follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Airdrop worthless?  (Read 5048 times)

Offline elbans89

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1575
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 05:24:22 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Topic Starter
Re: Airdrop worthless?
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 10:17:26 AM »
We have seen since 2017 airdrop has become absolutely worthless. But i see from this forum that there are many topics about airdrop and giveaway. What strong beginnings are these, in fact? Because now any project is unwilling to distribute tokens for free.
There are some of my friends that still make money from airdrops but most of those are scams , airdrop scammers even matures now and asking hunters to even deposit 1 dollar first before being illigible lol.
for me this is just a waste of time and I don't wanna deal with this anymore as I hve tried hoining couple of times and until now the tokens are worthless lol.

Absolutely yes, I don't have time to participate in airdrop.
I heard several my friends got rewards from there, But I don't have time to do their task.
I prefer join in bounty campaign, As I do now. Participate in signature bounty campaign paid in BTC. It's  worth than airdrop.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2024, 10:17:26 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline gunhell16

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1730
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 8
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 11:32:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    10 Poll Votes Third year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2024, 02:01:02 PM »
We have seen since 2017 airdrop has become absolutely worthless. But i see from this forum that there are many topics about airdrop and giveaway. What strong beginnings are these, in fact? Because now any project is unwilling to distribute tokens for free.

I don't know if anyone has said this, but I will say that the airdrops will only be worthless if you choose the wrong one. Yes, most airdrops these days are undeniably ones that don't pay rewards to their participants who expect them to be paid. But there are still some that are legitimate.

And for those legitimate ones, we need to research carefully to determine that this is really true and not just hyped by the community here in the crypto space. It's just that the style of legitimate airdrops today is different, and other old communities in this crypto space know this.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2121
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 08:51:57 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2024, 09:42:29 PM »
I thought the airdrop had faded over time, but I don't know that currently there are still many people talking about it and following it. I'm not at all interested in following it again.The airdrop for me was beyond my expectations, which could make me change because so far it has not provided a better contribution than the bounty, where the bounty alone is now fading.I agree with the colleague above that don't make the airdrop a priority scale; it's better to look for bounties that still provide a glimmer of hope, especially since here bounties have started to grow from BTT forum.
In the beginning, airdrops did give good results, but currently many airdrops give very small results and do not match your expectations. But recently, there have been many airdrops that can make a lot of money, such as the success of the Jupiter and Wen airdrops on the Solana network, at least if you still If you have a lot of free time, it's better if you are more active in participating in bounty campaigns and airdrops, even though no one gives a guarantee that the results obtained can at least be put to good use.
The first time the airdrop was launched, it was very helpful and quite a reward because it was an easy task, so it was appropriate to adapt it to the job, although sometimes there were also surprises.Currently, as you said, friend, the results obtained from airdrops are no longer feasible, and the work has also increased because there are quite a lot of social media sites nowadays. Sometimes there is no payment.Indeed, there are airdrops that can give better results, but the percentage is obviously very small; clearly, the bounties, especially signatures, are better. If you really want to do both, of course it's a good idea, as long as you can choose which one you want to do, with analysis, of course, so that you get more benefits.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:58:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2024, 10:37:34 PM »

-   Honestly speaking, these past few days have seen several crypto influencers on YouTube who are making content about legit airdrops here on cryptocurrency, which is just deceiving the viewers by these YouTubers.

So if you are one of their viewers and you don't know anything about cryptocurrency, you will fall into their trap in reality. The one who dares to lie and seduce viewers. So if you are one of the viewers, you should do your diligence so that you are not fooled or victimized by exploitative people.

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1753
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 11:34:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2024, 10:58:40 PM »
Most of airdrops don't have any value. Most of them are not distributing the rewards, or probably the rewards or token got from airdrops doesn't have any value in the market. most airdrops are the scams. So,  be careful on the airdrops that you are following at.
but, it doesn't mean that there is no airdrop  that is worthy. We can find some of the airdrops that were very worthy and moreover give very big profits. Many airdrop hunters may experiences these conditions. They may realize that from  hundreds airdrops that they have done, only 1 or two that are worthy enough. So, be calm and patient if following airdrops.

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1676
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 11:15:04 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2024, 11:34:13 PM »
Absolutely yes, I don't have time to participate in airdrop.
I heard several my friends got rewards from there, But I don't have time to do their task.
I prefer join in bounty campaign, As I do now. Participate in signature bounty campaign paid in BTC. It's  worth than airdrop.
I also don't have spare time to join airdrop. Also I have fee time, I doubt to join airdrop.
Although I see some of the friends got the payment, I think not everyone can get it. The friends who got the payment are just lucky because they choose the right airdrops. But when we do it, we can be unlucky. Yes, participate in signature paid in BTC is better.  ;D

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1769
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 04:01:49 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 11:36:39 PM »
Most of airdrops don't have any value. Most of them are not distributing the rewards, or probably the rewards or token got from airdrops doesn't have any value in the market. most airdrops are the scams. So,  be careful on the airdrops that you are following at.
but, it doesn't mean that there is no airdrop  that is worthy. We can find some of the airdrops that were very worthy and moreover give very big profits. Many airdrop hunters may experiences these conditions. They may realize that from  hundreds airdrops that they have done, only 1 or two that are worthy enough. So, be calm and patient if following airdrops.

I'm not airdrop fan, but I see it's very rare I participated in good airdrop. Several time  I have try to participate in airdrop then do all the task, but I didn't gain anything. It's waste of time.
Join in signature bounty is more worth. I don't say no airdrop is worth, but I didn't ever gain it.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2024, 11:36:39 PM »

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1455
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 07:00:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    too active, 25 Posts in one day Topic Starter 1000 Posts
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2024, 03:35:29 AM »
I'm not airdrop fan, but I see it's very rare I participated in good airdrop. Several time  I have try to participate in airdrop then do all the task, but I didn't gain anything. It's waste of time.
Join in signature bounty is more worth. I don't say no airdrop is worth, but I didn't ever gain it.
Maybe you can spend some time participating in the airdrop because if you currently have a lot of money, then with the airdrop, the assets you have can increase even more. As long as there is still an opportunity to make additional money, it is better to do that than just leave the opportunity to profit, which can be obtained from the airdrop.

Offline Hatchy

• Activity: 406
  • The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:41:35 PM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad Karma Good Poll Starter
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2024, 03:55:17 AM »
There are some certain new airdrops that pays  but the thing is about finding a legit one. Since most people already have this idea if airdrops being worthless most if the time, they dont  bother to check some out at all. Before now, airdrops used to be a legit way of  some new crypto but that's not what we see today.

The idea about airdrop is to help increase the market supply of new coins so when they finally get listed there might be a positive movement in the market trend. This way project developers are able to create a hype for their coins and possibly earn from it.While some airdrops can indeed help increase the market supply of new coins and generate hype for projects, there are also many scams and low-quality projects to be wary of

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1141
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:34:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2024, 05:01:47 AM »
It's worthless, but because the task is so easy and many people can even do it, it's still attractive to some people. After all, what can one expect from the task of retweeting and posting on facebook? want to earn millions of dollars from that task?? Very unreasonable. Even if it ever happens, I'm sure it's only a 1:1000 chance.

The last time I took part in an airdrop was around 2018, and I have seen unhealthy competition in it. Managers really don't pay attention to the quality of participants, and it's easier for fraud to occur. I don't like that kind of ecosystem.

Offline RidwanMalik

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 37
  • This world is like half of emotionless people.
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 07:52:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2024, 01:27:36 PM »

Worthless? Not necessarily, but definitely harder to get nowadays like you have to grind XPs, points, and interact with swaps, bridges, or whatever else they throw your way to qualify for a snapshot. It's a different compared to 2020.

Remember that 400 UNI airdrop worth $800? Back then, that felt like a big win. Now, newer airdrops like WEN, JUP, and Zetachain can potentially net you $12k or even more. A friend of mine just sold his Zeta airdrop on Bitget for over $5k! Like it's just crazy it's still going this way.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 812
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 05:58:13 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2024, 02:37:24 PM »

-   As far as I know and remember, the trend at this time was not airdrops but giveaways. The airdrops only started in the 3rd quarter of 2017, if I'm not mistaken, and they made a lot of money; no one else has already made a lot of money.

During these times, other airdrops appeared, most of which turned out to be scams and a waste of time, although some airdrops were okay. So now the difference is so far, and it's hard to get legit airdrops these days.

Offline bitbit97

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3995
  • Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 09, 2024, 06:08:59 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2024, 03:27:41 PM »
Remember that 400 UNI airdrop worth $800? Back then, that felt like a big win. Now, newer airdrops like WEN, JUP, and Zetachain can potentially net you $12k or even more. A friend of mine just sold his Zeta airdrop on Bitget for over $5k! Like it's just crazy it's still going this way.

You have mentioned top or most rewarding airdrops. But among tens and tens thousands of airdrops that distribute either nothing, or worthless tokens, airdrops that you have mentioned are like a grain of sand in the ocean. In how many airdrops users must participate, until he gets "next potential UNI" ? And you are confusing retrodrops (where you have to do multiple actions (and some of them even cost you money) during period of 3-12 months, that is more like a bounty) and airdrops (where you either click join, or make only few clicks).
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Geey

• Activity: 933
  • Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 02, 2024, 01:35:52 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2024, 04:28:54 PM »
It's true what you said that airdrops don't have satisfactory results because from the beginning airdrops were just a project strategy to attract everyone's attention so that many people could see what the project was building.
Increasingly, airdrops are useless because they don't really provide interest. Let's think about whether there is a project that gives tokens easily, even though there are only a few and there is no price. My suggestion is that you are better off running a bounty business even though now the payout is not that big compared to last year. last year, but the bounty wasn't as bad as the airdrop, friends.
SWG.IO.
Smart World
Global Token
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██████████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▄█████▀▒▒▀█████▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀██▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒
▄███▄▒▒▒▒▒▄████▄▒▒▒▒▒▄███▄
▀██▀▒▒▒▒▒▀████▀▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▄▒▒▀▀▒▒▄██▄
▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▄▒▒▄█████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██████▀
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀██▀
BINANCE
#SWGT
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
.BUY NOW.
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███  ICOHOLDER  ███
✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE
✅ 4.45 RATING

Online Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1131
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 02:46:41 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2024, 05:20:59 PM »

No that it all. They have more good projects which gives a good profit take the example of MANTA airdrop as well as JUPITER and ZETA so these all airdrops gave us a good profit. So many people are millionaires from airdrop and most of them are free airdrops.

The most important thing is to search top airdrop which can you you profit instead of time wasters. I never leave those airdrop which have binance lab invested. I saw how many times these airdrop which gaves a lot of benefit to people.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG