follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?

3 (42.9%)
1 (14.3%)
1 (14.3%)
0 (0%)
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?  (Read 1861 times)

Offline Hamza2424

• Activity: 849
  • Tengri Privacy tools
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: March 31, 2024, 05:59:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Quick Poster Poll Voter
Re: Will Bitcoin Really Go Above 100k?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 06:01:23 PM »
I'm quite confident that $100k+ by the end of this cycle, TBH OP I'm optimistic that Bitcoin will achieve the $80K+ milestone within a few months or maybe by the end of the year. At the same time my highest expectation from Bitcoin is achieving $150k to $200k ah yeah maybe for some of you it might sound unrealistic.

But considering all the facts the historical rally and the upcoming events I'm sure it won't be that hard to achieve this ATH. The only uncertainty in my views is the US elections.
▄█▄
▄█████▄
██▀███▀██
▄███▄████▄███▄
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▄█▄██▀█▀███████▀█▀██▄█▄
▄█████▄█████████████▄█████▄
▀███▀█████████████▀███▀
██▄███▄█████▄███▄██
▀█████▀███▀█████▀
▀█▀██▄█▄██▀█▀
▄█████▄
▀███▀
TENGRI CRYPTO
ZERO
LOGS
NO
REGISTRATION
NO
JS
24/7
SUPPORT
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
███████████▌▄██████████
█████████████████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 06:01:23 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline JISAN

• Activity: 1197
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 09:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2024, 06:22:19 PM »
I am totally new to this forum, before coming to this forum I did a lot of research about Cryptocurrencies. I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Bitcoin price $100k is possible but no one can guarantee when it will happen. Bitcoin price has also gained 5.5%+ today to $47.7k so expect it to hit $50k very soon. The last ATH was $68k and it doesn't seem like it will take long to cross it and if the previous ATH is hit there is a big chance that Bitcoin price will hit $100k very quickly and make a new ATH.  After that the price of Bitcoin may come down again. But I don't think the price of Bitcoin will ever drop below $50k after that

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 03:46:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 07:32:47 PM »
Nobody is sure about such increase but it is estimated by an experts that as every halving is stronger than previous one so hopefully this time the price will be more than previous price that was 69k$. Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and we don't know even about tomorrow price that what will be it but most of the time prediction from expert become accurate therefore most of the people are in will to buy more and more bitcoin to get profit from higher price like that of 100k$.

Now the market is green and Bitcoin is above the price of 47k$ which is a positive signal that very soon we will see 50k$ and till halving that is assumed to be take place during the month of April there is a possibility that it will go towards the 100k$ of price and everyone is waiting for such moment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2462
  • Last Active: Today at 04:04:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2024, 07:43:15 PM »
I am totally new to this forum, before coming to this forum I did a lot of research about Cryptocurrencies. I heard that Bitcoin will generate new ATH at the next halving which could be over 100k. Currently the price of Bitcoin is above 44k. Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Bitcoin price $100k is possible but no one can guarantee when it will happen. Bitcoin price has also gained 5.5%+ today to $47.7k so expect it to hit $50k very soon. The last ATH was $68k and it doesn't seem like it will take long to cross it and if the previous ATH is hit there is a big chance that Bitcoin price will hit $100k very quickly and make a new ATH.  After that the price of Bitcoin may come down again. But I don't think the price of Bitcoin will ever drop below $50k after that

agree with you, I also don't believe Bitcoin will drop below $50K after touch $100K. Because many prediction said Bitcoin will touch new ATH $150K. I think it's reachable. many investors still hold their Bitcoin and wait this moment.
For now, current Bitcoin price is $ 47K, I think it will touch $ 50K soon. in my prediction it will happen before halving.

Offline Crypto Library

• Activity: 948
  • Living life with Hemophilia-A
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:13:11 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma Bad
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2024, 08:22:01 PM »
The first thing I have to say on your this question is that, No one can say with the 100% guarantee that how will the future price of Bitcoin. But for 100k yes I think bitcoin will obviously cross 100k I wanna say that bitcoin will cross more than 1 million, but the main thing is that I and no one don't know the time when bitcoin will touch or cross this price.
But if you think from the general knowledge, then So only around 10-15% of the world's population currently knows about this cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, and the increasing speed of this percentage suggests that it will spread to more people in the coming years, along with the number of Bitcoin adoption, and the result is similar. The price of Bitcoin will increase. And this is how the price of Bitcoin will go above 1 million in the future.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1497
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:30 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2024, 08:32:50 PM »
The first thing I have to say on your this question is that, No one can say with the 100% guarantee that how will the future price of Bitcoin. But for 100k yes I think bitcoin will obviously cross 100k I wanna say that bitcoin will cross more than 1 million, but the main thing is that I and no one don't know the time when bitcoin will touch or cross this price.
But if you think from the general knowledge, then So only around 10-15% of the world's population currently knows about this cryptocurrency or Bitcoin, and the increasing speed of this percentage suggests that it will spread to more people in the coming years, along with the number of Bitcoin adoption, and the result is similar. The price of Bitcoin will increase. And this is how the price of Bitcoin will go above 1 million in the future.
There's no way that future could really be known and this is why it would really be always best that you should really be knowing at least on the things that you are dealing with. If you are
that someone who put up that huge trust on Bitcoin investment then it would really be understandable  that you would really be that somewhat be bias and optimistic to it then it would really
be best that you should really be versatile on whatever things that could happen along the way on which we know that there's no way on knowing that.
$100k price? We arent just that too far off and we are already half way there into the price and come to think that we arent still on bull run season yet
but the price is starting to cling up.

Offline LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1999
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 11:12:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 08:43:40 PM »
I have always said that things when it comes to Bitcoin are very open, sometimes we are people who are looking for the best possible thing to do, for example I am the one Who Reads a lot of articles and then compares, I like to know what people think famous, people are Always looking for ways to make the best prediction, but as we have been going through some stages, the closest we have come is the approval of the ETF, which everything was waiting for bitcoin to go up, at least until the last ATH, and from there it remained until the halving and then rose to $100k, but what I see is that $100k is a great number, and it is a great number that everyone looks for and likes.

But in my experience with this type of thing , I think it can EReach $100k, but Always when the price gets there, it goes Down and then goes up to at least $130k, that's just what I think , this is what I imagine it will happen.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2024, 08:43:40 PM »

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1125
  • Last Active: Today at 11:34:58 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2024, 11:13:54 PM »
Welcome to the altcointalk forum. No matter how much research you do before coming to this forum, even if you don't know much about cryptocurrencies, if you put in the time, I think you will become very experienced with cryptocurrencies. We know Bitcoin halving is not much time left so before Bitcoin halving we see Bitcoin price between $47k and $48000. If we look at the current market, we can understand that Bitcoin will surpass $100k. If it's close to $50k before halving then bitcoin will be bull market few months after halving so be sure bitcoin will be $100k in bull market and may be more. But often we see halving after a few months in the Bitcoin bull market so we will definitely see the next new ATH move to an all-time high very soon.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 782
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 11:37:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2024, 01:31:27 PM »
Do you think bitcoin will really go above 100k in the next halving? Please correct me if I am wrong.
Nobody can say if bitcoin price will reach 100k or above this price. We can only use the past event of bitcoin history to speculate that there will be a new ATH during the next bull run. From the look of things and the approval of bitcoin ETF, we should be expecting a high price that will be above the previous ATH. Bitcoin price is unpredictable, and if you are planning to sell, then you should have a price target in which when bitcoin prices reaches, you can sell and take profit. For me I would not sell my bitcoin, if it doesn't reach my price target.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 847
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 08:35:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2024, 08:03:31 PM »

There's nothing to correct you here, you're only making an enquiry by expressing your thought and doubts anyway, bitcoin is far more than you could think or compare to other forms of currencies.

This is a digital and a volatile currency and you cant underestimate the way far it can go when it comes to bullrun, but from what we already had in the past, present and the future, we can believe about this that bitcoin is going to make a new all time high as above the 100k USD after the halving.

Offline famososMuertos

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1358
  • ..//:::
  • Last Active: April 20, 2024, 08:54:45 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Poll Voter Search
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2024, 05:51:44 AM »
So... halfway to OP's prediction, it may happen sooner than expected, perhaps this month, CMC hit +$48.5k, so $1500 is nothing for bitcoin's volatility, let's hope the decline don't be too strong.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2024, 09:35:48 PM »
Bitcoin will definitely gain a new all time high during the next bull market which will start this year but the peak of the bill market could be reach next year. From the price of Bitcoin last which did not even surpass $39k until we entered 2024 before the price was able to cross $40k and today it is $48k, it a good sign that the price of Bitcoin will reach a new all time high but what no body is certain about is the price the peak will end at, it could be $100k or more.

Online Captain Corporate

• Activity: 1000
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes Topic Starter
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2024, 07:51:53 PM »
I am pretty sure that 100k is not really that difficult anyway. I mean its not really about "will it be able to pass" its more like when. People are not realizing the potential of bitcoin, we are at a stage where its a lot higher, and doing a lot better. I get that it may not look like that, but it is definitely something we should be quite easily getting, so if you do not think that we can be 100k, then you are not ready for what will happen. We are going to end up with much more, its going to be a lot more than that. I can see 200k being realistic, its just x3 from previous ATH, so it should be quite possible to reach there.

Offline Bitcoin_people

• Activity: 708
  • Ramadan Mubarak ☀️
  • Last Active: April 09, 2024, 10:08:25 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    500 Posts Quick Poster Signature
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2024, 08:18:25 AM »
As you have researched in different places and seen on different social media how much the price of Bitcoin fluctuates. That's why you need to know more about Bitcoin because the more you can analyze the market, the more you can move forward and profit in the future. Because in the future when our halving of Bitcoin will be halved then new ATH will be created. And if there is new ATH surely bitcoin market will increase to maximum and will cross $100k so it is best to invest now.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2024, 06:32:59 AM »
As you have researched in different places and seen on different social media how much the price of Bitcoin fluctuates. That's why you need to know more about Bitcoin because the more you can analyze the market, the more you can move forward and profit in the future. Because in the future when our halving of Bitcoin will be halved then new ATH will be created. And if there is new ATH surely bitcoin market will increase to maximum and will cross $100k so it is best to invest now.
Well, I really agree with what you say, to reach the target price of $100k it only takes a short time because when the halving occurs it will make the price of Bitcoin soar and $100k will be easily achieved, demand will be higher and miners will find it increasingly difficult to get Bitcoins.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG