follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Has the bear market started?  (Read 749 times)

Offline Smcchamp

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 15
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 05:46:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts Quick Poster Karma
Re: Has the bear market started?
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 07:43:14 AM »
Bitcoin price touched $65k to $56k in just two days. Bitcoin price is in full bearish current position, maybe we are going to reach bull run very soon. Do you think we are headed for a bitcoin bull market or a bear market?

No buddy. This is very healthy imo. BTC is around 61k today. But I'll like to see it at 53k before going all in..

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2024, 07:43:14 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2078
  • Get Hot Mining Hot for free on Telegram
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:18:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2024, 09:06:25 AM »
Bitcoin price touched $65k to $56k in just two days. Bitcoin price is in full bearish current position, maybe we are going to reach bull run very soon. Do you think we are headed for a bitcoin bull market or a bear market?

No buddy. This is very healthy imo. BTC is around 61k today. But I'll like to see it at 53k before going all in..
Lolz, I also excepted bitcoin to touch around $48k before it starts going up again, but seems to me like we may likely never see those levels again with the way things are going, the price bitcoin right now is a little below $63k now after touching $64k yesterday, maybe we are going down again and this time, we touch down to around $50k before the bull run comes in in a full swing, or maybe this is just another minor correction again before the price shoots up to $65k and above in a day or two - possibly by next week.

Anyways, I won't hesitate to still buy more bitcoin even at this levels if I have extra funds am doing nothing with, bitcoin is well headed to above $100k in a few months from now, so, buying now or buying lower is still and always a win.
...HOT.app......Because.It's.Gonna.Be HUGE......Mine.HOT on Telegram...

Offline Power420

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1256
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:06:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Poll Starter
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2024, 03:27:09 PM »

It is normal for bitcoin prices to go up and all investors aim to profit and hold on to bitcoins. But why do you like dumping bitcoin prices, the opportunity to buy bitcoins is present. So Bitcoin price must have come close to $53k, and if you can't buy in this current bear market then definitely use the DCA method. I think the DCA method is the most beneficial way to invest in Bitcoin.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1135
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 10:18:24 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2024, 08:41:30 PM »
Anyways, I won't hesitate to still buy more bitcoin even at this levels if I have extra funds am doing nothing with, bitcoin is well headed to above $100k in a few months from now, so, buying now or buying lower is still and always a win.
Very confident and I like that... maybe some people who are still doubtful about Bitcoin will always think about the right time to buy Bitcoin, while people who are full of confidence only think about which cash they want to buy Bitcoin with. Yes, of course that doesn't necessarily rule out investment strategies, because our finances also have to continue to run for survival.

I hope that the $100k figure really comes true, because I also have the same thoughts as you and have been waiting for that moment for a long time.

Online Stompix

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1729
  • Last Active: Today at 12:00:02 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2024, 08:55:36 PM »
As the market has dumped a lot from its peak price so far we cannot consider this market condition as a bear market.

Why it is the beginning of bear market?

Because no matter how you want to label this, correction or not, by definition, it's a bear market and a crash:

A market correction occurs when a stock market index, such as the S&P/TSX Composite Index, drops by 10% or more from its previous peak. When the decline reaches 20%, it’s called a bear market. If that 20 % decline happens over a very short period, then it is a stock market crash.

Some get confused and try to apply the timeline of the stock market on this of months but they forget crypto is a lot more volatile and doesn't need months to reach those percentages, it can do it in one day, the moment BTC slid under 57k it was the end of the bull run and the start of a bearish period, yeah it can go back up it can also pass the ATH but that doesn't mean that it's all just one line of bullish events.

It's a normal occurrence, nobody died because of it, happened a lot of times but still it is what it is.

Offline Crwth

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1427
  • Check out https://gunbot.ph for your trading needs
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 01:18:39 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2024, 08:57:35 PM »
Right now, it has come back to the level of $62k, and that's the best time to buy crypto when it's like that. The bloody market should've been a sign to buy more crypto so you could take advantage of it. It's not yet started and I think it will continue to rise, I believe it will be after a few years before we go bear again but not as low as before I think.

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1162
  • Last Active: May 07, 2024, 02:53:14 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 10:34:18 PM »

BTC ranged from $61,000 to $64,500. But the market may go up from here, I think the market will not go down. As you wait to see the price of 53k bitcoins here, your wait may fail. Even so, periods of major market volatility may come closer than you expect. But if you wait to invest why didn't you invest at $56k when the market came down to $56k. If anyone is ready to invest I would say pick a position where you can invest when the price of bitcoin goes up. But keep in mind that Bitcoin will go up slowly and may never go down.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2024, 10:34:18 PM »

Offline Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1345
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 03:25:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2024, 10:12:01 AM »

BTC ranged from $61,000 to $64,500. But the market may go up from here, I think the market will not go down. As you wait to see the price of 53k bitcoins here, your wait may fail. Even so, periods of major market volatility may come closer than you expect. But if you wait to invest why didn't you invest at $56k when the market came down to $56k. If anyone is ready to invest I would say pick a position where you can invest when the price of bitcoin goes up. But keep in mind that Bitcoin will go up slowly and may never go down.
It seems like bitcoin is already having difficulty reaching $61k or even $64k. Currently bitcoin is at a price of around $56k and is having difficulty increasing its price again and currently the price of bitcoin tends to fall again. Market conditions are not good because demand for bitcoin is starting to decrease, so it is very dangerous to enter bitcoin again.

Offline Charles-Tim

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1600
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 09:28:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Karma Bad Karma Good
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2024, 01:32:02 PM »

It is normal for bitcoin prices to go up and all investors aim to profit and hold on to bitcoins. But why do you like dumping bitcoin prices, the opportunity to buy bitcoins is present. So Bitcoin price must have come close to $53k, and if you can't buy in this current bear market then definitely use the DCA method. I think the DCA method is the most beneficial way to invest in Bitcoin.
I think smart DCA would be better this time. I men you can wait for mild dip in price and invest again. But if bitcoin is about to fall to $50000, it is better you invest all at that point. I do not know if bitcoin can fall back to that price but I analyzed already that the support around that price will be much stronger than the support at $60000. And you can see how strong the support at $60000 is very strong.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1739
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 02:31:00 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2024, 01:38:51 PM »
I think smart DCA would be better this time. I men you can wait for mild dip in price and invest again. But if bitcoin is about to fall to $50000, it is better you invest all at that point. I do not know if bitcoin can fall back to that price but I analyzed already that the support around that price will be much stronger than the support at $60000. And you can see how strong the support at $60000 is very strong.
Actually, previously DCA was a good strategy and not just now. We can do that at any time and many have succeeded this way.

Now if you want to enter then do it, but we also have to be prepared for the worst possibility, for example experiencing a bear market again. The decision is in our hands, but let's not force ourselves, because in my opinion that is not wise.

We have to do something based on our own analysis.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 810
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:48:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2024, 03:42:24 PM »
      -     With the current price of Bitcoin, it can be said that the market is still bullish, but since we are still in a correction period, I could say that we are bearish now in the short term because we are still in retracement. That's the truth.

The deepest price is not reached to make a buying point. And when the peak lowest price is reached, it will have a reversal called that will play in ranging or swanging for a few months. This is what I think.

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 829
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 11:19:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2024, 04:25:29 PM »

I will not call the little correction in price a bear market, because we are not in the bear season but we are more bullish now, since the halving just passed, and after that we expect a bull run. Price correction does not mean that the market is bearish. In the bearish market bitcoin price will just keep dipping without pumping after few days.

Offline Legion

• Activity: 225
  • Last Active: May 08, 2024, 05:13:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
    10 Posts First Post Signature
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2024, 05:04:56 PM »
I will not call the little correction in price a bear market, because we are not in the bear season but we are more bullish now, since the halving just passed, and after that we expect a bull run. Price correction does not mean that the market is bearish. In the bearish market bitcoin price will just keep dipping without pumping after few days.
It's true, a price drop on a large scale can be said to be a bearish moment, but when you see market prices fall by just a few percent then it's not bearish but it can be said to be a price correction that occurs for just a moment.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG