follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: LIST - Bitcoin mixers & Tumbler services! ✅✅  (Read 8998 times)

Online pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: LIST - Bitcoin mixers & Tumbler services! ✅✅
« Reply #90 on: Today at 09:17:14 PM »
With these services shutting down, it might disrupt their business until they can find another source of liquidity to mix with or they change their process to not be dependent on third parties. It could also be that they got spooked by the recent arrests and decided to shut down before the same happened to them.

Shutting down without making users and affiliates whole is called an exit scam. It has happened before with the likes of Bitblender.

In the case of users, we don't know if anyone sent coins that have not finished mixing when the sites were brought down.

At least Unijoin was well-ran enough to automatically open affiliate accounts upon creation so that I could withdraw my commission from there, but from both a privacy and business perspective I am definitely not looking at this with enthusiasm.
I completely agree, as long as they don't provide a solution for the case of your money still being stuck on their site then it can be called a scam, whatever amount of money is still stuck in your account you should be able to make a withdrawal. It's a shame that the name of such a big mixer is ruined because it doesn't give you your money. Hopefully the developer will immediately activate your account and be able to make withdrawals from your affiliate results.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

Re: LIST - Bitcoin mixers & Tumbler services! ✅✅
« Reply #90 on: Today at 09:17:14 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG