follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?  (Read 12957 times)

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Is Bitcoin Too Expensive For Me?
« Reply #285 on: April 17, 2024, 11:02:02 AM »

The reason for investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is to earn some profit to grow our wealth. And the reason for increasing wealth is to live a luxurious life. But when you live on a tight budget, what is the value of your investment? So first of all we should pay attention to our own safety and first of all we should take care of our own health. Then other things. so if you can afford to invest after taking care of your own well-being then you can invest in Bitcoin either with or without DCA method depending on your risk management ability.
If we have limited funds to buy bitcoin, we recommend using the DCA method. but if you have large funds, you can buy large amounts of bitcoin at once. I use the DCA method, because I am not a whale and not someone who has large funds.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: April 17, 2024, 11:02:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1804
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 05:34:49 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #286 on: April 17, 2024, 02:26:51 PM »

If we have limited funds to buy bitcoin, we recommend using the DCA method. but if you have large funds, you can buy large amounts of bitcoin at once. I use the DCA method, because I am not a whale and not someone who has large funds.

The best time to do DCA is on the bear trend where the market is dropping, not only doing DCA but you should combine it with HODLING, DCA, and Hodling are two factors that will yield you a lot of big profits in the future.
I have a friend who does it because he has a business to support his family's daily needs and after 3 years he yields big profits, because of the profits he manage to expand his business.
If you have a good job or a business do DCA and you have done great for your future
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 02:28:53 PM by robelneo »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #287 on: April 18, 2024, 08:13:17 PM »

The reason for investing in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies is to earn some profit to grow our wealth. And the reason for increasing wealth is to live a luxurious life. But when you live on a tight budget, what is the value of your investment? So first of all we should pay attention to our own safety and first of all we should take care of our own health. Then other things. so if you can afford to invest after taking care of your own well-being then you can invest in Bitcoin either with or without DCA method depending on your risk management ability.
Sometimes what we have thought and wanted is very good, but there are always obstacles, especially the funds that can be used to do that.
I really agree with you, that there are still solutions that can be implemented and have often been used as a guide for those who have experienced difficulties with funding, by using the DCA scheme, of course, with an intention that must also be carried out with confidence, then everything can finally be done.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #288 on: April 18, 2024, 09:09:30 PM »

Sometimes what we have thought and wanted is very good, but there are always obstacles, especially the funds that can be used to do that.
I really agree with you, that there are still solutions that can be implemented and have often been used as a guide for those who have experienced difficulties with funding, by using the DCA scheme, of course, with an intention that must also be carried out with confidence, then everything can finally be done.
Actually, there are many ways to find capital in the crypto world, you can join an airdrop or bounty and of course the DCA method, because this is a way that can be done for those who don't have large capital to invest in crypto, by buying in stages.

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 11:32:31 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #289 on: April 18, 2024, 09:38:38 PM »

Actually, there are many ways to find capital in the crypto world, you can join an airdrop or bounty and of course the DCA method, because this is a way that can be done for those who don't have large capital to invest in crypto, by buying in stages.
Well as far as I'm concerned, this type of investment is good, Before I didn't know very Well about investing in Bitcoin buying through DCA , but honestly it is a good method , and the truth is I always tell everyone I know that I will buy it Bitcoin , because it is the future, also nobody comes and tells you, hey why don't you buy bitcoin, and I want you to have Money when you are older, you just have to buy and forget about that investment, you Must keep your private and public keys well, but that is a great gesture, in fact we are on time, that is why buying even if it is very Expensive will always be Something relevant, if it is in bitcoin I Even see it much more valuable than buying gold, of course it is my perception, it may be seen a bit Exaggerated, but I think many agree with me.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline alltalk

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3537
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 9
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:46:14 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #290 on: April 18, 2024, 09:39:52 PM »
Indeed. DCA is good for people who have limited funds. They can buy Bitcoin with small numbers gradually. Sure, if we have good amount of money, it is not a must to do DCA. We can buy Bitcoin with all the money at once or decide to buy several times when there is dumps. However, it is true that most of us are just average investors who have limited funds. That's why most of us apply DCA because we have no ability to buy Bitcoin with a big number.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
UniJoin.io Bitcoin Mixer
.|
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
|████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2072
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:23:02 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2024, 03:39:34 AM »

There are indeed facilities available to be able to get capital to later be able to buy the coins you want, indirectly, namely through airdrops, bounties which do provide that or directly but using the DCA scheme so as not to be burdensome, Where all of that is to be able to with the aim of having the coins you want or own.
As long as it is intended, everything can be achieved well and fulfilled.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2024, 03:39:34 AM »

Offline de_prof

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1492
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 01:17:04 AM
    • View Profile

« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2024, 06:33:57 PM »

There are indeed facilities available to be able to get capital to later be able to buy the coins you want, indirectly, namely through airdrops, bounties which do provide that or directly but using the DCA scheme so as not to be burdensome, Where all of that is to be able to with the aim of having the coins you want or own.
As long as it is intended, everything can be achieved well and fulfilled.
I also get capital from joining bounties and airdrops because the salary from the real world is for my living needs. Me too, I also use the DCA method to buy and collect Bitcoin from last year. Even though I don't have a large amount of bitcoin, at least I'm just trying to invest to make a profit
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1314
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 03:47:17 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2024, 04:29:44 PM »
I also get capital from joining bounties and airdrops because the salary from the real world is for my living needs. Me too, I also use the DCA method to buy and collect Bitcoin from last year. Even though I don't have a large amount of bitcoin, at least I'm just trying to invest to make a profit
Using the DCA method like this will make it safer for us to buy bitcoin, however, to buy other altcoins it doesn't seem suitable if we have to apply the DCA trading method. Because it requires high precision and of course altcoins have a higher risk than Bitcoin.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 02:06:33 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2024, 04:09:21 PM »
Using the DCA method like this will make it safer for us to buy bitcoin, however, to buy other altcoins it doesn't seem suitable if we have to apply the DCA trading method. Because it requires high precision and of course altcoins have a higher risk than Bitcoin.
Not only is Atltcoin unsafe if you use the DCA method, it also seems difficult to estimate the price because it is very volatile. If I agree with you, DCA is more suitable for bitcoin, bitcoin is a safe coin. Maybe if there was a choice for altcoins I would choose ethereum

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1703
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 06:58:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2024, 05:01:46 PM »
Indeed, the DCA method is more suitable to be applied to buying bitcoin than to be applied to altcoins. Because DCA also takes a long time to do, and that is balanced with bitcoin which we also have to hold for a long time.

I prefer to invest in altcoins in a relatively shorter time to earn profits. Whereas with bitcoin it takes years until I can decide to withdraw the amount of bitcoin I have in my wallet.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1521
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 07:52:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2024, 07:42:54 PM »

Not only is Atltcoin unsafe if you use the DCA method, it also seems difficult to estimate the price because it is very volatile. If I agree with you, DCA is more suitable for bitcoin, bitcoin is a safe coin. Maybe if there was a choice for altcoins I would choose ethereum

DCA is a good method and everyone should use this if they have a regular flow of cash so by accepting such a way you will be able to reduce the panic sale and will enhance the amount of Bitcoin when price goes down. One should invest according to his salary because if he invest more he will not carry his investment safely to the desired advantages.

Bitcoin is a safe investment technology but there is also no doubt about some potential altcoins like that of Ethereum, BNB, Solana and Matic so people can also choose these altcoins besides Bitcoin if they want to get expanded profit from different coins.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1054
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 09:41:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2024, 11:13:58 PM »
I see everyone here is talking about the importance of the DCA strategy, inasmuch as the DCA strategy is undoubtedly effective when it comes to bitcoin accumulation, I don't think the OP is asking for the best strategy to use when investing, his question was rather very clear "Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?" And not what is the best investment strategy to employ when investing in bitcoin. Let's try to focus on the actual topic and not deviate. Thank you

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1765
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 01:26:51 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2024, 01:16:38 PM »
I see everyone here is talking about the importance of the DCA strategy, inasmuch as the DCA strategy is undoubtedly effective when it comes to bitcoin accumulation, I don't think the OP is asking for the best strategy to use when investing, his question was rather very clear "Is it advisable to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?" And not what is the best investment strategy to employ when investing in bitcoin. Let's try to focus on the actual topic and not deviate. Thank you
To answer this question "Is it appropriate to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?" We can advise the OP to buy altcoins that match the amount of funds, this is done if funds are limited. but if I have large funds, I will choose to buy bitcoin, because I think bitcoin is safer to hold. because I am a holder

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1976
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 03:51:27 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2024, 03:29:40 AM »
To answer this question "Is it appropriate to buy Bitcoin with the little amount I have, or should I rather go for altcoins that my funds can meet up with?" We can advise the OP to buy altcoins that match the amount of funds, this is done if funds are limited. but if I have large funds, I will choose to buy bitcoin, because I think bitcoin is safer to hold. because I am a holder
That's right, by buying altcoins we can buy them even though the capital we use is very limited because currently there are still many altcoins whose prices are still cheap, such as Shiba, Doge and many others, rather than buying Bitcoin whose price movements are already expensive.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG