=IwAR03mtU8y27fksYFsaZsabx_7kRltvC_nscsgOyFRFFRuMaEN0Csj9scXOE

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

TenX president announces departure from company
« on: January 10, 2019, 11:43:46 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG