follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Do you need to spend to earn?  (Read 909 times)

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 854
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 04:01:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
Re: Do you need to spend to earn?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2024, 12:05:54 PM »
Hmm, is this blackcardcoin(dot)com?
50 days old domain, 40 days old company not licensed for financial services, usual fake office address, and smells like a pump-and-dump coin that will end pretty badly for everyone.
Also, the 13% cashback they advertise is just unrealistic.
I don't believing with any site giving large cashback around 13% when purchasing crypto trough their site, its almost impossible how come any card will offering up to 13% for cashback. Better OP need to re write about his topic and make some beginner interested to purchase with site recommended by OP.
Can't acceptable with offering more than 13% in cashback because trust site to purchase cryptocurrency trough official or legal P2P transaction without any cashback yet.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2024, 12:05:54 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1117
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 07:25:39 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2024, 02:43:28 PM »
Things done forcefully are never done very well, and based on the current situation, the time has not yet come for when we would be able to spend cryptocurrencies directly, and we might be making a mistake by trying to achieve that using third-party services or tools such as the card you mentioned because such services can't always be trusted, what if you have a lot of funds in your account connected to that card and the company runs away?

There are always possibilities of these things happening, that's why, we should stay patient until the right time comes for such things. P2P platforms aren't as bad as you think they are if you are using a trusted platform where you funds are escrowed and you will only release them if you receive the payment.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Lucius

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1610
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 03:56:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Karma Bad Topic Starter
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2024, 05:28:40 PM »
Hmm, is this blackcardcoin(dot)com?
50 days old domain, 40 days old company not licensed for financial services, usual fake office address, and smells like a pump-and-dump coin that will end pretty badly for everyone.
Also, the 13% cashback they advertise is just unrealistic.

If it looks too good to be true, then it probably isn't - and this definitely smells like a scam. It seems like another project that plans to ride the halving wave and eventually suck all the naive into its black hole.

SEO SPAM moved to here  :) :)
this topic is paid and the BlackCard service is a scam. At best, a pump and dump scam. You are lucky. Giving negative trust is not easy here, but you must promote your service in a more professional manner and reduce false promises.

A cheap method, and if you ask me, quite ineffective in environments where there are people who think at all and know how to scratch beneath the surface and see what it's really about. It is true that there is no negative trust here (so far), but even if it were possible, you should still be careful and leave the possibility that the OP is someone who is just asking for an opinion, and not someone who promotes a scam.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1453
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 07:32:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2024, 07:22:25 PM »
Spend to earn is the pattern followed by companies to make you invest more money in buying things you do not need and with the increasing value of Bitcoin it is foolish to spend it to get cashback.
Yeah this is what I have observed with all those promotions just to earn something from them. But yeah I agree with you given the fact that the value of Bitcoin is rallying upwards it isn't wise to spend it and you may also take fees into consideration if it apply.

Offline Fivestar4everMVP

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2075
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 04:47:47 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Poll Starter Karma Bad
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2024, 07:30:02 PM »
Just some few years ago, crypto was a fringe niche that people barely noticed but the growth of the community has been really remarkable. Innovations like spending crypto is something I see as long overdue coz the hassle of swapping and P2P can sometimes feel unnecessary... Like all those times the P2P merchant delays the payment and your heart beats just a little faster until the funds get to your account and ready for spending...

Recently I came across a crypto card by BlackCard and it got me thinking of possibilities. The biggest take away for me was it's offering of up to 13% CashBack. While I'm exited with cashbacks like this my skeptism is if you always need to spend before you get benefits? Nevertheless though, are there similar cards like these?
Well, there are alot of crypto cards at the moment through which people can easily spend their crypto any where in the world without having to first convert it to fiat and withdraw to your bank account.
There are alot of services I know currently that are providing such services, but me person havent bought or tried any of those crypto cards, because I feel like I don't need any of it just yet, having a crypto card at your disposal simply means that you may like no longer be able to keep your crypto investments without the temptation of wanting to spend some part of it, and again, taxes and fees charged on every transaction from a crypto card are most of the time x5 higher than what you spend as fees when you choose to convert your crypto to fiat and withdraw to your account for spending, so, in the end, what you earn as a cashback doesn't really matter, for the cashback is simply a tiny part of the fees the card service providers took from you and give you so as to keep you glued to them while they keep milking you.

I personally, will still prefer to go through the p2p route until crypto cards become very common that there is a big competition between them on which will charge the lowest in fees.

Offline vegasus

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:21:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2024, 10:53:21 PM »
So, what does this mean is efficiency with the service and how is the performance related to the high and low fees as well? hmm, maybe so. I'm also not very familiar with paying using a black card. However, I might think that what this means is that it takes quite a long time and sometimes there is a delay when using P2P services, even though the fees may be smaller. So if you want to get much faster transaction quality, you need to use other services which in fact require higher costs.

Sometimes this happens, the faster and more reliable the service, the higher the costs. And this is what makes us often think that in a certain time, we have to spend more to gain faster, more reliability, and much better services.

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1468
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 06:44:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM »

Recently I came across a crypto card by BlackCard and it got me thinking of possibilities. The biggest take away for me was it's offering of up to 13% CashBack. While I'm exited with cashbacks like this my skeptism is if you always need to spend before you get benefits? Nevertheless though, are there similar cards like these?
We have to be more careful if we want to invest in a new crypto project, especially if it offers large profits from our investment in the project.
This cryptocurrency is difficult to predict, the lure of profits of up to 13% is quite large. 
Personally, in Cryptocurrency, I would rather buy coins on an exchange than invest in a project like that.

It's true that it's better for us to choose the top 5 cryptos ourselves on the exchange, rather than buying on p2p and giving 13% cashback. Crypto is not a tangible item like the one on the local market. If you buy an item you can get cashback, and if it promises instant profits, it's also impossible because of the shortage. in crypto it requires a process unless the crypto we buy is in fomo and we have already entered before fomo comes

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM »

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1123
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 08:23:28 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2024, 10:34:19 AM »
Just some few years ago, crypto was a fringe niche that people barely noticed but the growth of the community has been really remarkable. Innovations like spending crypto is something I see as long overdue coz the hassle of swapping and P2P can sometimes feel unnecessary... Like all those times the P2P merchant delays the payment and your heart beats just a little faster until the funds get to your account and ready for spending...

In the context of a credit card with 13% cashback that you mean, I'm still not sure if that's a benefit or not, it could be that it's just a normal promotional or marketing tool aimed at attracting customers, meaning you are the product of that marketing. We all know that companies will not always bear losses to provide subsidies to their customers, meaning that the cashback will disappear at any time.

However, if the concept of spending money first to make a profit means buying at a low price, then selling at a high price, that is a good strategy for maximizing profits.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 804
  • Last Active: May 05, 2024, 04:52:25 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2024, 03:29:22 AM »
          -  When it comes to profit, there are many ways for us to get or do it. One of these is the traditional way that you won't find a traditional business that doesn't use money, but in the way of online business there are others that even if you don't spend money you can make money and one of them is the marketing affiliate/referral commission called, and others are similar here in the crypto space if you are observant and researching you will find something.

At the same time if here in the crypto space you can spend money and you can also not to get profit in the future. So this is all I know about the question here in the topic section made by op.

Online robelneo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1826
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:25:06 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2024, 04:15:07 PM »
While I'm excited with cashbacks like this my skeptism is if you always need to spend before you get benefits?

I don't go for platforms like this if the products that you're going to avail are something you don't need, it encourages overspending, this cashback platform is a trap for people to spend they are the ones that will benefit from this, they get it wholesale for a very cheap price and the cashback is just a fraction of their profit, it's just an illusion that you benefit by over spending a lot.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1546
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 08:12:09 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2024, 07:32:59 PM »
We have to be more careful if we want to invest in a new crypto project, especially if it offers large profits from our investment in the project.
This cryptocurrency is difficult to predict, the lure of profits of up to 13% is quite large. 
Personally, in Cryptocurrency, I would rather buy coins on an exchange than invest in a project like that.

New projects are not all worthy so we have to be careful in order to be not trapped into unnecessary projects that are created just for getting wealth from us but the main purpose of our investment is just to get wealth not to lose it by our mistakes.

If we still have a dream to invest in new projects then the percentage for investment should be minimum because there is always a probability with new and unfamiliar projects to lose some amount.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3137
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 08:32:23 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2024, 09:33:02 PM »
Spend to earn is the pattern followed by companies to make you invest more money in buying things you do not need and with the increasing value of Bitcoin it is foolish to spend it to get cashback.
Well said. You can’t even add anything. Briefly, smartly and to the point. The problem is that we have long been turned into a consumer society, like cows in a meadow; many people just don’t understand this or console themselves with the thought that they are not like that. Therefore, I think many will read your advice, but not many will understand. We are bombarded from all sides with buy, buy, buy because it’s no longer fashionable or because you’ll get cashback, etc.And recently I somehow came across information that the shoe brand Doctor Martins was on the verge of bankruptcy because its products turned out to be of very high quality and did not wear out!!!

Offline Agbe

• Activity: 1130
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 10:12:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Poll Voter Quick Poster 1000 Posts
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2024, 09:52:35 PM »
 At the starting point of any project, business and investment company is always difficult or hard to makw profit and hard to attract people to buy or invest so at the initial time the price is always low foe the to come nd the population has increased then the price would also increase. And if you want to be successful person in the world you must spend money to get money. And even now there are some exchanges the vendors delay payment so it still cause heart attack. But now the p2p is getting better in the cryptocurrency market. I the card is not for free but for pay service. You have to spend more to gain more. Even participating in this forum you have to spend more by buying data to browse.

Online KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1577
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 11:59:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2024, 12:27:33 AM »
It is a marketing strategy that is lately followed by many project owners and it works because people will be focusing on the cashback percentage and not mind how much they spend or even spend more than needed.

If you used P2P from a trusted exchanges such as Binance and Bybit, I think there is no need to worry. It's because they won't immediately get your funds without your confirmation that you already received a payment. If you think that the merchant are delaying the payment, maybe it's because of the late notification. I don't see any reason why merchant delay the payment because you can make an appeal if they made horrible actions.
I have used Binance p2p and I can attest that it is one of the safest centralized p2p I have used. But recently, Binance has been having issues with different countries and these countries are starting to restrict binance and delist their native currencies which is affecting them.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 874
  • Last Active: May 06, 2024, 02:03:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2024, 04:18:34 AM »
In the case of business, firstly the businessmen use their own capital to make money. That is, before starting a business, they invest enough money in that business. Investing money is definitely risky but they take this risk only to improve the business, in this case traders have to wait and take maximum risk of money. We have invested money and with investing money, profit from business is the real thing but not like that rather we have to take a lot of risk and wait a lot of time for the business to achieve success. By taking risks and waiting, many people succeed in business and many fail in business, but whether the business succeeds or fails, everyone takes the risk of money and everyone invests money to make money. Must spend money if there is a plan to earn good amount of money in future.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG