follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING  (Read 2123 times)

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
Re: SHOULD I CARE ABOUT BITCOIN HALVING
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2024, 11:00:28 PM »

I'll agree with you about the halving being here already without much input from regular traders and investors. But I think we all should just let the market to do it's thing and then sit back and watch how the whole thing plays out.

And about the various events that's popping up to the Halving like the Bitget's 1 BTC Halving Treasury. One thing you need to know is that most of these events that pops out of nowhere are  sometimes mostly designed to stir up excitement around the halving. While they actually do their thing, which is to stir up excitement amongst investors and enthusiasts, they're just events.
All the happiness created during the halving event will have a good impact on the market. As we can see, the market is starting to improve and we should wait, as you suggested, to see how the market will move during the halving. Some are preparing funds to buy, they still believe the bullish top will occur next year after the halving

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2024, 11:00:28 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1002
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:06 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2024, 11:24:17 PM »
How is everyone else preparing for the halving? Please share.
I am not doing anything differently, but it is not possible to deny that there is usually an excitment around this time of the BTC halving, some weak hands buy BTC only because it is the halving time and so many others are waiting to sell once the price rises to their expectation. It is up to you to care or not, if you do not have any intention of selling any of your stash, then you can be indifferent about it.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1722
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 11:46:38 PM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2024, 11:46:16 PM »
Honestly, I care about it, seriously, I care much about this halving moment.
I don't know why, I always look forward to this moment. I don't know whether the effect will be successful or not, but for sure, the halving will have quite a profound effect on Bitcoin this time. Even though it is possible that one of them, we will face another market crash after the halving, but our belief is that the Bitcoin halving will provide benefits and also have a fairly high impact on increasing the price of Bitcoin, and I am also very confident with that. Hey, just wait for a while and stay calm, not having a panic attack.

Offline R100K-Martin-Lunger

• 1 strike
  • Activity: 66
  • Last Active: Today at 07:48:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2024, 12:53:24 AM »
Yes you should definitely care about it if you have BTC. Halving always creates a lot of buzz and then the demand increases, which in turn results in a price hike. Plus, the scarcity factor only adds to the FOMO newbies feel and also makes BTC a more novel and worthwhile asset.

Offline luckyledger

• Activity: 102
  • Last Active: Today at 05:33:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    100 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2024, 01:39:28 AM »
It's a matter of days before the next Bitcoin's halving following the news from monitoring Bitcoin halving countdown tool. And more people seem to be talking about this year's halving than the previous ones.

There's been conversation that this year's halving will be different in some ways, largely because of Bitcoin Spot ETF approval. But I'm wondering why a non Bitcoin miner like myself should care so much about the Bitcoin Halving except that I've seen some CEX rolling out events like I BTC treasure chase for traders and others. While we earn from events as such, what's else.

It's clear Bitcoin Miners are at present earning 6.25 BTC from new block they create and that reward will be reduced to 3.125 BTC from my readings. So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally?

Yeah, Bitcoin halving is definitely a big deal in the crypto world. For us regular crypto traders and holders who aren’t mining, the halving mainly matters because it can affect Bitcoin’s price. The basic idea is that when the reward for mining Bitcoin halves, it becomes scarcer since fewer new Bitcoins are being generated. This scarcity can potentially drive up the price if demand remains steady or increases.

As for how it benefits us directly, a higher Bitcoin price could mean higher portfolio values, and if you’re trading, it might offer some good opportunities to capitalize on price volatility. Plus, with events like the BTC treasure chase you mentioned, there’s a chance to engage more with the community and possibly snag some extra earnings.

Personally, Im keeping an eye on the market trends and planning to adjust my trading strategies around the halving. Might also beef up my holdings a bit if the price dips before the halving.

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1736
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 02:55:26 PM
    • View Profile

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2024, 05:24:04 AM »
I don't know why, I always look forward to this moment. I don't know whether the effect will be successful or not, but for sure, the halving will have quite a profound effect on Bitcoin this time. Even though it is possible that one of them, we will face another market crash after the halving, but our belief is that the Bitcoin halving will provide benefits and also have a fairly high impact on increasing the price of Bitcoin, and I am also very confident with that. Hey, just wait for a while and stay calm, not having a panic attack.
Everyone is also waiting for the halving, because it is possible that after the halving the price of bitcoin will rise and for those who have bought bitcoin when it is up they will get bigger profits than others. I am one of those people who is waiting for the halving and of course waiting for the bullish season

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1070
  • Last Active: Today at 10:07:38 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2024, 07:00:44 PM »
Everyone is also waiting for the halving, because it is possible that after the halving the price of bitcoin will rise and for those who have bought bitcoin when it is up they will get bigger profits than others. I am one of those people who is waiting for the halving and of course waiting for the bullish season
I hope you're also willing to wait for a couple of months it happens to take that long, because the effects of the halving on bitcoin price doesn't occur immediately,.
In the previous halving events, it would usually take a couple of weeks or months before bitcoin will hit the bull market.

It's also possible that a while after the halving, bitcoin may still continue to DIP for a while or maintain the bearish trend, I hope when this happens you wouldn't be dismayed or start questioning your judgement on buying or start asking if you've actually made the right choice, because this is exactly the reactions we'll be having these few days or weeks after the halving.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2024, 07:00:44 PM »

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1002
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 11:28:06 AM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2024, 10:34:38 PM »
The halving has happened, tx fees went very high today and the price has not pumped and a lot of people are already complaining. :D

For the people in this forum who do not know, the price of BTC is not going to rise immediately after the halving, and there is no need to start complaining, as for tx fees, it is sad to say, but the fees is just too high now and a lot of people will avoid sending anything using BTC. But we can hope that things get better as regards tx fees very soon.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MIX ՈOW.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2024, 08:54:36 AM »
The halving has happened, tx fees went very high today and the price has not pumped and a lot of people are already complaining. :D

For the people in this forum who do not know, the price of BTC is not going to rise immediately after the halving, and there is no need to start complaining, as for tx fees, it is sad to say, but the fees is just too high now and a lot of people will avoid sending anything using BTC. But we can hope that things get better as regards tx fees very soon.
It seems that the increase in transaction fees is due to the influence of miners who are finding it increasingly difficult to get bitcoins. So for the time being it is better for us to use altcoins to carry out asset transfer transactions between exchanges rather than using BTC which has quite high transaction costs.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1713
  • Last Active: Today at 04:10:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2024, 02:29:16 PM »
For us, this halving is the moment we have been waiting for because usually looking at the history of bitcoin, after the halving we will reach a new ATH which is something we are really waiting for.

In fact, we have been talking about this halving for a long time, it proves our concern for the halving which we have been waiting for for a long time. I think we have the same feelings about this halving.

Offline JISAN

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1214
  • Last Active: Today at 11:17:38 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2024, 02:40:38 PM »
How is everyone else preparing for the halving?
I personally do not care about the halving to be honest even before because I am not a miner myself and I don't have much Bitcoin with me or I don't have extra money to buy during the dip but this something to prepare for as the dip is the best time for everyone to jump-in though we can still buy through DCA if we wanted.
After the halving, the price of Bitcoin is seen to increase slightly.  The same seems to be happening this time too. After the halving, the price of Bitcoin increased slightly.  But there is no guarantee that the price will increase. I don't care for halving either. It is always a good time to invest in Bitcoin if one wants to invest for the long term. So waiting for halving is foolish

Online NikeFit_7777

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1221
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR
  • Last Active: Today at 09:16:30 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts Karma Bad 500 Posts
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2024, 06:05:22 PM »
Honestly? As for me, everyone expects the price to go up and so on. And as practice has shown, if users expect anything = it doesn't happen. Therefore, I would not overestimate expectations, so as not to be disappointed. What will be will be, time will tell.

P.S. Undoubtedly this is a significant date, I won't argue here. But last time (during the halving) a couple of years ago, similarly, everyone expected a miracle, which did not happen. On the chart, nothing particularly interesting happened.  :o
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline jeraldskie11

• Activity: 708
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 07:00:17 PM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Poll Voter
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2024, 06:45:42 PM »
It's clear Bitcoin Miners are at present earning 6.25 BTC from new block they create and that reward will be reduced to 3.125 BTC from my readings. So how does making BTC scarcer benefit crypto traders generally?

I don't think the traders benefit directly from the halving but the fact that the mining rewards was reduced to half, it encourage more investors to invest and then the price increases. This way the traders get benefit from halving. As what we have noticed in the history of Bitcoin, right after the halving the new ATH will happen and this what traders are waiting for.

I think most of us knew about the explosion of prices in the crypto, so without hesitation everyone is now accumulating Bitcoin and alts.

Offline enwi

• Activity: 203
  • Last Active: April 30, 2024, 08:28:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 11
    Super active 50 Posts in one day Poll Voter Search
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2024, 10:14:06 AM »
After the halving, the price of Bitcoin is seen to increase slightly.  The same seems to be happening this time too. After the halving, the price of Bitcoin increased slightly.  But there is no guarantee that the price will increase. I don't care for halving either. It is always a good time to invest in Bitcoin if one wants to invest for the long term. So waiting for halving is foolish
Hopefully this halving will increase the price of Bitcoin until the end of the year and provide a signal for a bull run which usually occurs one year after the halving occurs. Bitcoin and Ethereum have good news coming from China, so I'm sure something very interesting will happen in the next bitcoin price movement.

Offline legend45

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1768
  • Last Active: May 01, 2024, 05:45:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2024, 10:55:57 PM »
Halving is still important, if bitcoin never had a halving we would not see a bullish season after the halving. When miners' rewards are cut, supply is limited and the price of bitcoin rises. Maybe some people say it doesn't affect him, maybe he doesn't follow the 4 year cycle

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG