follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Will Dogecoin Ever Reach $100?  (Read 56064 times)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1552
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 25, 2024, 04:33:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: Will Dogecoin Ever Reach $100?
« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2024, 02:43:36 PM »

Elon Musk is not just an ordinary influencer, he has a lot of money and if we use some of his assets to increase the price of Dogecoin then there is a possibility that the price of Dogecoin will touch $1 in a few moments and after that the price will collapse again because there will definitely be many who will immediately sell it, including Elon Musk.

I think the increase requires an indirect process of 1$, yesterday the price just went up, the holders sold their assets, let alone 1$ auto sell if it reached 1$, and it is impossible for Elon to make a loss, he will definitely take safe funds that he has invested in advance, a businessman like It is impossible for Elon to accept big losses

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #285 on: May 25, 2024, 02:43:36 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2588
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:18:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #286 on: May 25, 2024, 03:53:20 PM »

Elon Musk is not just an ordinary influencer, he has a lot of money and if we use some of his assets to increase the price of Dogecoin then there is a possibility that the price of Dogecoin will touch $1 in a few moments and after that the price will collapse again because there will definitely be many who will immediately sell it, including Elon Musk.

I think the increase requires an indirect process of 1$, yesterday the price just went up, the holders sold their assets, let alone 1$ auto sell if it reached 1$, and it is impossible for Elon to make a loss, he will definitely take safe funds that he has invested in advance, a businessman like It is impossible for Elon to accept big losses
I think $1 is a reasonable target if we buy doge now. Elon Musk always seeks profit in every action he takes, and this also applies in the crypto world. He will influence many people to buy doge, and I'm sure when the price is high he will already sell the doge he bought at a cheap price.

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 755
  • Last Active: Today at 11:21:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #287 on: Today at 11:07:57 AM »

I think $1 is a reasonable target if we buy doge now. Elon Musk always seeks profit in every action he takes, and this also applies in the crypto world. He will influence many people to buy doge, and I'm sure when the price is high he will already sell the doge he bought at a cheap price.
The price target of $1 is highly anticipated by many people, but we also have to realize that it is not easy to increase the price that much. If you only rely on Elon Musk, this certainly won't happen because Elon Musk already holds too much Dogecoin and I'm sure he is waiting for other rich people to provide support for Dogecoin too.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: Today at 11:38:29 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #288 on: Today at 11:34:12 AM »

The price target of $1 is highly anticipated by many people, but we also have to realize that it is not easy to increase the price that much. If you only rely on Elon Musk, this certainly won't happen because Elon Musk already holds too much Dogecoin and I'm sure he is waiting for other rich people to provide support for Dogecoin too.
In fact, Elon can influence other rich people to buy and hold doge which will increase the demand for doge coins, and that is what doge holders are waiting for now. I see doge still has a large community, of course with high hopes

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG