follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 21796 times)

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1496
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:21:42 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2024, 07:58:43 AM »
We can buy bitcoin according to our abilities and the money we have.  It doesn't have to be a lot but have bitcoin in your wallet.  If the want to makes big profits, buy the big one.  But if you can't afford it, buy what you can.
investing is according to our capacity, not forced
The path you have chosen is correct; that way, you can determine Bitcoin price movements, but you need to know that no one knows the meaning of Bitcoin price movements. When you use small capital but the price movement rises quickly and gives you a lot of profit, then you are missing a very important moment. It's profitable like that, and when you use a lot of capital, it's not certain that the price will rise and that you can make a profit quickly. So it's better to immediately use a lot of capital and focus only on trading in Bitcoin so you don't miss an opportunity that provides a lot of profit.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2024, 07:58:43 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Online legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1855
  • Last Active: Today at 02:29:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2024, 05:50:56 PM »
We can buy bitcoin according to our abilities and the money we have.  It doesn't have to be a lot but have bitcoin in your wallet.  If the want to makes big profits, buy the big one.  But if you can't afford it, buy what you can.
investing is according to our capacity, not forced
The path you have chosen is correct; that way, you can determine Bitcoin price movements, but you need to know that no one knows the meaning of Bitcoin price movements. When you use small capital but the price movement rises quickly and gives you a lot of profit, then you are missing a very important moment. It's profitable like that, and when you use a lot of capital, it's not certain that the price will rise and that you can make a profit quickly. So it's better to immediately use a lot of capital and focus only on trading in Bitcoin so you don't miss an opportunity that provides a lot of profit.

Investing is buying at the right time and with the right strategy. Whether your capital is large or small, try to learn to find the right moment. If your capital is large, your profits will also be large

Offline Carbitcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1379
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2024, 06:13:02 PM »
I believe that first of all you need to decide on the duration of the investment in Bitcoin and the capital that is intended for this. Anyone who follows cryptocurrency and can predict something should realize that even at the current price of Bitcoin, investments for 4 or 8 years will be very profitable.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online Gurujebs

• Activity: 1185
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 04:16:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    1000 Posts Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2024, 06:17:45 PM »
Bitcoin is a dream for me Bitcoin is for me.  Like special ocean which is out of reach for me because I didn't earn that much bitcoin but if I can earn it will be the best gift for me.  Because I want to depend on bitcoin to run your family and I want this my first income little girl bitcoin baby so this is my dream financial transaction everything is bitcoin to me.

Bitcoin is everything but please don't depend on it to feed your family, you will one day find a food to eat but wouldn't be able to because of the uncertainty that it has. Bitcoin moves in different direction, it can be in a bear market for 2 years and wouldn't gain anything, this is the period you have to hold but if you are patience enough, you will reap the fruit of of your patience on bullrun.

As for earning, the only legit way to earn Bitcoin is offering service, if you are a developer you can help provide service and people can pay you in Bitcoin since this is a crypto forum and if you are active here and rank up, you will have hope one day to participate in signature Bitcoin paying campaigns.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline tjtonmoy

• Activity: 458
  • Last Active: Today at 11:05:01 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2024, 07:02:39 PM »
You get what you pay for. So the price of Bitcoin does not matter much in terms of investment. if you pay $10, you get $10 worth of BTC in return. If the price of BTC rises in the future, the value of your investment will also increase. So I don't understand why people think that BTC is too expensive. You are getting the amount you are investing. How does that make any difference?

in fact, BTC will always be the best option amongst many. It has to be the top priority. Then you should focus on something else. It is not mandatory to own 1 BTC if that's what you mean by " too expensive for me".
You can own whatever amount you like. That's the beauty of BTC.
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE.BEST.CRYPTO.MARKETING.AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 951
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: Today at 09:41:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2024, 07:22:16 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
First of all, I wanna say that you don't need to buy a Bitcoin at once you can start with the little amount that you can afford.
Now I wanna say about my self, My own situation from the beginning was very similar to yours, the funds were small and for this I used to engage in various types of altcoins or tokens. I have been bearing loss for two to three years in all the investments I have made in tokens. However, last year I started holding BTC by DCA method with a small amount of only 10 dollars weekly or monthly. Currently, I am in a good profit. So I will also suggest you to take long term strategy and invest in Bitcoin, this will reduce both your risk and loss, and you will also have a good amount of profit.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1798
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 11:51:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2024, 11:51:05 PM »
Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?.
First of all, I wanna say that you don't need to buy a Bitcoin at once you can start with the little amount that you can afford.
Now I wanna say about my self, My own situation from the beginning was very similar to yours, the funds were small and for this I used to engage in various types of altcoins or tokens. I have been bearing loss for two to three years in all the investments I have made in tokens. However, last year I started holding BTC by DCA method with a small amount of only 10 dollars weekly or monthly. Currently, I am in a good profit. So I will also suggest you to take long term strategy and invest in Bitcoin, this will reduce both your risk and loss, and you will also have a good amount of profit.
Indeed.
Because there is no need to buy 1BTC directly, what we need to do is prepare as much capital as we can to invest in Bitcoin. What is certain is that it would be much better to focus on Bitcoin, rather than having a lot of money and then being tempted to invest in a new project with the sweet promise of multiple profits in a short time. It's not like that. Because there are a lot of shit coins that will actually harm us. That's why I really agree that it would be much better to accumulate to increase our number of Bitcoins. Or doing DCA is also a quite popular and convincing method so far.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2024, 11:51:05 PM »

Offline Uruhara

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1210
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 08:37:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2024, 12:53:00 AM »
I believe that first of all you need to decide on the duration of the investment in Bitcoin and the capital that is intended for this. Anyone who follows cryptocurrency and can predict something should realize that even at the current price of Bitcoin, investments for 4 or 8 years will be very profitable.
Well I agree. The first step is that we must first determine whether we will invest for the long term or we will only invest for the short and medium term. The duration of the investment should also be taken into consideration when looking at current prices. In the short term, the current price may look quite high. But I personally think that in the long term the current price is still possible to have a higher increase. But the most important thing is that we must be prepared for the risks we take.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:50:07 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2024, 08:44:57 AM »
Well I agree. The first step is that we must first determine whether we will invest for the long term or we will only invest for the short and medium term. The duration of the investment should also be taken into consideration when looking at current prices. In the short term, the current price may look quite high. But I personally think that in the long term the current price is still possible to have a higher increase. But the most important thing is that we must be prepared for the risks we take.

If we buy now, we can hold on until we are bullish next year. I consider this to be medium term. but after the bullish, namely bearish period if you buy bitcoin you will hold on for the long term, around 4 years you will get big profits.

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 07:03:41 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2024, 11:17:31 AM »
If we buy now, we can hold on until we are bullish next year. I consider this to be medium term. but after the bullish, namely bearish period if you buy bitcoin you will hold on for the long term, around 4 years you will get big profits.
Currently it seems that not many people want to buy Bitcoin because the price is too expensive, whereas if you have already bought at the current price then there is no other choice to wait until the price rises again, but it should be noted that no one can provide a guarantee if it is bullish. run will happen next year.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2558
  • Last Active: Today at 09:48:33 AM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2024, 12:37:46 PM »
Currently it seems that not many people want to buy Bitcoin because the price is too expensive, whereas if you have already bought at the current price then there is no other choice to wait until the price rises again, but it should be noted that no one can provide a guarantee if it is bullish. run will happen next year.

In the world of investment, no one provides guarantees, because the risk is at your own risk, the risk is borne by each person. Bullishness will occur next year, and it could be the end of this year because bitcoin price movements show a positive direction.

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1469
  • Last Active: Today at 04:11:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2024, 08:31:49 PM »
Bitcoins price increasing day by day so it being expensive gradually i think. But if we buy it small amount by following DCA it will be easer for all i think. It is now mandatory that we have to buy big amount at a time. If we buy par by part then gradually it will be big amount. Now bitcoin price is still reasonable i think. Because it usability increasing day by day. So it’s price will increase there has no doubt.
I strongly believe in future Bitcoin price will hit $100k, $200k even more. So till now it is not too expensive i think.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:57:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2024, 11:46:37 PM »
We don't need to hold until the next year if we want to take profit faster. We are already in the bullish season, we are just waiting for the new ATH of Bitcoin. We are not a must to hold 3-4 years, it depends on when we buy the Bitcoin. If we buy now, we just need to wait for few months to take profits. But we never get the cheap price anymore if we buy now, the current price is above $50k. It is so different with the first year of bearish that the price was only below $20k.

Online taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:59:47 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2024, 11:56:38 PM »
-snip-
I strongly believe in future Bitcoin price will hit $100k, $200k even more. So till now it is not too expensive i think.
This is the target of most bitcoin holders at the moment, I am also targeting $100k as the new ATH that Bitcoin needs to achieve.
At the moment the price is still at $51k and this is also close to the last ATH price ever reached., it is already a remarkable achievement and the price of Bitcoin continues to strengthen.

Doing DCA is indeed good advice, because the price will still fluctuate, and the price will correct at a certain level.
Waiting for cheaper prices is also better, and that's bound to happen in the near future.
Going down doesn't mean bitcoin doesn't have a pumping machine anymore, but a drop will result in a tremendous rise later.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 905
  • Last Active: May 19, 2024, 04:23:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2024, 05:43:58 AM »
We don't need to hold until the next year if we want to take profit faster. We are already in the bullish season, we are just waiting for the new ATH of Bitcoin. We are not a must to hold 3-4 years, it depends on when we buy the Bitcoin. If we buy now, we just need to wait for few months to take profits. But we never get the cheap price anymore if we buy now, the current price is above $50k. It is so different with the first year of bearish that the price was only below $20k.
Looking with current bitcoin price I think have in the bullrun moment after bitcoin breaking out above $52k since bullish moment when bitcoin dropping to $20k in the early last year. I think with bitcoin had cycle moment bullsih and bearish not must to hold around four until five years, we can buy back later when price get dropping like bitcoin price in the early last year under $20k.
Its effective earn much profitable without long term holding, we can sell when price pump and buy back later if price going drop or down.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG