follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: For Newbies  (Read 1296 times)

Offline erus

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 35
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 06, 2024, 04:11:47 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter Topic Starter 10 Posts
Re: For Newbies
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 07:32:15 PM »
Gather here Newbies

This forum is a bit confusing for freshers (newbies)  here , but the key and most important thing for everyone in this platform is consistency, reading different articles to make sure you are enlightened on how the platform works.
I was on the altcoinstalks forum because I read from various articles about cryptocurrency and as a result I found this forum.
I tried registering and the result was that I entered this forum, when I was going to make a post there were lots of captchas, maybe there were 3 options:
-delete numbers
-enter capital letters
-addition of numbers

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2024, 07:32:15 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Freemind

• Mythical
  • Activity: 9516
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:32:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2024, 12:55:43 PM »
I was on the altcoinstalks forum because I read from various articles about cryptocurrency and as a result I found this forum.
I tried registering and the result was that I entered this forum, when I was going to make a post there were lots of captchas, maybe there were 3 options:
-delete numbers
-enter capital letters
-addition of numbers

Hi and welcome to the forum.

The captcha you're referring to is a preventative measure against spam and bots. You won't have to do it every time you log in to the forum, just a few times at first, then it will stop appearing.

When you can (if you haven't already) read the following posts:

Forum Rules.

Guidance for quality posting.

Guide: How to rank up & use this forum.

Everything You Need To Know About Forum Ranks.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 852
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:24:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2024, 07:51:15 PM »
If we found ourselves new on a platform, then that should first signal to our brain is on how we can learn to adapt in such environment, we cannot achieve anything else we start by learning, reading and making research on it, we cannot work only by assumption because such will only drive us away from the purpose and intentions for the creation of such platform, we have to start learning by doing things as accordingly to how they were being expected of us.

Offline Report

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 08:49:03 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 5
    10 Posts Linux User Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2024, 08:24:51 AM »
When I registered on Altcoinstalks, I immediately checked the section which was simple and easy to understand, then I replied to the post with my own situation. It's more natural for me to keep contributing to the forum and I also keep reading the various subforums so as not to break the rules.
I prefer direct discussions in the cryptocurrency section because every day I continue to learn about cryptocurrency so it becomes easier to understand and reply to posts on altcoinstalks.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 843
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 07:27:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2024, 06:12:45 PM »
If we found ourselves new on a platform, then that should first signal to our brain is on how we can learn to adapt in such environment, we cannot achieve anything else we start by learning, reading and making research on it, we cannot work only by assumption because such will only drive us away from the purpose and intentions for the creation of such platform, we have to start learning by doing things as accordingly to how they were being expected of us.
When I was young, I used to see that our guardians put a lot of pressure on us to study but at that time we did not like to study very much. But when we reach their place we try to teach our child the same way. Once education was the starting point for us, we gained education even though it was hard at that time, now we are doing the same with our future generations. Every step of education is difficult, you may like sports or video games but you may not like studying but still you should try to learn knowing the importance of education is immense. A new member in the forum may find it difficult in the beginning but if he tries to learn patiently and spend time in the forum then he will not find these things too difficult in time and will gain enough skill in it.

Offline DaNNy001

• Activity: 589
  • Anonymous Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 08:39:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2024, 07:49:52 PM »

Reading is the best thing that anyone who find himself can do to help himself grow because the whole context of getting to a new environment is first of all studying how things are done there so you would get an edge to follow up properly without defaulting. There are lots of newbie who come here without first aiming at knowing the full details of the forum and they end up doings thing that are totally off.

Online Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 12:25:32 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 12:09:52 AM »
If we found ourselves new on a platform, then that should first signal to our brain is on how we can learn to adapt in such environment
There is even no need to adapt, altcoinstalks is simply a crypto forum like other forums. New users just have to join and start making good posts and if they do not understand anything, they should use the search button or ask other experienced users here. If you talk about adapting, then it can make newbies think that the forum is a difficult place to join.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 12:09:52 AM »

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1712
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 09:15:03 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2024, 12:50:59 AM »
If we found ourselves new on a platform, then that should first signal to our brain is on how we can learn to adapt in such environment
There is even no need to adapt, altcoinstalks is simply a crypto forum like other forums. New users just have to join and start making good posts and if they do not understand anything, they should use the search button or ask other experienced users here. If you talk about adapting, then it can make newbies think that the forum is a difficult place to join.

I think maybe what he meant is that we should at least familiarized ourselves here, although majority of us here came from the other forum, there are some differences and we have seen that as users try to adjust and then some members even request the admin for certain feature that is present in the other community that is not present here.

But still if a newbie goal is to learn then start from scratch and work our way up. That's how we did and we spend years trying to educate ourselves and become a crypto enthusiast from the 2 communities.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1038
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 02:33:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2024, 08:57:27 AM »
If we found ourselves new on a platform, then that should first signal to our brain is on how we can learn to adapt in such environment,
that is a normal basis of going into different places, we have to adopt but first must learn .

we cannot achieve anything else we start by learning, reading and making research on it, we cannot work only by assumption because such will only drive us away from the purpose and intentions for the creation of such platform,
everything must go to step one , and that will give us knowledge and understanding before going forward.

we have to start learning by doing things as accordingly to how they were being expected of us.
well like me ? at first I find hard in this forum because there are lot of sections but now I am starting to learn deeper.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1064
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 10:45:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2024, 01:52:50 PM »

I think maybe what he meant is that we should at least familiarized ourselves here, although majority of us here came from the other forum, there are some differences and we have seen that as users try to adjust and then some members even request the admin for certain feature that is present in the other community that is not present here.

But still if a newbie goal is to learn then start from scratch and work our way up. That's how we did and we spend years trying to educate ourselves and become a crypto enthusiast from the 2 communities.
I think it's the same as what Z-tight is meant to say. You just used a different and clearer way of explaining the thought. The way he said that we should use a search function, which is the same as familiarizing and trying to navigate the forum as much as we can.

But if we are talking about adaption, it means that we need to understand the differences of each forum. Just like in merit and karma, some users still don't know how to differentiate both of them, they can't accept the words of local users especially the moderators that they are two different things.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG