follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Bitcoin Votality  (Read 1297 times)

Offline TomPluz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4246
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 03:32:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 50 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
Re: Bitcoin Votality
« Reply #30 on: Today at 05:14:33 AM »
Bitcoin's Volatility could actually be turned to your own advantage of you master the act of HODLing for a very longtime, even when the market experiences some shocking DIPs, that's the easiest way you can actually reap the actual reward bitcoin has to offer.

I don't think Bitcoin will be as famous today if there is no volatility attached to it. We have to remember that volatility can mean the asset can go up or go down in no time at all...and we have to understand that within volatility there is always that opportunity to make money and traders know and fully grasp this concept and they are taking advantage of it. Now, if Bitcoin has been running like gold, I don't think there can be more people to get interested with it as an asset as right now Bitcoin definitely is more popular than gold (though gold is way so above in marketcap). The most important thing to do is to continue investing with Bitcoin and then hold for a long time...so take advantage if there is an obvious dip in the market and be a winner years from now.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: Today at 05:14:33 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 780
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 06:20:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: Today at 08:43:28 AM »
Yes, if Bitcoin is a stable coin, many people will still reject it today. Because of the volatility, investors are encouraged to invest in it because of the possible long-term profit when the price rises significantly. The creator of Bitcoin was so smart in thinking about the mechanics. If Satoshi were present today, many people would thank him for creating Bitcoin, which has changed countless people's lives.
High volatility is not enough, we need something more important from BTC: a price that consistently increases over time and BTC investors will profit from holding for more than 4 years. This is completely different from memecoins: their volatility is also very high, but we do not see stable growth in their price chart.

I am a long-term holder, I often don't care much about market volatility, I focus on DCA and identify potential profit-taking zones when the bullrun occurs. I consider high volatility to be a good basis for BTC and the crypto market to get better media coverage, attract the attention of potential investors and create a foundation for the next cycles.
As days go by, we learned that volatility is not enough. And if the coin is so volatile there is a high risk. So we also need sustainability in the price and we all know it won't happen overnight. I also think Satoshi knows and expected it already. In the first launched of Bitcoin, Satoshi don't want to hype Bitcoin because he wants to develop the sustainability of its price. Imagine, if most supply of Bitcoin own by a one person, he can easily dump the price and that is what Satoshi doesn't want to happen. Look at Bitcoin now, the price is sustainable.

Offline Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 899
  • Last Active: Today at 03:50:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: Today at 03:31:46 PM »
I am a long-term holder, I often don't care much about market volatility, I focus on DCA and identify potential profit-taking zones when the bullrun occurs. I consider high volatility to be a good basis for BTC and the crypto market to get better media coverage, attract the attention of potential investors and create a foundation for the next cycles.

Volatility is one reason we get a chance to buy the dip. Many of us look for a chance to buy more once the market goes up and regret not buying when the price is low. Fortunately, the market has moved in both directions over time, and we have had a chance to buy cheap coins. One of my friends, "Crypto Library," was telling me that I was looking for a dip to accumulate more. But unfortunately, when the market moves to lower trend, we wait for further dump and miss that opportunity again.  ;D

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1311
  • Last Active: Today at 10:23:21 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #33 on: Today at 04:12:26 PM »
Just today morning, I saw bitcoin price was around $69,000 and now its more than $72,000. This shows how volatile and rewarding this market can be. But can someone explain, what caused such a big jump in such a short time and what are the other factors that contribute to the price change?

There is no fixed rule stating that the price of Bitcoin will always go up, the price of Bitcoin is uncertain and it is normal for it to go up and down. But it's a bull market every four years, realizing this cycle that Bitcoin prices can reach highs. The Bitcoin ETF approval was the reason why the Bitcoin group reached its peak in April 2024. As the price of Bitcoin has reached its all-time high, it is now just waiting for the next bull run to begin.

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1185
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:24:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #34 on: Today at 10:13:07 PM »

Volatility is one reason we get a chance to buy the dip. Many of us look for a chance to buy more once the market goes up and regret not buying when the price is low. Fortunately, the market has moved in both directions over time, and we have had a chance to buy cheap coins. One of my friends, "Crypto Library," was telling me that I was looking for a dip to accumulate more. But unfortunately, when the market moves to lower trend, we wait for further dump and miss that opportunity again.  ;D
Inasmuch as Volatility has its advantages, it also has its disadvantages too, Volatility has made the market really unpredictable, and for those who prefer to time the market, it can be really disadvantageous to them as they can not really predict exactly when the price is low enough to buy more and when the price is high enough to sell, one can end up buying, thinking its the lowest the coin can go and then end up seeing more reds, thereby resulting to losses, and one can also end up selling at a price he feels he's made enough profits, and then the real bull run kicks in and he regrets selling.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG