follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Solana MemeCoins And Its Continued Growth; $MANEKI.  (Read 194 times)

Online MetaAttorney

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 31
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 12:19:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Search 10 Posts
Solana MemeCoins And Its Continued Growth; $MANEKI.
« on: April 27, 2024, 12:16:53 PM »
Solana memes are still on steroids, there's quite a lot of projects that are still doing quite well.

I've been keeping tabs on them and other BASE projects. Recently, I got wind of MANEKI. It is a cat themed project gaining quite good traction thus far.

Most of its enthusiasts have opined that it is a symbol of good luck, Success, prosperity and wisdom.

For persons invested in trading memes, these themes often help propel the growth of meme tokens. Thus far, it has earned Bitget listing. I'll truly want to know your thoughts about $MANEKI and Solana Gems generally.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Solana MemeCoins And Its Continued Growth; $MANEKI.
« on: April 27, 2024, 12:16:53 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Solana MemeCoins And Its Continued Growth; $MANEKI.
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 07:36:21 AM »
      -   Another new meme coin is hyped again now on those two networks. I'm still having second thoughts; to be honest, maybe I should invest in just a small amount of capital first. But I'm not sure yet. According to my research on CMC, its market cap is 157 million dollars, which is possible considering that he is already at a low cap.

Meaning, if the hyped thing that will be accompanied by innovation continues, there is a potential that, in a few weeks, it will have an uplift in the market, in my opinion. Maybe I'll try to buy at least 30 dollars. Then I will hold it short-term.
source:

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/maneki
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maneki-coin/

Offline SmartGold01

• Activity: 1119
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 12:01:14 PM »
If you what you said are sole purpose of this project then I will say that the project has no usecase and when you are investing you should be very mindful, you know there are lot of project being launched every single moment but how do we know them as good project is their usecase and prospect. Whenever you finds memecoin no making good representation of it's purpose then you should be mindful with the way you go ahead investing on them.

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:48 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 01:42:10 PM »
The pump for these projects comes from the ease of promoting them. Solana is witnessing more momentum and memes are still attracting investors, but once this trend ends, we will see that the value of these projects will return to being very low, and some of them may have no value, so it is better for your investment in them to be limited or short-term.

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15918
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:25:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 11:19:29 PM »
The pump for these projects comes from the ease of promoting them. Solana is witnessing more momentum and memes are still attracting investors, but once this trend ends, we will see that the value of these projects will return to being very low, and some of them may have no value, so it is better for your investment in them to be limited or short-term.
We all know the predictable fate of most memecoins like these in the market. Thousands of memecoins have emerged, but only a few are still known today, such as DOGE, SHIB, AKITA, FLOKI, PEPE, BONK, and BOME. The remaining 99% have been forgotten after causing investors to lose money.

While the Solana ecosystem is growing strong, and I love its dynamic ecosystem, I won't touch memecoins right now, I'd rather buy SOL. Every my $ will be used to DCA into BTC and top ALTs. Memecoins will not have a chance to enter my portfolio before the market enters altseason.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline hugeblack

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1689
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 5
  • Last Active: Today at 05:48:48 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2024, 04:34:14 AM »
We all know the predictable fate of most memecoins like these in the market. Thousands of memecoins have emerged, but only a few are still known today, such as DOGE, SHIB, AKITA, FLOKI, PEPE, BONK, and BOME. The remaining 99% have been forgotten after causing investors to lose money.

Suppose that $10 billion is what investors will try to invest in memecoins, the large number of these currencies does not mean that this amount will be distributed among them. Most of this amount will be transferred to DOGE only.
SHIB was an attempt by Binance to replace DOGE and take part of its market share, but it did not succeed.
I haven't heard of most of the memecoins they talk about.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 09:48:01 PM »
For persons invested in trading memes, these themes often help propel the growth of meme tokens. Thus far, it has earned Bitget listing. I'll truly want to know your thoughts about $MANEKI and Solana Gems generally.
Well, for Maneki - which is said to be a Chinese based meme coin themed to mean Goodluck as you mentioned, I think this is just another one Solana based meme coins that managed to pull through into a centralized exchange listing amongst the millions that have failed to achieve same result.
And biget seem to be the very first centralized exchange this meme coins always gets listed on, though I have heard the name, "Maneki" mentioned by to notable people I follow on X, I personally have not really taken the time to find out more about this coin, but I wouldn't immediately trust it will do well, not until it captures the attention of another exchange listing in the top 10 centralized exchanges.

And speaking on Solana meme coins in general, sorry to say but their are shit, and the fact that solana have become a meme coins dominated blockchain even looks dangerous for the blockchain, for what happens to them when the meme narrative eventually fades away?
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 09:48:01 PM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG