follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???  (Read 60847 times)

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:20:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
Re: Is it risky to invest in new crytpo coin/tokens???
« Reply #615 on: March 22, 2024, 08:58:49 PM »
It is 100% risky to Invest on new cryptocurrency, though they are very volatile and have alot of fall and rise in the cryptocurency world, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DYOR before investing and understand the risk that are Involved, learn more about the communities, developers and teams.

Many people have done research and analysis on new projects before investing, but still experience losses because as you said investing in new coins or tokens is very high risk. If the project is successful we will get big profits, but if the project fails we will also experience big losses. i would not bet my money on new projects, i would prefer altcoins.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #615 on: March 22, 2024, 08:58:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 07:42:48 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #616 on: March 22, 2024, 09:44:16 PM »
It is 100% risky to Invest on new cryptocurrency, though they are very volatile and have alot of fall and rise in the cryptocurency world, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH DYOR before investing and understand the risk that are Involved, learn more about the communities, developers and teams.

Many people have done research and analysis on new projects before investing, but still experience losses because as you said investing in new coins or tokens is very high risk. If the project is successful we will get big profits, but if the project fails we will also experience big losses. i would not bet my money on new projects, i would prefer altcoins.
It is very true, every investment will always carry risks, and that is something that we must be clear about, what I think is that when we are going to make an investment, things can be very decisive so that they can produce new results, I In altcoins you can be very lucky and win, but you can also lose, the clear example of this is LUNA, we will always be willing to do things better when we have conviction and have done our research, but this It is not something that is definitive, we have to be much more emphatic and look for a way to have more security , the investment that I see that does not have many risks is Bitcoin, because I know that it will go up in price, the rest of the coins may not be They are so confident, but even so, if Bitcoin does well, it is very likely that things will turn out well for altcoins.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #617 on: March 22, 2024, 10:14:12 PM »

It is very true, every investment will always carry risks, and that is something that we must be clear about, what I think is that when we are going to make an investment, things can be very decisive so that they can produce new results, I In altcoins you can be very lucky and win, but you can also lose, the clear example of this is LUNA, we will always be willing to do things better when we have conviction and have done our research, but this It is not something that is definitive, we have to be much more emphatic and look for a way to have more security , the investment that I see that does not have many risks is Bitcoin, because I know that it will go up in price, the rest of the coins may not be They are so confident, but even so, if Bitcoin does well, it is very likely that things will turn out well for altcoins.

What you say is true, every investment definitely has risks, especially if investing in a new project. In the past we saw LUNA, an old and very potential project, but what happened. many losses at that time, this is unpredictable due to unforeseen risks. And bitcoin is the only coin that is safer than the others, because bitcoin is the name of one and is always followed by other coins in increasing its price.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #618 on: March 22, 2024, 11:35:34 PM »
It is because scammers become smarter, they make very convincing projects. So, there are still many people who join new projects. But finally many of them just wasted their money. New coins from new projects can skyrocket easily but they ca drop drastically in a short time. So if it is very difficult to trust new coins, I think we are better to choose top altcoins.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #619 on: March 24, 2024, 04:45:23 PM »
It is because scammers become smarter, they make very convincing projects. So, there are still many people who join new projects. But finally many of them just wasted their money. New coins from new projects can skyrocket easily but they ca drop drastically in a short time. So if it is very difficult to trust new coins, I think we are better to choose top altcoins.
Scammers are indeed very disturbing because they will definitely create more interesting projects, the target of which is those who still don't really understand cryptocurrency. Recently, there are still many people who have been scammed in this way, so before deciding to enter a new project, it's best to Do more in-depth research to avoid cases like that.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #620 on: March 28, 2024, 02:24:48 PM »
Scammers are indeed very disturbing because they will definitely create more interesting projects, the target of which is those who still don't really understand cryptocurrency. Recently, there are still many people who have been scammed in this way, so before deciding to enter a new project, it's best to Do more in-depth research to avoid cases like that.
It is clear that these fraudsters are indeed very disturbing and always continue to update their methods according to the situation, which is worrying that this method has become a permanent source of income.
So it's not surprising that up to now many people are still being cheated, because, of course, many people don't analyze every new project as well as possible.
Being tempted by high bonuses is the main mode, so that you no longer pay as much attention as possible.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #621 on: March 29, 2024, 11:54:28 PM »
It is clear that these fraudsters are indeed very disturbing and always continue to update their methods according to the situation, which is worrying that this method has become a permanent source of income.
So it's not surprising that up to now many people are still being cheated, because, of course, many people don't analyze every new project as well as possible.
Being tempted by high bonuses is the main mode, so that you no longer pay as much attention as possible.
That's right, they sometimes often search threads for information about how to avoid scammers, until in the end they always update further and find out how to be one step or even ten steps ahead.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #621 on: March 29, 2024, 11:54:28 PM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #622 on: March 30, 2024, 02:40:28 AM »

That's right, they sometimes often search threads for information about how to avoid scammers, until in the end they always update further and find out how to be one step or even ten steps ahead.

We must always be careful when dealing with scammers, they always update and improve the strategies used to deceive. Moreover, new projects that promise big profits are also very vulnerable to fraudsters. Do research and analysis before investing and always be careful in the world of investment.

Offline Celsius

• Activity: 120
  • Last Active: April 18, 2024, 10:22:45 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #623 on: March 30, 2024, 03:54:31 AM »
Investing on new coin is very risky since a lot of the projects now are scam or failed to succeed.
Investing in new projects is really risky and if you don't identify the right project then all your investment can be lost.  If a project is genuine, multiple projects similar to that project are currently entering the coin market, making it quite difficult for investors to determine or identify the right project.  Therefore, before investing, you must carefully research and select the investment.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1110
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:16:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #624 on: March 30, 2024, 04:42:46 AM »
Investing on new coin is very risky since a lot of the projects now are scam or failed to succeed.
Investing in new projects is really risky and if you don't identify the right project then all your investment can be lost.  If a project is genuine, multiple projects similar to that project are currently entering the coin market, making it quite difficult for investors to determine or identify the right project.  Therefore, before investing, you must carefully research and select the investment.
Correct. And it's better if we dedicate time to making a long analysis which can take quite a long time before deciding. Instead of rushing to assess a new project and then regretting it because we found a loss. In determining good projects, they usually also have big investors behind them. For example, the list of new altcoins on Binance usually have large investors or a large community in them so they are much better to choose than new projects whose fundamental strength is not yet clear.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: Today at 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #625 on: March 30, 2024, 07:01:03 AM »

Correct. And it's better if we dedicate time to making a long analysis which can take quite a long time before deciding. Instead of rushing to assess a new project and then regretting it because we found a loss. In determining good projects, they usually also have big investors behind them. For example, the list of new altcoins on Binance usually have large investors or a large community in them so they are much better to choose than new projects whose fundamental strength is not yet clear.

New projects require truly accurate research and analysis. because a new project will bring big profits if your analysis is right, if it is wrong you will experience losses or be trapped in high prices and don't know when the price will rise again.

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User Karma
« Reply #626 on: March 30, 2024, 08:51:04 AM »
Many of us were well known the Coinmarketcap from where we receive all cryptocurrency like coins and tokens details like on which exchange they listed, what is the 24-hour treading volume, or which platform they based on, etc. These days many new crypto coins and tokens was introducing and listing on many exchanges and It makes a very difficult decision for the investor to choose which coins or tokens should they invest to make some good profit. Many of the new cryptocurrency was makes a good pump in their stating days and after they dump in a very dramatic way. This cause a big loss to the investors and the trust in these types to new coins and tokens was finished. So, the main question is that Is it risky to invest in new crypto coins/tokens? or it is good for a very certain time of investment?
Just saying this for newbies: Just because you see coins/tokens on CoinMarketCap doesn't mean they're safe. It's very risky to invest on these. You gotta know the goal of the project, what they do like what purpose that project is made in crypto space? How it can benefit us irl? etc. Do your own research.

Now back to your question, I'd say again, yes it's very risky to invest in coins/tokens.

When I was in the same situation like you, I started searching for new tokens. so I eventually got into a new one. Ofc, I made a research but the goal of their project was to take all money away. Even with research, I got scammed and they dumped on me. It was a P2E game, with tamagotchi themed. It was so promising that I had to invest in. So now I had learn a lesson after realizing that I made a mistake doing that.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #627 on: March 30, 2024, 05:56:58 PM »

-     If our technology is levelling up today, so are the scammers. Even most of the scammers now invest a lot of money because they know how they can actually scam.

And what the crypto community is obsessed with in this business industry is that they also keep up or mingle so that they can catch a lot of victims, and what the majority of people laugh at is what the scammers will use.

Online bayu7adi

• Activity: 1095
  • Last Active: Today at 08:50:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #628 on: March 30, 2024, 06:58:36 PM »
     -     If our technology is levelling up today, so are the scammers. Even most of the scammers now invest a lot of money because they know how they can actually scam.

And what the crypto community is obsessed with in this business industry is that they also keep up or mingle so that they can catch a lot of victims, and what the majority of people laugh at is what the scammers will use.
That's right, currently there are lots of cryptocurrency-based fraud modes and these modes are always new and new. Some victims may fall into the trap of new coins being sold at cheap prices... and this has become increasingly popular since the ICO in 2016 became a hot topic of conversation.

I never put much money into new coins because of the risks involved. A small amount of assets is fine for that, because usually if it experiences a price explosion, I can still make a profit.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1513
  • Last Active: Today at 08:43:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #629 on: March 30, 2024, 07:24:20 PM »

Many people are wishing to gain more profit through investment in new projects but I think that you are enhancing the chances of lossing money too therefore search for the top coins instead of searching about new coins because you wants investment so why you are not taking advantage from old and great projects instead of selecting unknown coins?

Minimum number of new project will give you profit but finding that minimum number of ptoject is also difficult which only an expert can predict and if expert losses money then he has the ability to gain that percentage in some other top project therefore newbies should avoid new projects as his mind is not full of information and experience.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 07:27:11 PM by Jamal Aezaz »
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██