follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread  (Read 46901 times)

Offline ajiz138

• Activity: 1157
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 09:41:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Linux User Mobile User
Re: [Football] English Premier League Betting & Discussion Thread
« Reply #1095 on: May 11, 2024, 09:10:26 PM »
It was a perfect performance by Man City, they made it look effortless. Despite taking an early lead they didn't back to the defence but dominated in possession (65%) and only allowed Fulham to only make one shot on goal throughout the entire game.
They have a potentially tough away game against Tottenham on Tue, but if they play like this, they have nothing to worry about. Plus, Tottenham tends to perform poorly against higher-ranked teams.
There is nothing strange about Manchester City's game, especially when they face a team that is weaker than them.

I'm more focused on how Josco Gvardiol is. Even though in the final minutes he could have recorded a hat trick if he had accepted the offer to kick a penalty, and it would have been a special match for him. However, he preferred to give that opportunity to Julian Alvarez.

He showed a good attitude, because he was not selfish even though the opportunity was given to him.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1095 on: May 11, 2024, 09:10:26 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Rruchi man

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1415
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 02:26:06 AM
    • View Profile

Linux User Mobile User Karma Good
« Reply #1096 on: May 11, 2024, 09:55:22 PM »
I'm more focused on how Josco Gvardiol is.
Josco Gvardiol has gained more confidence in scoring since that champion's league goal against Real Madrid in the first leg, where he scored a goal worthy only of strikers. His goal-scoring ability has been improving and other managers will take note of him and the danger he can be.

I'm more focused on how Josco Gvardiol is. Even though in the final minutes he could have recorded a hat trick if he had accepted the offer to kick a penalty, it would have been a special match for him. However, he preferred to give that opportunity to Julian Alvarez.
They are a good team together, they would have given Haaland the opportunity to score, but because he already has a good lead for the  top goal scorer award, they let other players take the opportunity. Good team understanding.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline kulkhan

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1427
  • Last Active: Today at 12:15:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Quick Poster Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #1097 on: May 11, 2024, 10:25:30 PM »
Arsenal VS Man United

Next match will held betweens Arsenal vs Man United.. I think this match will very competitive . Arsenal now playing good. Arsenal played 36 match and win 26 match. Point earned 83. Drow 5 and lose 5 match.

On the otherhand Man United played total 35 match and they win only 16 amtch and win point 54. And they lose 13th match and drow 6. Overall considering we can easily tell Arsenal is forward from Man United.

So i think in this match Arsenal will win. And i will bet for Arsenal. My prediction todays result will.
Arsenal 3 - 1 Man United.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:35:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #1098 on: May 11, 2024, 10:45:11 PM »
Chelsea are currently facing Nottingham Forest; 1-1 is the current score, and there is still time for the game as it is just the first half, but I expect Chelsea to win this.
Chelsea continued their good moment again this time by winning their match against Nottm Forest. The final score was 2 - 3. Even though they had fallen behind earlier in the second half, in the end, they were able to equalize again in the 80th minute, and then in just less than 2 minutes, Jackson added another goal. This time, Chelsea really took advantage of their chance and did not waste the opportunity to win against a club that comes almost from the relegation zone.

Offline pawel7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 11, 2024, 11:41:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Karma Bad Quick Poster Poll Voter
« Reply #1099 on: May 11, 2024, 11:42:16 PM »
R.I.P. Burnley. After today's loss to Tottenham (2-1), Burnley is sure to be relegated, as they only have 1 game left to play and are 5 points behind the 17th Nottm Forest.
The situation of the 18th Luton is also not looking too bright. They still have mathematical chances, but they would have to win their next game against Fulham very high and/or hope for Nottm Forest to suffer a high loss to Burnley (who have nothing to play for anymore). Currently, Luton is 3 points behind Nottm Forest but their goal difference is worse by 12 goals.
So it's fair to say that Luton's fate is already decided.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 805
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #1100 on: May 11, 2024, 11:59:04 PM »
Arsenal VS Man United

Next match will held betweens Arsenal vs Man United.. I think this match will very competitive . Arsenal now playing good. Arsenal played 36 match and win 26 match. Point earned 83. Drow 5 and lose 5 match.

On the otherhand Man United played total 35 match and they win only 16 amtch and win point 54. And they lose 13th match and drow 6. Overall considering we can easily tell Arsenal is forward from Man United.

So i think in this match Arsenal will win. And i will bet for Arsenal. My prediction todays result will.
Because of Manchester United and Arsenal's ranking and performance in the Premier League, we can confidently state that Arsenal would win Manchester United because they are in better form and shape than the struggling Manchester United that couldn't win against a weaker team either in their home or away.

I predict the match to end 2-0, in favor of Arsenal. Manchester United should dangle in the spot of 8th position by the end of the season. Next season, they should try as hard to dish out most of their players and sign new players, if they want to aim for the top spot of PL next season.

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 841
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 08:04:49 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #1101 on: Today at 12:36:47 AM »
Arsenal VS Man United

Because of Manchester United and Arsenal's ranking and performance in the Premier League, we can confidently state that Arsenal would win Manchester United because they are in better form and shape than the struggling Manchester United that couldn't win against a weaker team either in their home or away.

I predict the match to end 2-0, in favor of Arsenal. Manchester United should dangle in the spot of 8th position by the end of the season. Next season, they should try as hard to dish out most of their players and sign new players, if they want to aim for the top spot of PL next season.
I am not expecting any surprise from Manchester united in this match, because all they know is to lose their matches due to lack of coordination and proper game strategy. Arsenal will win United in order for them to still be on a point behind Manchester city who won their match today with a big goal margin. Arsenal is in a good form and they are consistent with their matches, so I don't see how the inconsistent United that was defeated 4-0 in the previous match will do any magic in order to win the gunners.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #1101 on: Today at 12:36:47 AM »

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG