follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 3764 times)

Online JoyMarsha

• Activity: 756
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
Re: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2024, 11:22:43 PM »
I have participated in several airdrops in the past, but never did I receive an airdrop token that was worth hodling for long(they were all worthless). My experience in the past with airdrops made me make a decision not to participate in any airdrops again no matter how promising it can be. It will be better to invest than for me to wait and expect a free token that will end up becoming worthless in the future.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 11, 2024, 11:22:43 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2710
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #76 on: April 12, 2024, 01:25:17 AM »
https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=316859.0

I have participated in several airdrops in the past, but never did I receive an airdrop token that was worth hodling for long(they were all worthless). My experience in the past with airdrops made me make a decision not to participate in any airdrops again no matter how promising it can be. It will be better to invest than for me to wait and expect a free token that will end up becoming worthless in the future.
It's natural that you should be disappointed and finally decide not to join the airdrop again. I myself have not wanted to take part in an airdrop for a long time because the payments made are too simple.
So I think if there is disappointment that happens to you and I, maybe many others, because the airdrop doesn't or hasn't been able to produce anything good for its followers, it's appropriate that we don't want to follow again because of the disappointment about what we received. At the moment, Is it possible that airdrops will change someday?
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2902
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:24:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2024, 02:11:22 AM »
I understand your point of view: it's frustrating when our efforts only yield a few worthless tokens. Using that time to work and earn extra income to invest in BTC and ETH might be a wiser and more profitable choice. However, I still believe that many airdrops are still very good and valuable for potential projects, and hunters deserve to be rewarded for experiencing and helping the team improve the platform.

Thus, the issue is simply analyzing projects and selecting airdrops to participate in, rather than rejecting all airdrops. I also support your decision to focus on investing rather than airdrops, as long as it brings you profit, it's a wise choice.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 774
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 08:07:52 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2024, 07:55:28 AM »
         -    The only thing I can say to those who get rich suddenly from meme coins in a short period of time is if they are really lucky, because if they didn't invest to buy, they probably won't experience getting rich suddenly because the value of what they invested suddenly increased.

Sometimes I pray that I can also experience earning a lot from airdrops. The problem is that it is also difficult to hunt for legit airdrops. I have tried Berachain, but I am not updated on whether they are still active or if their free testnet has stopped.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2024, 07:08:32 PM »
         -    The only thing I can say to those who get rich suddenly from meme coins in a short period of time is if they are really lucky, because if they didn't invest to buy, they probably won't experience getting rich suddenly because the value of what they invested suddenly increased.

Sometimes I pray that I can also experience earning a lot from airdrops. The problem is that it is also difficult to hunt for legit airdrops. I have tried Berachain, but I am not updated on whether they are still active or if their free testnet has stopped.
Buying a new meme coin is an investment that relies on luck, that's my opinion. because meme coin projects are not projects that are needed in the crypto world. Even though some have succeeded in getting rich by buying meme coins, many have experienced losses. Participating in the airdrop is also not easy, and I don't play there because I have limited time and other activities

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:00:27 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2024, 11:55:03 PM »
There are actually a lot of people who, after working as Airdorp hunters, at certain moments, really earn extraordinary results. Likewise with clothes that are always old. Of course, because after all, investment is capital to increase one's livelihood. However, what is certain is that someone's success in investing can be achieved with several things. This may mean a little complicated, but this is what must be done to avoid risks and also to optimize all existing mechanisms.
n

Well, for me, I once joined TKO and got rewards. Even though you didn't get much in the past, it can really help to add to your portfolio. and up to now we are still holding, even though we have had the opportunity to take profits and the results are quite high.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1142
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 12:13:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2024, 12:05:29 AM »

I also tried Berachain but don't know if it will succeed. I have been working on some airdrop campaigns lately but am able to earn a small amount of money from some campaigns. But currently there are some airdrops that can be monetized like Bybit event where there are two airdrops going on join and try your luck. But I have done the NOT Coin Airdrop campaign on my own and hope to get some good profit from it. New update has arrived, those who have worked on NOT Coin can follow the new update.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2024, 12:05:29 AM »

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2024, 02:52:23 AM »
Buying a new meme coin is an investment that relies on luck, that's my opinion. because meme coin projects are not projects that are needed in the crypto world. Even though some have succeeded in getting rich by buying meme coins, many have experienced losses. Participating in the airdrop is also not easy, and I don't play there because I have limited time and other activities
I believe that some top memecoins like DOGE and SHIB actually have value for this market: they help to make crypto known, help crypto reach potential investors, and promote FOMO in the market. As long as investors know how to manage their capital, any token is an asset worth investing in.

Airdrops are even more risky than top memecoins, and hunters need to carefully analyze projects to select the best airdrops to tokenize their efforts. Currently, we can follow many potential airdrops from groups specializing in analyzing new projects, their information will help hunters save a lot of time and effort in the market.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:03:29 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2024, 05:13:15 PM »
I believe that some top memecoins like DOGE and SHIB actually have value for this market: they help to make crypto known, help crypto reach potential investors, and promote FOMO in the market. As long as investors know how to manage their capital, any token is an asset worth investing in.
DOGE and SHIB are already top memecoins and they account for a sizable Marketcap for crypto and even become the strongest FOMO when it reaches ATH.
Who is not familiar with these top memecoins, until now the two memecoins are among the craziest memecoins in crypto history.

Airdrops are even more risky than top memecoins, and hunters need to carefully analyze projects to select the best airdrops to tokenize their efforts. Currently, we can follow many potential airdrops from groups specializing in analyzing new projects, their information will help hunters save a lot of time and effort in the market.
As an airdrop hunter I would argue that Airdrop is just a means to earn free coins, whether it's a memecoin project, Defi, a new Chain or something else, all in one.

And every airdrop that is done must have carried out an analysis process so that the project that is done not only gives useless results, but also provides great rewards.

In recent years, many Tesnet airdrops have rewarded thousands of dollars for its early adopters, and some memecoins have also come with big rewards.

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1590
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:29:58 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2024, 05:43:54 PM »

I also tried Berachain but don't know if it will succeed. I have been working on some airdrop campaigns lately but am able to earn a small amount of money from some campaigns. But currently there are some airdrops that can be monetized like Bybit event where there are two airdrops going on join and try your luck. But I have done the NOT Coin Airdrop campaign on my own and hope to get some good profit from it. New update has arrived, those who have worked on NOT Coin can follow the new update.
I also tried their testnet, and did use all of their existing services.

I stopped using it already because it's repetitive, and I'm kind of thinking if they will really reward us who used their testnet for so long. I mean it's free yes, and you are using testnet tokens, but what I'm worried is, there might be a chance that they might not give reward to testnet users. It happens with other projects. Nevertheless, I hope that I'm eligible for that airdrop just in case they do reward testnet users.

I've also seen that NOTCOIN in social media, but not aware of the project. Well, I just hope that those who participated on that airdrop will get free money on it. :)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
    • View Profile

« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2024, 02:24:43 AM »
As an airdrop hunter I would argue that Airdrop is just a means to earn free coins, whether it's a memecoin project, Defi, a new Chain or something else, all in one.

And every airdrop that is done must have carried out an analysis process so that the project that is done not only gives useless results, but also provides great rewards.

In recent years, many Tesnet airdrops have rewarded thousands of dollars for its early adopters, and some memecoins have also come with big rewards.
Good opportunities exist everywhere, but only experienced hunters who are willing to take a little risk can turn their time and effort into big rewards. Airdrops have been around for years, but they only really became popular thanks to the Testnets in 2023 and the stories of young hunters making millions of USD. I think they also contribute value to the market through media promotion, helping people to become interested in and aware of crypto, and thus turning them into future crypto supporters or investors.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2710
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2024, 01:21:38 AM »

Everyone is used to saying, as you said, that investing in meme coins is based on luck. It may or may not be true, Because if you can analyze them well, as long as it's not done for long-term investment, meme coins can also provide profits, although quite a few people also enjoy luck.
Participating in the airdrop that I once participated in was not difficult, it could even be said to be easy, but because the results were not very good, that's why I never participated again. I didn't know about the current airdrop.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1515
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:55:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2024, 07:24:48 PM »

Meme coins cannot provide you guaranteed profit therefore if an individual finds free meme coins then he can hold it for profit or if the price is already higher then selling at the spot will be better.

Participating in Airdrops is very beneficial and the value will be dependent on the token rate therefore some people after getting Airdrop will keep it longer for the enhancement of value or will immediately sell these tokens because sometimes the token decreases gradually instead of pumping.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2024, 05:28:53 PM »

I don't think all meme coin projects have a bad image and can't even be said to be useless for the future of cryptocurrency. Meme coin is a token or coin that was created for fun and is even used by whales to carry out very large transactions.

There is no need to force yourself to participate in any airdrop, your work in the real world is enough to earn you a lot of money.

Offline salad daging

• Activity: 968
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 09:09:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #89 on: April 21, 2024, 06:19:13 PM »
Meme coins cannot provide you guaranteed profit therefore if an individual finds free meme coins then he can hold it for profit or if the price is already higher then selling at the spot will be better.

Participating in Airdrops is very beneficial and the value will be dependent on the token rate therefore some people after getting Airdrop will keep it longer for the enhancement of value or will immediately sell these tokens because sometimes the token decreases gradually instead of pumping.
Just like gambling, you will profit or lose it is an option in meme coins, although there are people hoping to save meme coins and then the price goes up but for me memes like this are only slightly better.

Depending on the airdrop participation will be profitable, not all the time the airdrop can get better results even the price drops or there is no value then it's the same right?
But with airdrops when the project receives large funding it can be beneficial when listing on the exchange, the project has the power to add liquidity to the market.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG