follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 12465 times)

Offline akeemqaz

• Activity: 108
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: Today at 02:42:51 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Search 50 Posts
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2024, 12:40:13 AM »
Holding for a long time or trading frequently can both make money, but you need to pick the right way for you. I prefer buying and keeping my main investments long-term. But I also use Bitget's smart portfolio sometimes to get more Bitcoin when meme coins go up a lot against Bitcoin's price. This way I can try to get some extra profits while still mostly holding long-term.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #240 on: May 04, 2024, 12:40:13 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here

Offline KingsDen

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1578
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 09:44:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    Search Poll Voter 1000 Posts
« Reply #241 on: May 04, 2024, 12:58:22 AM »
Holding for a long time or trading frequently can both make money, but you need to pick the right way for you.
Picking the right way is where the problem lies. While day trading will have you to stake many things ranging from expertise, experience to time. HODLing might not be as demanding as day trading. Both are good ways to earn and including mining. But the easiest to do among them is Hodling. If you can buy once or through DCA and never sell for a long time, you will definitely be on good profit. In whatever way you chose to earn, if you do not have patience, you will definitely lose out. Patience is key...
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline LogitechMouse

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1665
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer | Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:30:37 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    10 Poll Votes Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2024, 01:33:18 AM »
Maybe change the "AND" with "OR" since you let us pick 2 things. :)
Anyway, different investors have different answers to this one because it's a subjective topic, but I rather go hold some long-term coins rather than trading.

I already tried trading and lost many times on it, and it came to a point where I was disappointed on myself because even though I'm watching YouTube videos every single day, I still lost because of my wrong decisions and my emotions. I thought back then that emotions will not affect me since most of the time especially with my investments, I always don't use my emotions on it. Anyway, holding is what works for me hence, that's what I'm focusing with right now.

I know that there are some who are doing both holding and trading, and there's nothing wrong with it. At the end of the day, what matters the most is we earn profits from what we are doing. :)

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1505
  • Last Active: May 16, 2024, 03:40:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2024, 05:59:45 PM »
neither for me. because I'm the type of person who can't wait to monitor the market in trading, and I don't really think about making a lot of profit as long as I've made a profit of 10-20% of my initial capital, I usually let go of the coins I have, I don't want to be greedy because I've had bad experiences with hold high prices and it turns out that you don't get profits but lose without being given the opportunity to make money

Offline Vx1

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2399
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:34:03 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2024, 08:47:09 PM »
neither for me. because I'm the type of person who can't wait to monitor the market in trading, and I don't really think about making a lot of profit as long as I've made a profit of 10-20% of my initial capital, I usually let go of the coins I have, I don't want to be greedy because I've had bad experiences with hold high prices and it turns out that you don't get profits but lose without being given the opportunity to make money
If you can consistently make a profit of 10 to 20 percent every day, you will accumulate huge profits every month, but I'm sure you can't do that either. Actually, I am also the type of person like you in cryptocurrency trading, maybe we have a match. 
By the way, can you give me advice, what Altcoin or coins do you recommend to buy right now?!

Offline Sim_card

• Activity: 866
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 06:49:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2024, 08:50:00 PM »
I have zero knowledge on trading and I am not ready to practice it, because it is very risky, and stressful. I am a bad trader and I don't want to run at loss, so I hodli instead of trading. Hodli gives good profit, if you can endure and go on a long term ride, because the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing overtime.

Offline DAMKAR

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:11:07 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2024, 10:42:09 PM »
I have zero knowledge on trading and I am not ready to practice it, because it is very risky, and stressful. I am a bad trader and I don't want to run at loss, so I hodli instead of trading. Hodli gives good profit, if you can endure and go on a long term ride, because the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing overtime.
If you feel you don't have the ability to trade, you can become a holder. But you can also learn trading slowly when you have time to focus. Because learning takes time and you have to focus. I'm also not a great trader, only occasionally playing there in my spare time

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2024, 10:42:09 PM »

Online Google+

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1375
  • Last Active: Today at 12:06:34 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #247 on: May 05, 2024, 10:33:14 AM »
If you feel you don't have the ability to trade, you can become a holder. But you can also learn trading slowly when you have time to focus. Because learning takes time and you have to focus. I'm also not a great trader, only occasionally playing there in my spare time
That's right, by holding assets for a long time we can get maximum profits, because when we do daily trading we can't always make a profit, it's different when we do it defensively, the profits you get will be large because we have the opportunity to buy coins at that time. the price is still cheap.

Offline Mr. Magkaisa

• Activity: 842
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 04:35:36 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
« Reply #248 on: May 05, 2024, 10:57:49 AM »
Holding for a long time or trading frequently can both make money, but you need to pick the right way for you. I prefer buying and keeping my main investments long-term. But I also use Bitget's smart portfolio sometimes to get more Bitcoin when meme coins go up a lot against Bitcoin's price. This way I can try to get some extra profits while still mostly holding long-term.

-    Actually, those two can bring about the same benefits, so if you want to be sure, that's where you should invest in long-term holdings. If you are an impatient person and only want a short period of time, go into day trading.

So it really depends on us, but most of the communities I see here are the same or using the same trading method.

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1783
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 06:35:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #249 on: May 05, 2024, 02:18:31 PM »

-    Actually, those two can bring about the same benefits, so if you want to be sure, that's where you should invest in long-term holdings. If you are an impatient person and only want a short period of time, go into day trading.

So it really depends on us, but most of the communities I see here are the same or using the same trading method.
In this case, I think everyone wants to make a profit in a short time, but when we take it, the risk we will have will also be greater, so to minimize the risk we can hold on for a long time with patience.

Not everyone is able to trade, I mean not everyone is skilled at trading. And maybe holding could be easier, because we only need to hold and we are also required to always watch price movements at all times. So it's true, this depends on our choices and also based on the knowledge we have.

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1181
  • Last Active: Today at 09:51:51 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2024, 05:32:31 AM »
I think many people are aware of this, where holding sometimes doesn't take up our time... there's no need to monitor prices all the time... even after I observed it, some holders check prices just to find out the current market conditions, the decision to sell or buy will depend entirely on time or pressured by necessity.

Currently I also enjoy being a holder where to get a profit sometimes it takes longer, but because the coin I hold is Bitcoin, I believe in the future.

Offline BitMaxz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1543
  • Intraday its not mine
  • Last Active: May 15, 2024, 06:42:36 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Karma Topic Starter
« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2024, 09:09:34 AM »
In this case, I think everyone wants to make a profit in a short time, but when we take it, the risk we will have will also be greater, so to minimize the risk we can hold on for a long time with patience.

Not everyone is able to trade, I mean not everyone is skilled at trading. And maybe holding could be easier, because we only need to hold and we are also required to always watch price movements at all times. So it's true, this depends on our choices and also based on the knowledge we have.

Investors always keep holding until the price goes to their target price or target date, but traders who analyze the market structure and know where the price will go will react right away before they lose more, and traders always set a stop loss because they know risk management is the only solution to cut losses on every trade to potentially make more profit than losing, unlike those who keep holding for a long time. So if you keep holding, you may lose in the end.

Tip box: bc1q5lhq6trmn0e3scncd3rn4203mltptue4m0nwfz

Offline $crypto$

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1783
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 06:35:37 PM
    • View Profile

Third year Anniversary Karma Good 1000 Posts
« Reply #252 on: May 08, 2024, 01:58:06 PM »

Investors always keep holding until the price goes to their target price or target date, but traders who analyze the market structure and know where the price will go will react right away before they lose more, and traders always set a stop loss because they know risk management is the only solution to cut losses on every trade to potentially make more profit than losing, unlike those who keep holding for a long time. So if you keep holding, you may lose in the end.
The problem is that not everyone will be skilled at doing that, so should we take that big risk or not? Our goal in investing and trading is profit, no one wants to feel a loss, but in practice trading is not as easy as what comes out of the mouth.

We have to be able to adapt to our abilities, even though right now we can't touch trading, but if we want we can continue to learn so we can trade. There is always a process and actually that process is what we have to go through.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1638
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 02:26:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #253 on: May 08, 2024, 02:10:39 PM »
Depends
- if you are a professional trader the trade certainly wins over hold, because you do it to make a living so you know how to do it and how to manage emotions and above all you have the right news from the right people
- if you are not a professional trader, it is better to hold the right things, whether cryptocurrencies or shares of strong companies such as Apple, Facebook and the like
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline doc

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1804
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: May 17, 2024, 05:25:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Quick Poster Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #254 on: May 08, 2024, 03:59:26 PM »
Depends
- if you are a professional trader the trade certainly wins over hold, because you do it to make a living so you know how to do it and how to manage emotions and above all you have the right news from the right people
- if you are not a professional trader, it is better to hold the right things, whether cryptocurrencies or shares of strong companies such as Apple, Facebook and the like
You are right, if we are not a professional trader, we should become a long-term holder, because this is safer and more profitable. Becoming a professional trader requires experience and of course having analysis and predictions that are close to accurate, and as you said being able to manage emotions well.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG