follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?  (Read 3589 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Solana network shuts down, will you still invest in SOL?
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2024, 11:30:24 PM »
I once saw the price of SOLANA coin at 12 dollars but I didn't buy it and until now the price of SOLANA coin is above 120 dollars, I haven't bought it.
I'm not really sure about this SOLANA coin because of the "shutdown" factor of the Blockchain and this for me is very scary because it could be worthless if a coin experiences a "shutdown" in the blockchain section.

I don't want to give you all FUD but I want to provide information that will keep me safe.
It's better for me to avoid problems like this so that I don't regret it later because this SOLANA coin is very risky for my own funds if it experiences another "shutdown" on the blockchain.
Everyone has their own criteria for their investment portfolio, it is completely reasonable to stay away from SOL token after the collapse of FTX if you cannot accept the risk from it. The market still has a lot of tokens to choose, they are safer than SOL, they have quite good profits for investors such as BTC and ETH, there are not many reasons for investors to choose SOL, and even if they choose, they will only dare to allocate a small part of the capital to SOL. I don't think anyone sane enough would go all-in on SOL at the price range of 8-12 USD.

Solana's problems continue but SOL price continues to rise thanks to investor FOMO and ecosystem growth. Those who can tolerate the risk and believe in Solana can continue to buy and hold SOL, if SOL price increases in the uptrend, they deserve huge profits!

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2024, 11:30:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline 1020kingz

• Activity: 313
  • Last Active: April 02, 2024, 04:07:38 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 100 Posts
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2024, 12:39:38 PM »
I'm not a fan but i'm very impressed how Solana rally these few weeks. I think SOL has a great potential considering the ecosystem they had and also the technology. Espcially their Solana mobile, it's quite very interesting for not to invest for this network. The bugs and outage as long as it can be fixed I'm good with it, there's always room for upgrade and improvements as the project continue. :)

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2024, 04:51:00 PM »
I'm not a fan but i'm very impressed how Solana rally these few weeks. I think SOL has a great potential considering the ecosystem they had and also the technology. Espcially their Solana mobile, it's quite very interesting for not to invest for this network. The bugs and outage as long as it can be fixed I'm good with it, there's always room for upgrade and improvements as the project continue. :)
It's true, Solana has very good potential to profit from price movements which are currently still cheap and could become very expensive someday. You have to look at the ongoing Solana development process so that the potential for profits for those who are still holding Solana for a long time will still be there.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:56:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2024, 08:00:00 PM »
I once saw the price of SOLANA coin at 12 dollars but I didn't buy it and until now the price of SOLANA coin is above 120 dollars, I haven't bought it.
I'm not really sure about this SOLANA coin because of the "shutdown" factor of the Blockchain and this for me is very scary because it could be worthless if a coin experiences a "shutdown" in the blockchain section.

I don't want to give you all FUD but I want to provide information that will keep me safe.
It's better for me to avoid problems like this so that I don't regret it later because this SOLANA coin is very risky for my own funds if it experiences another "shutdown" on the blockchain.
Everyone has their own criteria for their investment portfolio, it is completely reasonable to stay away from SOL token after the collapse of FTX if you cannot accept the risk from it. The market still has a lot of tokens to choose, they are safer than SOL, they have quite good profits for investors such as BTC and ETH, there are not many reasons for investors to choose SOL, and even if they choose, they will only dare to allocate a small part of the capital to SOL. I don't think anyone sane enough would go all-in on SOL at the price range of 8-12 USD.

Solana's problems continue but SOL price continues to rise thanks to investor FOMO and ecosystem growth. Those who can tolerate the risk and believe in Solana can continue to buy and hold SOL, if SOL price increases in the uptrend, they deserve huge profits!
Frankly speaking if not for this thread, I would have never knew that Solana have even reached an ATH of 256usd before and the reason why I say this, is because I started noticing sol coins from early  last year when the price was as low as 22 -25$ and seeing the growth it has gotten I was really of the impression that the coin has done pretty good and even commended it for many people that were starting to grow interest because of the supposed significant rise.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 174
  • Last Active: April 15, 2024, 11:45:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2024, 09:43:47 AM »
It's true, Solana has very good potential to profit from price movements which are currently still cheap and could become very expensive someday. You have to look at the ongoing Solana development process so that the potential for profits for those who are still holding Solana for a long time will still be there.
Solana is still in the development process and it seems there are still several obstacles that need to be overcome immediately, for example the Solana network went out several times in the recent past.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1189
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 08:10:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2024, 10:32:46 AM »

Normal situation, everyone was scared to buy = then the manipulator drove the price higher. Now, again, it is scary to buy as the price has given +100% from its low. This is how the market has worked and will continue to work. Same thing would happen if we saw a 50$ price tomorrow = everyone would wait for 20$ and the price would go back into the 200$ range. 

P.S. As always, 10% of users manage to earn money, the rest lose money.  ::)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: Today at 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2024, 02:11:50 AM »
Frankly speaking if not for this thread, I would have never knew that Solana have even reached an ATH of 256usd before and the reason why I say this, is because I started noticing sol coins from early  last year when the price was as low as 22 -25$ and seeing the growth it has gotten I was really of the impression that the coin has done pretty good and even commended it for many people that were starting to grow interest because of the supposed significant rise.
You can look at the full history of the SOL price chart to see that SOL had an impressive growth season in 2021. Currently, SOL is also very popular due to the price increase from 8 USD to 200 USD and bringing profits to investors who continued to believe in SOL during the crypto winter of 2022. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough faith to DCA SOL, I chose to DCA BTC because BTC is a safer asset than SOL.

You see, we often only focus on price volatility and rarely care about the quality of the Solana blockchain, because even if there is a problem with Solana, we can still easily buy and sell SOL on CEXs.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2024, 02:11:50 AM »

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2024, 12:29:12 PM »
Normal situation, everyone was scared to buy = then the manipulator drove the price higher. Now, again, it is scary to buy as the price has given +100% from its low. This is how the market has worked and will continue to work. Same thing would happen if we saw a 50$ price tomorrow = everyone would wait for 20$ and the price would go back into the 200$ range. 

P.S. As always, 10% of users manage to earn money, the rest lose money.  ::)
Solana may have the potential to fall even cheaper because currently Bitcoin is still quite expensive and when the halving is complete it will cause the price of Bitcoin to collapse. I am sure Solana will be affected by the price of Bitcoin so that the price of Solana will fall further.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG