follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Pyth ecosystem and PYTH staking  (Read 739 times)

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1048
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 07:54:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
Pyth ecosystem and PYTH staking
« on: February 16, 2024, 04:09:41 PM »
This is just information for friends who feel staking on the Pyth platform, please check your address now, you may be eligible to get an airdrop allocation from the NABLA project, Nabla is a Solana network project, Pyth's partner.
Check here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eLaJ1OKYvuOqn_HMM__jOBqd8_cwfpA_6cVSDKQJzwg/edit#gid=1606052217

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Pyth ecosystem and PYTH staking
« on: February 16, 2024, 04:09:41 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

IyemRoker

Re: Pyth ecosystem and PYTH staking
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2024, 08:41:16 AM »
This is just information for friends who feel staking on the Pyth platform, please check your address now, you may be eligible to get an airdrop allocation from the NABLA project, Nabla is a Solana network project, Pyth's partner.
Check here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eLaJ1OKYvuOqn_HMM__jOBqd8_cwfpA_6cVSDKQJzwg/edit#gid=1606052217
What coin was NABLA designed to be?
What are the functions of this NABLA coin? Do you know the function of NABLA coin?

How to get NABLA tokens?
Do you know the step by step to get NABLA tokens?

Pyth is a coin listed on the Solana blockchain and has been registered on Binance, right?
Then for this NABLA airdrop, I looked at the spreadsheet, there were lots of wallets that got the rewards, I also checked that there were more than 43,000 wallets that were eligible. So much wallet .

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 11:38:43 AM »
What are the functions of this NABLA coin? Do you know the function of NABLA coin?

How to get NABLA tokens?

Pyth is a coin listed on the Solana blockchain and has been registered on Binance, right?
Then for this NABLA airdrop, I looked at the spreadsheet, there were lots of wallets that got the rewards, I also checked that there were more than 43,000 wallets that were eligible. So much wallet .
For more information about NABLA  you can check here
https://linktr.ee/nablafi
For the Pyth market you can check here
https://coinmarketcap.com/id/currencies/pyth-network/#Markets
If many wallets are eligible to receive the NABLA airdrop it means, many are interested in the NABLA project, if only 40k wallets are eligible it is a little, you can check how many wallets are eligible for the PYTH and Jupiter (jup) airdrops, 40k wallets is a little in my opinion.

IyemRoker

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2024, 03:47:29 AM »
How to get NABLA tokens?

If many wallets are eligible to receive the NABLA airdrop it means, many are interested in the NABLA project, if only 40k wallets are eligible it is a little, you can check how many wallets are eligible for the PYTH and Jupiter (jup) airdrops, 40k wallets is a little in my opinion.
Okay, thank you for the information you provided and this is very useful and helped me to analyze every step taken by the NABLA project.

That means every airdrop has a lot of support, right?
What is the ratio of eligible wallets from the NABLA PYTH and JUPITER airdrop?
Are the eligible wallets from PYTH and JUPITER more than 50,000, 100,000 or even millions of wallets?
I want to know about this NABLA project because the hype for the Solana coin is so strong at the moment, and you also continue to provide information about Solana coin projects, this is really very interesting to discuss.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2024, 09:54:10 AM »
What do you mean by support? As far as I can tell, most airdrops are just take-and-forget things unless the project is really popular. Are you saying that the token will get pumped by the team or something along that line? If that is the case, then I'm afraid not. Most teams usually sell their own tokens when the drop happens. If you're referring to whether the airdropped tokens will be used by their ecosystem then the answer is almost always yes since no project would just drop their platform tokens without giving any use case, other than meme airdrops.

Offline Criffy

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 6
  • Last Active: February 23, 2024, 09:51:26 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    First Post Search
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2024, 10:58:36 AM »
Where you found information about airdrop?

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 12:58:07 PM »
Where you found information about airdrop?
Visit the official website or you can search for the Twitter account (x) there are many who discuss airdrops, influencers and telegram channel owners, or you can search for it on the medium there is more complete.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 12:58:07 PM »

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15814
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 09:50:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2024, 10:38:37 PM »
Congratulations to PYTH holders for receiving the airdrop from Nabla. Through these Airdrops, Pyth can gain more holders and stakers, while new projects like Nabla can reach users from the Pyth ecosystem.

Nable is a project that provides Deep Liquidity for Crypto & RWA, it will need to use oracle service from Pyth to determine the price of assets in real time to execute smart contracts. The cooperation between these two projects will make the Solana ecosystem stronger in the upcoming cycle!
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

IyemRoker

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2024, 11:51:42 AM »
What do you mean by support?
I asked Metha Wulandarin if this airdrop from NABLA was fully supported by SOLANA or not?
As far as I can tell, most airdrops are just take-and-forget things unless the project is really popular.
What airdrop do you really think "project is really popular"??
I want to know the popular Airdrop from when there was the "first Airdrop" until now in cryptocurrency.
Are you saying that the token will get pumped by the team or something along that line? If that is the case, then I'm afraid not. Most teams usually sell their own tokens when the drop happens.
This means that according to your experience, all the core team who created the Airdrop will immediately sell it and your advice to me is like "just sell it immediately, the token will be worthless later".
If you're referring to whether the airdropped tokens will be used by their ecosystem then the answer is almost always yes since no project would just drop their platform tokens without giving any use case, other than meme airdrops.
I ask you again, will NABLA become a trash (worthless) token after the airdrop is finished? (As you said above)

Offline Rex067

• Activity: 98
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 11:22:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Karma Super active 50 Posts in one day too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2024, 10:13:17 PM »
Check here
This involves a decentralized oracle network that's built-on Solana Blockchain. It's a real time data feeds for decentralized applications on Solana network. It includes a governance token that's called the PYTH, which can be staked.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2024, 09:17:45 AM »
Check here
This involves a decentralized oracle network that's built-on Solana Blockchain. It's a real time data feeds for decentralized applications on Solana network. It includes a governance token that's called the PYTH, which can be staked.
Until now there is still no current news regarding this NABLA, people who stake PYTH may not care about NABLA because they have already made a profit from pyth whose price is now $1 and now Nabla is a project that has not had good news about people who stake PYTH for a long time.

Offline joniboini

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1718
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:03:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2024, 12:32:31 PM »
Until now there is still no current news regarding this NABLA, people who stake PYTH may not care about NABLA because they have already made a profit from pyth whose price is now $1 and now Nabla is a project that has not had good news about people who stake PYTH for a long time.
What kind of news are you expecting? Didn't they just finish their testnet campaign, and distribute some points a few weeks ago? I checked their website and it seems like they closed the dapps to prepare for the mainnet. I think waiting for a month for a full-fledged launch and news is way too much. While crypto is full of impatient people, launching a half-baked product will destroy your image and community. If airdrop is your goal, staking PYTH is probably the only thing you need to do regardless of what other projects are doing. CMIIW.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2024, 03:38:00 PM »
What kind of news are you expecting? Didn't they just finish their testnet campaign, and distribute some points a few weeks ago? I checked their website and it seems like they closed the dapps to prepare for the mainnet. I think waiting for a month for a full-fledged launch and news is way too much. While crypto is full of impatient people, launching a half-baked product will destroy your image and community. If airdrop is your goal, staking PYTH is probably the only thing you need to do regardless of what other projects are doing. CMIIW.
If you think preparing for the launch of the main network in one month is long, then what about Arbitrum and Optimism who took more than a year to prepare for the launch of their main network, the point is to be patient first because projects like this in my opinion have nothing to lose.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2024, 07:35:01 PM »
If you think preparing for the launch of the main network in one month is long, then what about Arbitrum and Optimism who took more than a year to prepare for the launch of their main network, the point is to be patient first because projects like this in my opinion have nothing to lose.
To prepare for the launch of a new project of course requires very thorough preparation, no one can guarantee how long it will take them to work on it. So, as you said, we have to remain patient and wait for all the components to run well so that when the mainet launches there are no problems. which is not what the developer wants.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Coinomize.biz
    • View Profile

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2024, 07:57:19 PM »
To prepare for the launch of a new project of course requires very thorough preparation, no one can guarantee how long it will take them to work on it. So, as you said, we have to remain patient and wait for all the components to run well so that when the mainet launches there are no problems. which is not what the developer wants.
I have left pyth maybe I will enter another Solana ecosystem, it turns out that to join an ecosystem like this you have to have a minimum capital of $100 and maybe I will also leave the Atomic Ecosystem.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG