follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?  (Read 4569 times)

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1145
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 02:40:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
Re: What's the biggest airdrop you've ever received?
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2024, 09:04:03 AM »
Many have earned huge rewards from Notcoin through airdrops.  But although there is not much hype about it, recently Binance has officially announced that they will run a lunchpoll for Notcoin and it will be listed on Binance Exchange. and that's why there's so much hype going on right now. Many have already started investing huge amounts on it. But I would always say to invest with caution because even though there is a lot of hype on them, they are not able to sustain the hype for long. Due to this panic investing here can lead to losses
Exactly but when you look at how binance operates most times they always tends to proctor their customers by giving every coin and token listed on their exchange if they can't meet some certain trading volume or do I say liquidity then they would have to delist such token from their exchange because of massive dump which could make their investors lose heavily, so they always prevent that only if the projects is not meeting their requirements hence could asked their user to sells off.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2024, 09:04:03 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline NotATether

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1348
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 01:02:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad Signature Avatar
« Reply #106 on: May 11, 2024, 09:43:32 AM »
I would not be surprised if these days, airdrops value became less and less for new users.

Because now there is demand from everyone wanting to get rich => everyone sells their bags => price tanks => FOMO people sell their coins => price tanks and so on and so forth.

I guess back then there were more holders. That's the only way I can speculate there not being an immediate flash crash on exchanges.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 749
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #107 on: May 11, 2024, 05:33:28 PM »
I would not be surprised if these days, airdrops value became less and less for new users.

Because now there is demand from everyone wanting to get rich => everyone sells their bags => price tanks => FOMO people sell their coins => price tanks and so on and so forth.

I guess back then there were more holders. That's the only way I can speculate there not being an immediate flash crash on exchanges.
Yeah, there are lot of people getting rich before just by hunting airdrops for free, but now it's very rare to happen. There were only few participants of airdrop in the past and because they are so many hunting airdrops the allocations for each participants will only receive a small amount doing many tasks for months. So I think it's not worth it, particularly if you are not hardworking enough to get on the top of the leaderboard.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 886
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:32:20 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #108 on: May 11, 2024, 06:17:38 PM »
Yeah, there are lot of people getting rich before just by hunting airdrops for free, but now it's very rare to happen. There were only few participants of airdrop in the past and because they are so many hunting airdrops the allocations for each participants will only receive a small amount doing many tasks for months. So I think it's not worth it, particularly if you are not hardworking enough to get on the top of the leaderboard.
Looking bigger reward of airdrop looking the reward allocated amount, some airdrop allocated around 2% to 40% for community or airdrop participants behind their coins supply. Its very worth airdrop for participating but some airdrop allocated by using estimate around 10k dollar to 100k dollar but its not worth yet behind the participants is not limited.
I think have been selective for getting bigger amount of airdrop reward by allocated based on their coins not depend with estimate because currently each campaign of airdrop have thousand hundred participants.

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 749
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 10:43:46 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #109 on: May 11, 2024, 07:21:58 PM »
Looking bigger reward of airdrop looking the reward allocated amount, some airdrop allocated around 2% to 40% for community or airdrop participants behind their coins supply. Its very worth airdrop for participating but some airdrop allocated by using estimate around 10k dollar to 100k dollar but its not worth yet behind the participants is not limited.
I think have been selective for getting bigger amount of airdrop reward by allocated based on their coins not depend with estimate because currently each campaign of airdrop have thousand hundred participants.
Nowadays, it is quite difficult to earn $10,000 in an airdrop without spending money. The most profitable airdrops I observe are those that create a testnet; each transaction pays a cost, and the more money transferred, the greater the rewards. Because they did not show the criteria, many testnet participants will not receive a rewards.

Aside from that, it doesn't matter how much the supply; what matters is the percentage of overall supply allocated to airdrops and the marketcap.

Offline Faisal2202

• Activity: 865
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 12:01:21 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Search Poll Voter
« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2024, 09:35:03 PM »
I want to hear your story in the Airdrop sector:
  • Have you ever participated in Airdrop?
  • What is the most valuable Airdrop you have ever received?
  • How did that airdrop help change your position and journey in the crypto market?
I have participated in airdrops, and started to join them regularly from January of this year (2024) and till now the average return is good to make me feel happy and worth the time. Although other airdropers have made good money even some made thousands of dollars in just 2 months. The big airdrop that made people good money I suppose is manta.
2. I received Beoble, which was my first big airdrop, then Mavia, and then a few others, I mostly joined the ones which are free, or less expensive. In short, due to some reasons, I avoid joining liquidity airdrops, where we have to add LP, and I also avoid the platform of Borrow and Lend categories. That's why the returns were not so high. But still I made around $400 maybe.
3. It proved to be an alternative source of income for me, and I don't have to spend too many time on it, I even delay my work till weekend and do it then to save me some time.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline enwi

• Activity: 312
  • Last Active: Today at 08:49:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Topic Starter Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter
« Reply #111 on: Today at 03:43:18 AM »
Nowadays, it is quite difficult to earn $10,000 in an airdrop without spending money. The most profitable airdrops I observe are those that create a testnet; each transaction pays a cost, and the more money transferred, the greater the rewards. Because they did not show the criteria, many testnet participants will not receive a rewards.

Aside from that, it doesn't matter how much the supply; what matters is the percentage of overall supply allocated to airdrops and the marketcap.
It's true, Airdrop is different now, it's not like before where it was very easy to get as much money as you mentioned, but when you have some special tricks and you also want to run a node if there is one then that task will get quite a lot of results.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #111 on: Today at 03:43:18 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG