follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Airdrop worthless?  (Read 4863 times)

Offline PX-Z

• Activity: 1058
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 05:11:43 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
Re: Airdrop worthless?
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 02:40:47 PM »
We have seen since 2017 airdrop has become absolutely worthless. But i see from this forum that there are many topics about airdrop and giveaway. What strong beginnings are these, in fact? Because now any project is unwilling to distribute tokens for free.
Not all of them, but most of them. Projects that don't have use cases on real-world problems, have plenty enough support from their community. And lastly, those who don't get liquidity to trade those tokens, this means that the team doesn't work enough for their token to get listed on any exchanges. Most of them are disillusioned for being useless.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2024, 02:40:47 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3935
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:38:00 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2024, 03:53:26 PM »
Uniswap, SUI, Celestia, Manta Network, JITO, Arbitrum, BLUR.
Now ask me again. Are airdrops worthless now?

The tokens that I shared are just a few names of projects that started as an airdrop. For those who are saying that airdrops are worthless, at least try to do a research before saying that. Many airdrops are happening every year, and only a few of them are becoming a successful project. TIA and JITO in 2023, Manta Network, and others in 2024. Don't generalize, and say that all airdrops are worthless. Some investors out there earned 5 or even 6 digits right now just by airdrops alone. Just imagine those who staked their SOL to earn JITO. Just imagine those who staked ATOM, and OSMO to earn TIA tokens, and that's all for free. Well, not basically free because they invested, but still the tokens that they used to gain more tokens aren't just some shitcoins out there, so they can still hold them while earning tokens.

2017 = 2023. Airdrops aren't worthless at all. Maybe you're just either lazy or unlucky. :P

You have named simply most popular airdrops, many of them are year 2023-2024 airdrops. Ok, these are good examples. But can you name at least 30 airdrops that were worth spending time on without going to google? I think it will take time to remember 20.

Back in 2017-2019 there even special sites with airdrop list. Daily around 10 new airdrops were added there, but among them worth spending time were around 10. In a time frame of several years. Back in 2017 I was into bounties deeply, as well as airdrops. Yes I have received tokens, but there were worthless. I think during first years I've go around 500+ altcoins in my wallet that were worth 0.

Airdrops that you have mentioned are exception in statistics of useless airdrops. These airdrops are like less that 1% out of all mass.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 753
  • Last Active: Today at 01:35:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2024, 05:29:26 PM »
We have seen since 2017 airdrop has become absolutely worthless. But i see from this forum that there are many topics about airdrop and giveaway. What strong beginnings are these, in fact? Because now any project is unwilling to distribute tokens for free.
Not all of them, but most of them. Projects that don't have use cases on real-world problems, have plenty enough support from their community. And lastly, those who don't get liquidity to trade those tokens, this means that the team doesn't work enough for their token to get listed on any exchanges. Most of them are disillusioned for being useless.

-    That's what I see that most of them don't pay rewards, but still there are airdrops that can pay rewards. That's why the standards of those who want to do airdrops in this field of cryptocurrency seem to be high.

It seems that the owners of the airdrops are making sure that the future participants will use their platform first before it becomes qualified for them as participants in this era. This is the battle of the qualifications of the competition today if you want to be among the airdrops participants.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2024, 07:36:47 PM »
Honestly, I don't think popular projects do that anymore if they plan on doing retrospective airdrops. Simply tweeting a tease will get them listed on many Youtube videos talking about potential projects etc, and then they just need to mint the token to pay those creators. I wonder how sustainable that will be though, we will see whether they'll revert back to the model you're talking about in the near future I guess.
Not retrospective airdrops, but that the airdrops are announced after a specific event, just as happened with Uniswap, where the conditions of Airdrop were that you use the service at a certain time, and therefore they can launch a service and broadcast rumors and promote it on YouTube, that large sums of money may be airdropped for the service. If it succeeds and a promotion occurs, it will be Launch airdrop, otherwise they will remain rumors.
Airdrop does have to follow existing instructions, but when you talk about Uniswap, if you look at the process some time ago, Uniswap didn't provide any news that you had to use the platform first, and at first, not many people used it. So few people used Uniswap until finally the developer gave news that they had completed the snapshot and the airdrop was launched suddenly, so that the airdrop was only obtained by a few people. From this incident, it became an important lesson that when there is a new platform, you have to keep trying it because no one knows what the developers of the new platform will do later.

Offline trendcoin

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3482
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 09:04:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2024, 09:16:01 PM »
If you put airdrops as your top priority, you will miss a lot of things in this market. First of all, we should try to follow the current developments and trends in this market, but we should also follow airdrops as an additional activity. For example, Ethereum Name Service distributed a record airdrop. Everyone who is interested in this market and follows the current developments has benefited from this airdrop.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline summonerrk

• Activity: 879
  • Last Active: Today at 04:08:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Signature
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2024, 07:03:32 AM »
Airdrops is a very profitable activity in cryptocurrencies, it is not useless. Now, for almost the past Q1, there has been an incredible number of airdrops, I have never seen anything like this.
But unfortunately I am extremely busy to do at least some of them. But I will definitely find time for activity from Berachain, because it seems to me extremely promising.

A positive experienced forum member in search of a signature campaign. I will proudly wear your signature as Superman symbol "S". No wonder my rank is Hero. But as you can see, without a signature, I still look more like Hancock lying on a park bench...

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:59:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 07:34:13 AM »
If you put airdrops as your top priority, you will miss a lot of things in this market. First of all, we should try to follow the current developments and trends in this market, but we should also follow airdrops as an additional activity. For example, Ethereum Name Service distributed a record airdrop. Everyone who is interested in this market and follows the current developments has benefited from this airdrop.

I agree, don't put airdrop as our top priority in crypto currency. If you have free time , you can join it because there is  many tasks if we join airdrop.
I see many member participate in airdrops.
TBH,  trading and holding are my priority in crypto currency.
Participate in signature bounty is my additional  activity, so you can be more active in this forum and get rewards

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2024, 07:34:13 AM »

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2060
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 07:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2024, 04:24:48 AM »

I agree, don't put airdrop as our top priority in crypto currency. If you have free time , you can join it because there is  many tasks if we join airdrop.
I see many member participate in airdrops.
TBH,  trading and holding are my priority in crypto currency.
Participate in signature bounty is my additional  activity, so you can be more active in this forum and get rewards

I thought the airdrop had faded over time, but I don't know that currently there are still many people talking about it and following it. I'm not at all interested in following it again.The airdrop for me was beyond my expectations, which could make me change because so far it has not provided a better contribution than the bounty, where the bounty alone is now fading.I agree with the colleague above that don't make the airdrop a priority scale; it's better to look for bounties that still provide a glimmer of hope, especially since here bounties have started to grow from BTT forum.

Offline pacar_tiri

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1960
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:59:58 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2024, 11:04:19 PM »
I thought the airdrop had faded over time, but I don't know that currently there are still many people talking about it and following it. I'm not at all interested in following it again.The airdrop for me was beyond my expectations, which could make me change because so far it has not provided a better contribution than the bounty, where the bounty alone is now fading.I agree with the colleague above that don't make the airdrop a priority scale; it's better to look for bounties that still provide a glimmer of hope, especially since here bounties have started to grow from BTT forum.
In the beginning, airdrops did give good results, but currently many airdrops give very small results and do not match your expectations. But recently, there have been many airdrops that can make a lot of money, such as the success of the Jupiter and Wen airdrops on the Solana network, at least if you still If you have a lot of free time, it's better if you are more active in participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops, even though no one gives a guarantee that the results obtained can at least be put to good use.

Offline bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2024, 11:31:20 PM »
If you really are following, they are not useless and most of them have been profitable lately. I am not going on with airdrops but I see people in my local that are doing a lot of these airdrops and they are hitting the jackpots. The accuracy that they've been doing with these airdrops is just so impressive and I am happy for them. It's timely and I think that's why many keeps on going on with these airdrops but unlike before, many requires a lot of things just to be eligible.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 662
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 07:41:31 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2024, 11:57:54 PM »
If you really are following, they are not useless and most of them have been profitable lately. I am not going on with airdrops but I see people in my local that are doing a lot of these airdrops and they are hitting the jackpots. The accuracy that they've been doing with these airdrops is just so impressive and I am happy for them. It's timely and I think that's why many keeps on going on with these airdrops but unlike before, many requires a lot of things just to be eligible.
I'm sure that when there are people around you who get a lot of profit from participating in airdrops, there is a feeling of wanting to try too, but you need to know that what they are doing is not easy and, of course, sometimes requires capital first to make several exchanges on a newly developing platform, so from what they do, they will get a prize called an airdrop because they have helped developers try the platform they have.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2024, 12:51:56 AM »
The only thing that might confuse people is that during the bull run, some airdrops could worth something because people hype things out of nowhere. So something like a shitcoin or a meme project could suddenly get a lot of attention and a lot of funding, and plenty of people investing into it after release, which could make your airdrop worth a lot. However, this confuses people a lot because they think that it can be done that way and it would be a good idea, when in reality that's actually quite rare that it would happen, so we should stay away from it as much as we possibly could. I get that some may enjoy the idea, but its not really possible most often.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2024, 03:42:20 AM »
The only thing that might confuse people is that during the bull run, some airdrops could worth something because people hype things out of nowhere. So something like a shitcoin or a meme project could suddenly get a lot of attention and a lot of funding, and plenty of people investing into it after release, which could make your airdrop worth a lot. However, this confuses people a lot because they think that it can be done that way and it would be a good idea, when in reality that's actually quite rare that it would happen, so we should stay away from it as much as we possibly could. I get that some may enjoy the idea, but its not really possible most often.

I think It's just hype and FOMO during bullish, I agree airdrop is worthless.
Too many task must be done, I didn't have many time to do.
Better become a holder, just buy and hold.
and also participate in signature campaign paid in BTC, weekly we receive payment.
It's worth.
because I have another job in my life.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline masudginanjar

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1854
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: February 20, 2024, 06:52:33 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Search
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2024, 08:56:24 AM »
I just saw on various Telegram channels that this Jupiter airdrop gave each wallet around 104-200 Jupiter tokens.
This value is so big for me because I have never participated in an airdrop and I still have a busy schedule at my real world job.

I also noticed that the value of 1 Jupiter token is around 2 USD.This is very expensive and very valuable.  8)
That means if you multiply it with the airdrop bonus, maybe every 1 airdropper wallet will get more than 100 USD, which is a big value in my opinion.
Then this Jupiter token has also started listing on various centralized markets and we can check one of them here >> https://coinone.co.kr/info/notice/2736
THORMIXER██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀███▄
▄████████████▄▄██▀██▄
▄█████████████▀██▄████▄
▄██████████████▄▀██████▄
██████████████▀█▄████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████▄█▀████████
▀██████████████▀▄██████▀
▀█████████████▄██▀████▀
▀████████████▀▀██▄██▀
▀██████████▄▄███▀
▀▀███████▀▀

ONION
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
START MIX.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██████

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1018
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:25:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2024, 09:24:47 AM »
There are some of my friends that still make money from airdrops but most of those are scams , airdrop scammers even matures now and asking hunters to even deposit 1 dollar first before being illigible lol.
for me this is just a waste of time and I don't wanna deal with this anymore as I hve tried hoining couple of times and until now the tokens are worthless lol.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG