follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: What Altcoins Do you have?  (Read 5072 times)

Offline msz900

• Activity: 1090
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 02:38:05 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts
Re: What Altcoins Do you have?
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2024, 05:10:21 PM »
Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?

ALT coins are risky and you have to wait for the right time to sell it. :-\ As I have first time invested in different ALT coins with a good usecase and they are all listed on a reputable exchange. My list contains Movr, CTXC, Matic, ENA mainly but now because of the BTC dump, I am in huge loss  :'( but I am still positive for the Bull run, so will wait for the Huge pump.
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2024, 05:10:21 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1139
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: May 14, 2024, 02:34:31 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »
Altcoins that are part of my wallet are AIRT, USDT and BNB. All three have great growth potential, I will profit the most from the first listed through the stake method. I am still looking for other coins, whether they are old or new, the quality of its development is important to me as an investor.

Yeah, USDT has the greatest growth potential, it's even higher than Bitcoin.  ;D

I don't know if you are joking or serious, but USDT is a stable coin and stablecoins don't grow, they stay stagnant because their value is pegged to the US Dollar. You can use it to trade other cryptocurrencies or may even stake your USDTs to get some interest over the period they are staked.

Talking about BNB, that surely has the potential to grow significantly because it is an exchange coin and the exchange it's related to, Binance, is the most popular and widely used cryptocurrency exchange of this industry.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1018
  • Last Active: Today at 06:42:14 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2024, 11:06:37 PM »
ALT coins are risky and you have to wait for the right time to sell it. :-\ As I have first time invested in different ALT coins with a good usecase and they are all listed on a reputable exchange. My list contains Movr, CTXC, Matic, ENA mainly but now because of the BTC dump, I am in huge loss  :'( but I am still positive for the Bull run, so will wait for the Huge pump.
Goodluck in waiting for this huge pump, what use cases do these coins have, you said you invested in altcoins with good use cases, it is very hard to find an altcoin that is useful, so what made you believe this coins give that. Next time i will recommend you buy BTC and not many useless altcoins.

Offline Gyrgen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3162
  • Last Active: Today at 04:34:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2024, 11:45:26 PM »
Goodluck in waiting for this huge pump, what use cases do these coins have, you said you invested in altcoins with good use cases, it is very hard to find an altcoin that is useful, so what made you believe this coins give that. Next time i will recommend you buy BTC and not many useless altcoins.
Not everything is as bad as you are trying to paint. These useless altcoins are what create the market if you know what I mean. If there were only Bitcoin, such a word as a crypto market would not exist. A bunch of altcoins in percentage terms of growth show much better results than Bitcoin. The main thing is time of them exit to take profit.

Offline yohananaomi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2155
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 05:55:43 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2024, 02:27:45 AM »
Hello Matesss,  :D

So far there's a lot that believe bull run is coming once again. Though Bitcoin and Ethereum is showing good signs about it but still currently fighting to let the bear end and bull market raises and speak louder than fuds. Also U.S government put some pressure into crypto. However, the cycle might repeat once again that after FUDs, good use cases will floods the Internet about crypto.

If positive sides will be shown more in television, news, magazine, sports and social media. Do you think altcoins will soar higher once again following Bitcoin to moon?
I will talk to your topic right now I have some altcoins which are the top altcoins after bitcoin. I want to cross the next bull market with my top altcoins. I believe Bitcoin is preparing for a bull market very soon. If Bitcoin prepares for a bull market and reaches all-time highs again, then the top altcoins will definitely rise to the top along with Bitcoin. I still hold my top coins in the hope that I can succeed. Yes I definitely believe that altcoin will once again send bitcoin to the moon. So no matter what anyone says keep investing but keep investing with top currencies and hopefully you will get success very quickly.
It seems that what you are hoping for will not necessarily happen in the near future. Usually after the halving there will be a correction that will occur before the bullish season will come later.
I think the potential/top altcoins will be able to contribute to you by holding on to them until the bull run comes.
As long as there will be corrections, of course, you will always be able to increase your savings so that when the time comes it will give you more surprises. I believe, like you too, that there will come a time when everything will improve.

Offline bitterguy28

• Activity: 1148
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 08:19:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2024, 10:39:18 AM »

upon those mentioned coins ? only Matic is what I am familiar lol .

But I have heard this ENA back  in my old Group because one of the member there is promoting this daily and that is annoying lol.

Have added some Tron  in my holding(with small amount of course) but this is only for experimental since Tron have been staying low
for years now.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 896
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2024, 10:53:03 AM »
Current market dump drastically and its moment right now to buy some top potential altcoin, I have invested with Ethereum during price decreasing drastically until $2850 and BNB is my second altcoin choose for holding. Actually many option for altcoin to hold right now after bad news and make bitcoin dump drastically. I don't know will another dip after dip or its moment for buy back and bitcoin will return to higher price.
Will be long term holding after bitcoin crashing or get recovery in short term and wish my holding coins Ethereum or BNB will raise up faster.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2024, 10:53:03 AM »

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 917
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:19 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2024, 05:36:40 PM »
If I talk about current time then I would say right now I am holding Ethereum, BNB, Matic among 3 ALT coins though my holding is not much. My highest investment is in Bitcoin and my second highest investment is in Ethereum. Apart from investing in these coins there are some other ALT coins in the market that I usually trade in. But for me investing and trading are two different things so I prefer different coins for both and I manage my investing and trading by choosing different coins.

Offline lepbagong

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2782
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 10:16:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    2500 Posts 50 Poll Votes Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2024, 02:43:09 AM »
If I talk about current time then I would say right now I am holding Ethereum, BNB, Matic among 3 ALT coins though my holding is not much. My highest investment is in Bitcoin and my second highest investment is in Ethereum. Apart from investing in these coins there are some other ALT coins in the market that I usually trade in. But for me investing and trading are two different things so I prefer different coins for both and I manage my investing and trading by choosing different coins.
What you say is what I am also doing at the moment, because of my trust in these altcoins, but indeed, I prefer BNB and Matic because the price is still affordable, and the transactions carried out later are not expensive and, at the same time, I use it to pay fees for every transaction through the network I frequently use them on.
Obviously because I also trade on their network because it is cheaper and there are conveniences that I can get.
Even though it is true that Bitcoin is the main target for investing, I don't invest too much because the price is already high.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1077
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:31 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #69 on: May 02, 2024, 07:21:12 AM »
As new coins are constantly coming to the market, many coins that have a use case but will not be able to survive in the market. So it is difficult to determine which of those projects will be profitable to invest. Moreover, I have known about the condition of some good coins in the past. It is true that all the projects that have use case are better than other altcoins but I will agree with you that there is no alternative to investing in Bitcoin. If one wants to reduce the risk it is better to hold some altcoins as well as Bitcoin.

Online Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1584
  • Last Active: Today at 08:52:51 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2024, 09:15:11 PM »

There is no doubt that altcoins are risky but you will be a real investor if you take your profit with this risk and you are talking about the risk but you have choose risky investment by yourself. I think only matic and ENA are good for investment while the other two are not potential coins in my opinion.

You should have trust in Bitcoin investment and if it goes down then you should not be afraid of your profit and you will not be in loss like you think if you step accurately. pump will happen but for it your knowledge is necessary and if you think negatively then there is a chance that you will find wrong things in the market.
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline IvugeoEvolutionCoin

• Activity: 712
  • Last Active: May 13, 2024, 01:11:13 AM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2024, 05:10:16 AM »
As new coins are constantly coming to the market, many coins that have a use case but will not be able to survive in the market. So it is difficult to determine which of those projects will be profitable to invest. Moreover, I have known about the condition of some good coins in the past. It is true that all the projects that have use case are better than other altcoins but I will agree with you that there is no alternative to investing in Bitcoin. If one wants to reduce the risk it is better to hold some altcoins as well as Bitcoin.
In my opinion, altcoins will actually pose a greater risk than Bitcoin, for long-term investments it is safer to keep all the assets we have in the form of bitcoin, bitcoin has the potential to become very expensive due to the influence of limited supply.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 836
  • Last Active: Today at 07:45:16 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2024, 09:52:24 AM »
       -     I watched someone on YouTube, and he said that he agrees with this bull run and that it is possible to reach 9000$-9500 anv per price of ETH in the market. There is another pulsechain that is also good to hold long-term.

So maybe I should start saving Ethereum now because it's really potential. Hedera is also good, plus bonk, including Pepe Coin, BnB, or something else.

Offline Rubel007

• Activity: 1077
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:31 PM
    • View Profile

1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2024, 10:18:52 AM »

In recent times market quickly moved from 57k to 63k which is definitely a positive side. For those who are waiting for the bull run, the time seems very close. But we have to wait until that stage is reached. I have invested in Bitcoin as well as some altcoins. One of the few new coins I have invested in is TON. Although I am in loss now but I hope I will be profitable in long term from my investment. I also keep a small amount of Ether in my portfolio I think Ether will be able to reach around 20k in Bull run. I will also get a good return from this investment.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 896
  • Last Active: Today at 04:39:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2024, 10:32:55 AM »
       -     I watched someone on YouTube, and he said that he agrees with this bull run and that it is possible to reach 9000$-9500 anv per price of ETH in the market. There is another pulsechain that is also good to hold long-term.

So maybe I should start saving Ethereum now because it's really potential. Hedera is also good, plus bonk, including Pepe Coin, BnB, or something else.
I think not bad ideas for holding Ethereum right now but seems more profitable with holding BNB, has launchpool project every month in Binance with potential BNB coins increasing I think why interested holding BNB.
I know potential of ethereum in the future but we don't get benefit such as BNB coins have launchpool feature with Binance market.
Currently I hold BNB, LTC, and MATIC coins wish all my coin will raise to higher price although bullmarket seems over after halving time last month.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG