follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns  (Read 3222 times)

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1478
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 06:21:21 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good Quick Poster Karma
Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns
« on: March 11, 2024, 05:33:41 PM »
A graphic from CryptoQuant, that can be helpful for newbies. They are newbies so they don't have experience in this market and corrections make them fearful and panic.

Information below with past corrections even in bull runs, can help newbies to understand more on the way price moves up and will not feel fearful with coming corrections along this bull run.

I don't summarize figures because they are all on the graphic. Note that the All time average drawdown is -15%.

If you want to see live charts, there are three free ones.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 02:53:49 PM by tranthidung »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns
« on: March 11, 2024, 05:33:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online Faisal2202

• Activity: 803
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 04:27:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Search Poll Voter
Re: Bitcoin bull market correction drawdowns
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 08:50:55 PM »
A graphic from CryptoQuant, that can be helpful for newbies. They are newbies so they don't have experience in this market and corrections make them fearful and panic.
Note: The image is not showing due to some mistake, please look into it and correct it so we can see the post, I did not even see the link of Twitter on the main page, but when I hit quote, I saw the link in the last, and then manually copied the twitter link and read the post. I don't know what's the problem here or maybe I am not seeing the picture due to some of my side problems.

Well, besides it, the post you have shared is helpful, but it did not say much about what data or metrics it has used to predict or assume the downtrends, but yeah the number did give us some overview that how much correction that market can take. And based on these numbers many newbies are going to be prove wrong because they are thinking the market might go back to the price zone of $40k to $45k.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Online TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 05:10:24 AM »
Good to see that corrections can happen anytime and in fact we actually considered these as very healthy and much needed...so people or holders should not panic and must have diamond hands as more can be coming before and even after the halving. We are in the bullish season but we can still encounter some retreat in terms of the price of Bitcoin...we should just continue on holding and never mind the rough road especially ahead. It happened to me in the past when I panicked I lost my Bitcoin and I never recovered ever since...this is a big lesson for many newcomers on the scene to remain calm and then soon enjoy the fruits of being patient and always listening to people who are already experienced on the matter.

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 12:01:51 PM »
Note: The image is not showing due to some mistake, please look into it and correct it so we can see the post, I did not even see the link of Twitter on the main page, but when I hit quote, I saw the link in the last, and then manually copied the twitter link and read the post. I don't know what's the problem here or maybe I am not seeing the picture due to some of my side problems.
It works fine for me previous days and today. I guess issues are on your side.

Well, besides it, the post you have shared is helpful, but it did not say much about what data or metrics it has used to predict or assume the downtrends, but yeah the number did give us some overview that how much correction that market can take. And based on these numbers many newbies are going to be prove wrong because they are thinking the market might go back to the price zone of $40k to $45k.
The chart is about past market correction and it's all about history and we know history has its rhythm and history usually repeats itself.

However, this cycle is different a lot with appearances and impacts from Bitcoin Spot ETFs and history might continue to be changed.  I don't predict it to happen as it might be changed and we will see Bitcoin soars more. Anyway, if you have bitcoins, hold it tightly and it will not make you disappointed in this bull run which is big definitely.

Good to see that corrections can happen anytime and in fact we actually considered these as very healthy and much needed...so people or holders should not panic and must have diamond hands as more can be coming before and even after the halving. We are in the bullish season but we can still encounter some retreat in terms of the price of Bitcoin...
From past corrections, sometimes mild, sometimes very big but over time, years, Bitcoin gives holders very great profit, massive ROIs.

By looking at history, newbies should recognize that corrections in a bull run are chances to buy and get profit.

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1697
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 02:20:57 PM »

Information below with past corrections even in bull runs, can help newbies to understand more on the way price moves up and will not feel fearful with coming corrections along this bull run.

I don't summarize figures because they are all on the graphic. Note that the All time average drawdown is -15%.

If I look at the image, it is really obvious that we are in an uptrend, and even if there was a correction, it was only short-lived, to be honest. Good luck to those who rode from the uptrend to that correction and will ride the uptrend again.

Maybe I'll do it; I won't go with the current trend because, in my view, right now since the previous ATH has been surpassed, we're now in the discovery phase, and we'll just have to wait or see where there will be a higher-high or higher-low, or maybe a lower-high or lower-low. This is how the battle will happen today.

Offline examplens

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1844
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 02:49:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Linux User Poll Starter 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2024, 02:29:13 PM »

You should mention that such corrections are good for making profits. Of course for those who know how to use them.
Certainly ideal for traders, because the upward trend is constant.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 02:49:50 PM »
If I look at the image, it is really obvious that we are in an uptrend, and even if there was a correction, it was only short-lived, to be honest. Good luck to those who rode from the uptrend to that correction and will ride the uptrend again.
Luckily with huge demand from Bitcoin Spot ETFs, recent weeks, we have very big buying capital that is great support for Bitcoin price. I also think there is no rosy adventure without up and down, rise and correction as well as market washout is necessary to go up more.

Everything can happen even big corrections similarly to past cycles but honestly I expect to see somewhat smaller corrections in this cycle.

You should mention that such corrections are good for making profits. Of course for those who know how to use them.
There are some trading types, Spot, Leverage, Futures and I only recommend to use Spot Trading to buy dips and get profit.

I know traders can get profit with Leverages, Futures too but it is more risky and no way to control your positions 100% and during your trading time, surely you will get forced liquidation.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2024, 02:49:50 PM »

Offline Don Pedro Dinero

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1657
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:27:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Poll Voter Search
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2024, 03:31:25 PM »

They are also the typical corrections in which newbie traders end up getting fleeced. They usually enter at highs encouraged by the bull market, without sufficient capital, often with leverage, encouraged by the influencer on duty who sells them that they can become multimillionaires from home making trades with little initial capital and end up losing everything they have and more.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2024, 06:10:10 PM »
So up to a -15% drop in the prices is normal even during a bull run and it will eventually recover from it, the chart is useful for sure, but what I think is that there will always be a group of people who would panic in any situation, even if they are told that nothing bad is going to happen and things will get back to normal sooner than they might expect but they wouldn't understand.

This is the reason why even if there is supposed to be a 10% drop, that is dragged to 20% or above by the panic sellers as they sell in large numbers, dragging the prices down as they keep reducing the asking prices in each market.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Last Active: Today at 11:54:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2024, 11:34:21 AM »
So up to a -15% drop in the prices is normal even during a bull run and it will eventually recover from it, the chart is useful for sure, but what I think is that there will always be a group of people who would panic in any situation, even if they are told that nothing bad is going to happen and things will get back to normal sooner than they might expect but they wouldn't understand.

This is the reason why even if there is supposed to be a 10% drop, that is dragged to 20% or above by the panic sellers as they sell in large numbers, dragging the prices down as they keep reducing the asking prices in each market.
With the current price drop then pretty sure that tons had panicked out specially to those who had been able to buy on 73k+. For those who have been able to buy up and still new into this market then you would really be in panic. This is why it would really be better that on the time that you have decided to invest into this space then make yourself that get prepared for possible dumps
and corrections that you might be able to face. The market cant really be just having that single path to take but rather it would really be having ups and downs.
This is why it is really just that right that you do really know on what you should gonna do. Market would really always have the correction.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1510
  • Last Active: Today at 02:24:10 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2024, 12:10:38 PM »
People who are familiar with bitcoin will not panic when price goes down due to correction because they know everything well but newbies get feared when they see the price turn red.

Little correction is not a big concern but if price goes down from 40k$ then it will become very fearful situations. If newbies sell their bitcoin due to panic then it will negatively effect the price of bitcoin but there are also some buyers who are ready to buy bitcoin when the price goes down so in such situations we will not see such a huge dump but halving will turn the bitcoin into more successful asset.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline tranthidung

• Legendary
    • View Profile

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2024, 04:36:30 PM »

Today, let's have a closer look at Bitcoin price drawdowns since FTX crash

Corrections after FTX crash are usually up to -15% and with catalyst from Bitcoin Spot ETF, if you see -15% correction in this bull run, don't hesitate to buy. Hesitate again and again, you will miss this bull run and worse, will join around the end of the parabolic curve.

You can compare it with previous cycles too as I posted days ago in OP.

Another view visually from ecoinometrics.

Only last four years, price corrections are about -11% or larger than that. It is not a first time ever Bitcoin has had such larger than -10% corrections.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 04:13:23 PM by tranthidung »

Online jeraldskie11

• Activity: 692
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2024, 05:03:15 PM »
I believe that this figure is not only helpful for newbies but also the majority of us who didn't know this information yet. There are lot of investors who has been crypto for years but still didn't understand the market cycle of Bitcoin. And others who know about this yet but still end up being controlled by their emotions, this post really helps them since it refreshes them that what's happening in the market right now is need to be happen. Sometimes if our emotions will lead us, we can't analyze things at its best which will result for decision and outcome, this is a good reminder to me.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1558
  • Last Active: Today at 12:23:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2024, 07:00:08 PM »
One thing about bull market is that bitcoin price will not continue to increase, there are times of retracement just like what happened yesterday and today as bitcoin fall from 73800 to $65600. We can remember in 2020/2021 when bitcoin fall from $63500 to a price below $30000. That was during Elon Musk manipulation and Chinese crackdown on bitcoin. It was around May 2021 I guess. Not knowing that bitcoin has not gotten to all-time-high. Bitcoin later got to all-time-high in November 2021. So if the price decrease, people should not panic if they are not in need of the money for now, the price will far more surpass $73600 which is the present all-time-high.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online bounceback

• Activity: 811
  • Last Active: Today at 04:22:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2024, 07:06:00 PM »
Last few hour bitcoin get large correction after success breaking out to $73k have dropped to $65k and most drastically correction since success make new all time high price.
In this position make us little doubt several days left before halving will have another correction again or bitcoin will recovery more higher price than $73k.
Usually the bitcoin halving cycle happening after halving time not before halving, but this time bitcoin success make several time new all time high price but always has moment get more correction. I can't sure is the last correction before halving time left several days later.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG