follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Will we have XRP Spot ETF soon?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
Will we have XRP Spot ETF soon?
« on: February 21, 2024, 08:04:49 PM »
The crypto market has grown strongly after the BTC Spot ETF was approved on January 11, 2024[1], while the ETH Spot ETF is under consideration[2]. However, the crypto market seems to have forgotten that the XRP Spot ETF may also appear soon because like BTC, XRP is also not a security. This was clearly established when Ripple won SEC lawsuit in July 2023[3].

But it looks like we won't have to wait too long for the XRP Spot ETF because Ripple also doesn't want to miss out on the opportunity to have a Spot ETF. Unlike Cathie Wood's view that the SEC will only approve BTC and ETH Spot ETF[4], Brad Garlinghouse, Ripple's CEO, believes that various token-based ETFs are inevitable and will play a crucial role in diversifying investment risks within the crypto market.

"Brad Garlinghouse, the CEO of financial technology company Ripple Labs, has disclosed that the crypto solutions provider and developer of the Ripple payment protocol would welcome a spot exchange-traded fund (ETF) for the network’s native token, XRP[5]".

I don't think we should have a few dozen Crypto Spot ETF products on the market, it might confuse traditional investors, but XRP Spot ETF absolutely deserves to exist alongside BTC & ETH Spot ETFs. BTC is the crypto king, ETH is the altcoins leader, and XRP leads the crypto-bank trend and has dozens of partners and customers globally[6]. Founded in 2012, Ripple Labs stands as one of the earliest blockchain innovators, predating Ethereum and trailing only Bitcoin in its establishment[7], Ripple is truly a giant in the crypto market and XRP has consistently been in the top 10 Coinmarketcap over the past decade.

I predict that as soon as the ETH Spot ETF is approved in May of this year, we will start to hear the story of the XRP Spot ETF and an extremely impressive new growth journey for the XRP token. I expect XRP to make a new ATH in 2025 at a price higher than $3.3 of January 2018.

Are you waiting for information about XRP Spot ETF? Will you support this new Spot ETF product? If it will be approved, which impact will XRP Spot ETF have on the XRP token price?

[1] Bitcoin ETFs Approved: The Industry Reacts
[2] Ethereum ETF Applications Await SEC Decision
[3] Breaking: Judge rules XRP is not a security in SEC's case against Ripple
[4] Ark’s Cathie Wood says SEC probably will only approve BTC and ETH ETFs
[5] Ripple CEO Says Firm is Open to Welcoming a Spot XRP ETF
[6] Ripple: Customers
[7] CFI: Ripple
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Will we have XRP Spot ETF soon?
« on: February 21, 2024, 08:04:49 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2897
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 12:31:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Will we have XRP Spot ETF soon?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 01:12:38 AM »
I predict that as soon as the ETH Spot ETF is approved in May of this year, we will start to hear the story of the XRP Spot ETF and an extremely impressive new growth journey for the XRP token. I expect XRP to make a new ATH in 2025 at a price higher than $3.3 of January 2018.

Are you waiting for information about XRP Spot ETF? Will you support this new Spot ETF product? If it will be approved, which impact will XRP Spot ETF have on the XRP token price?
Currently, the new cash flow only focuses on BTC Spot ETF, a small part focuses on ETH Spot ETF, no fund has submitted an application to have XRP Spot ETF even though XRP was ruled not to be a security last year. It seems that large institutions cannot yet trust XRP, or at least do not believe in demand from retail investors for XRP-based ETF products.

Now, we also need to focus on the possibility of the ETH Spot ETF being approved. We should not wait for the XRP Spot ETF yet. Only when a fund applies will we need to pay attention.

If Ripple wanted to, it would not be easy to introduce the XRP Spot ETF itself because Ripple is not an investment fund, not reputable in securities management like BlackRock, not many people would want to buy XRP Spot ETF.

Investors would rather buy and keep XRP on the market, which seems safer than XRP Spot ETF 8)

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3437
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:16:50 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2024, 12:41:26 PM »
Putting lots of salt to SEC's wound ;D? Anyway, I think Ripple has enough backing to start the XRP spot ETF ball rolling. I personally do not care as a crypto user but I'll definitely watch the development of this as an investor. If ETH will be approved, I doubt it will stop there.

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4137
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:28:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2024, 12:08:17 PM »

There can be a possibility for XRP ETF but this may not be coming this year especially that the country is entering the election period and SEC might choose to stall things for a while as they open up the possibility of new people coming in or a new administration can be sworn in come January 20. However, this is just my personal opinion. We have to take note that I think the market is more excited with the ETF for Ethereum compared to XRP and I don't know why...can it be because XRP has already lost of its shine in the local market as it is struggling to take advantage of the ongoing bullish sentiment experienced by BTC, ETH and other leading alts? At any rate, since I do have some XRP hidden somewhere, I would gladly welcome an ETF for XRP as it can propel XRP for new heights that many hope can be able it to shatter its old ATH record.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2024, 04:52:31 PM »

There can be a possibility for XRP ETF but this may not be coming this year especially that the country is entering the election period and SEC might choose to stall things for a while as they open up the possibility of new people coming in or a new administration can be sworn in come January 20. However, this is just my personal opinion. We have to take note that I think the market is more excited with the ETF for Ethereum compared to XRP and I don't know why...can it be because XRP has already lost of its shine in the local market as it is struggling to take advantage of the ongoing bullish sentiment experienced by BTC, ETH and other leading alts? At any rate, since I do have some XRP hidden somewhere, I would gladly welcome an ETF for XRP as it can propel XRP for new heights that many hope can be able it to shatter its old ATH record.

Yes, I think an altcoin ETF will follow soon, once a bitcoin ETF is approved. An ethereum ETF is in the works and perhaps we will hear ETF ripples. but maybe it will be postponed for the ripples as you said, there is an election going on there.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 01:58:53 AM »
I also think that the possibility of having an XRP Spot ETF is not really high, because XRP is not really famous and has a large community like before the SEC lawsuit. Attention and cash flow are still only focused on BTC and ETH, XRP has not been able to break out to affirm its position in this market.

If possible, Ripple should launch plans for an XRP Spot ETF after XRP creates a new ATH. Then, FOMO will help XRP have greater demand from users, the SEC will have a reason to consider and approve the XRP Spot ETF. Even so, the SEC still doesn't like Ripple and XRP ^^
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline Trongduy

• Activity: 836
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 04:12:53 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Karma Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 05:08:57 PM »
For the time being, I also only follow ETH spot ETF and its impact on the general market, because ETH ETF is the focus right after the halving. Although XRP has great potential, it is still entangled in the remaining small lawsuit related to Ripple selling XRP to large investors as a contract. XRP spot ETF will also be a good suggestion for the future for XRP to return to the capitalization race and regain the glory forgotten in the previous season.

I'm more waiting for Ripple's IPO, when Ripple can issue shares like Coinbase's Coin, helping to attract direct investment capital instead of having to go through ETFs like BTC or ETH. This option is more feasible and can be implemented in the short term, but XRP spot ETH has not been proposed yet so we do not need to expect too much.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2024, 05:08:57 PM »

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2024, 09:41:07 AM »
If possible, Ripple should launch plans for an XRP Spot ETF after XRP creates a new ATH. Then, FOMO will help XRP have greater demand from users, the SEC will have a reason to consider and approve the XRP Spot ETF. Even so, the SEC still doesn't like Ripple and XRP ^^
How would they plan to launch an ETF though? Are you suggesting they create a new company to issue the submission to the SEC? Even if they have the time and money to do that, why not ask Grayscale or somebody else to create it for them? Then again I doubt Grayscale is interested in launching an ETF on a coin with ongoing or past legal battles with the SEC. I honestly doubt FOMO from retail is why the SEC gives a green light to any ETF, is there any research that shows this is the case? I'm aware of public comments on any proposal, but I doubt its impact on SEC decision-making.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2024, 09:46:05 AM »
I also think that the possibility of having an XRP Spot ETF is not really high, because XRP is not really famous and has a large community like before the SEC lawsuit. Attention and cash flow are still only focused on BTC and ETH, XRP has not been able to break out to affirm its position in this market.
Exactly. They have to first resolve all the issues with the SEC + in their current situation accepting ETFs is something unrealistic (my personal opinion). Globally, the adoption of spot ETF-ETH is more likely to happen. And in ot with other cryptocurrencies, as ambiguous as possible.

P.S. Yes, I could be wrong + the SEC is as unpredictable a campaign as possible. Only time will tell who was right. But if this event does (someday) happen, the price will be manipulated as much as possible. Whoever is more cunning will be able to make money. In the meantime, let's watch the news and lock in interest yields where possible.  8)
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 06:06:27 PM »
Exactly. They have to first resolve all the issues with the SEC + in their current situation accepting ETFs is something unrealistic (my personal opinion). Globally, the adoption of spot ETF-ETH is more likely to happen. And in ot with other cryptocurrencies, as ambiguous as possible.

P.S. Yes, I could be wrong + the SEC is as unpredictable a campaign as possible. Only time will tell who was right. But if this event does (someday) happen, the price will be manipulated as much as possible. Whoever is more cunning will be able to make money. In the meantime, let's watch the news and lock in interest yields where possible.  8)
I can't buy XRP Spot ETF in the US and I don't really expect it in this cycle, currently the crypto community is only tracking data on BTC Spot ETF and waiting for approval for ETH Spot ETF this year. I just think that XRP has emerged from the lawsuit with the SEC in a winning position, it will need a narrative compelling enough to attract capital from this market and XRP Spot ETF is one of the possibilities to take advantage of the "XRP is not a security" info.

The SEC is trying to slow down the development of the crypto market, but if Trump wins this year, we may have a new SEC chairman and the SEC's view of this market will change. At that time, the opportunity for XRP Spot ETF will increase. I quite like XRP so I will hope for the best for this token.
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2024, 08:47:28 AM »
Putting lots of salt to SEC's wound ;D? Anyway, I think Ripple has enough backing to start the XRP spot ETF ball rolling. I personally do not care as a crypto user but I'll definitely watch the development of this as an investor. If ETH will be approved, I doubt it will stop there.
Haahaha , yeah this makes the closeness of SEC and Ripple team more flavorful  :D ;)

but indeed that Ripple has enough reason to be awarded an approval of ETF so after Ethereum ETF then may we expect this XRP following .

Hope to happen any time soon after ethereum.

Offline NikeFit_7777

• Activity: 1192
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:22:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2024, 10:32:15 AM »
I can't buy XRP Spot ETF in the US and I don't really expect it in this cycle, currently the crypto community is only tracking data on BTC Spot ETF and waiting for approval for ETH Spot ETF this year. I just think that XRP has emerged from the lawsuit with the SEC in a winning position, it will need a narrative compelling enough to attract capital from this market and XRP Spot ETF is one of the possibilities to take advantage of the "XRP is not a security" info.

The SEC is trying to slow down the development of the crypto market, but if Trump wins this year, we may have a new SEC chairman and the SEC's view of this market will change. At that time, the opportunity for XRP Spot ETF will increase. I quite like XRP so I will hope for the best for this token.
I don't think it's realistic yet. The SEC is not going to give the XRP team that opportunity. Besides, they haven't fully resolved the litigation. + Haven't seen information and initiative again from the team that they are ready to apply for ETF approval etc. If something like this happens, at any rate the SEC won't miss an opportunity. As always price manipulation + investor intimidation. Everything that was tweeted during the adoption of the BTC-ETF will be similar with other assets.  ;D

P.S. All the SEC is interested in is making money/scaring/taking it away.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2024, 08:39:26 PM »
I don't think it's realistic yet. The SEC is not going to give the XRP team that opportunity. Besides, they haven't fully resolved the litigation. + Haven't seen information and initiative again from the team that they are ready to apply for ETF approval etc. If something like this happens, at any rate the SEC won't miss an opportunity. As always price manipulation + investor intimidation. Everything that was tweeted during the adoption of the BTC-ETF will be similar with other assets.  ;D

P.S. All the SEC is interested in is making money/scaring/taking it away.
We will wait together, XRP Spot ETF is just one of many ways that Ripple can use to revive XRP in this cycle, they don't want to miss it like what happened in 2021. If there is no XRP Spot ETF, we can see something newer like new application potential, extremely large partners or Ripple's IPO in the US market. I don't think the current SEC lawsuit can have a significant impact on XRP's development and its potential in the market. Ripple is still a giant, they have a tradition of pumping XRP price extremely crazy in previous cycles. I really look forward to their actions in this cycle to make the crypto market more vibrant  ;D
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline cebo

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 20
  • always stay on friendly forums
  • Last Active: March 30, 2024, 08:33:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Poll Voter 10 Posts Linux User
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2024, 07:39:57 AM »
Isn't that dangerous? Will this be controversial?
As far as I know, Ripple is a centralized coin, at any time Ripple coins held in various wallets can be frozen.
If the ETF opens trading for Ripple coins then be prepared for the manipulation that will be provided by the Ripple coin Dev which will later impact the trading of Ripple coins in the ETF.

It is too risky for Ripple to be traded on the ETF market, for Bitcoin also recently there were a lot of policy considerations that were needed so that it could be accepted on the ETF.
always stay on friendly forums

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2024, 11:06:03 AM »
Since bitcoin ETF had been approved and now we are having the pursuant after that of Ethereum as well to get approved sometimes in the near future, that means any other cryptocurrency can also make an application for approval since it has to be extended also to the alts currencies and XRP is not a type that could be low rated in choosing the most recognized altcoins, if Ethereum is considered later, then we should expect XRP as well altogether.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG