follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Which coins could be the best buys now!  (Read 1946 times)

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:11:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
Re: Which coins could be the best buys now!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 12:09:02 AM »
For newcomers to the market, the only thing I know is, that it is advised to avoid meme-coins, as they may not be good for long-term holding. It is also better to conduct your research than to rely on the opinions of others when it comes to investing.
I would also recommend that to newbies, but i would even say they should avoid altcoins totally while they are still new, altcoins are so risky and there are too many new ones that are being created and launched on exchanges. A newbie will likely make a mistake and buy too many shitcoins if they look for altcoins, buy only BTC for now and if you want to diversify, buy different assets, i.e. gold, silver, etc.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 12:09:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2024, 09:32:30 PM »
For newcomers to the market, the only thing I know is, that it is advised to avoid meme-coins, as they may not be good for long-term holding. It is also better to conduct your research than to rely on the opinions of others when it comes to investing.
I would also recommend that to newbies, but i would even say they should avoid altcoins totally while they are still new, altcoins are so risky and there are too many new ones that are being created and launched on exchanges. A newbie will likely make a mistake and buy too many shitcoins if they look for altcoins, buy only BTC for now and if you want to diversify, buy different assets, i.e. gold, silver, etc.
I change what I said. I had forgotten that meme coins is also among the top altcoins in the market. Just like Dogecoin, which is among the top ranked, the top 10 altcoins, which is a perfect example. But it's not recommended for the newbies to invest in Dogecoin because they might not understand the true nature of this meme coin. Even if Dogecoin is the very first meme-coin, it is not be the best choice for new investors.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 02:46:48 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline bayu7adi

• Activity: 1092
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 10:34:19 AM
    • View Profile

Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2024, 04:54:20 PM »
BTC, ETH and BNB are still the best at the moment, even though recently the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a pump moment, because the halving has not yet occurred, buying BTC as an investment instrument still has the opportunity to gain profits for the next few months or for mid-term investments.

Meanwhile, ALT SEASON is not yet visible, this is usually a phenomenon that occurs during halving, usually after halving or after BTC SEASON. The safest is top coin for investment needs, for transactions I like LTC and DOGE because the transaction fees are quite low.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2024, 06:43:52 PM »
Many people prefer receiving recommendation from others even when they are not sure of what to do, its not that bad requesting from others, but we should also take it a responsibility of making our own personal research so as to add up to what others have suggested to us, it will not appears as if we have zero idea about what we are going into, some people may also mislead others if they see that they are novice in it, that is why we have the internet to research.

Offline Sevi

• Plagiarism strike
  • Activity: 47
  • Last Active: April 25, 2024, 12:57:12 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 6
    Topic Starter 10 Posts Search
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2024, 02:54:46 PM »
For me as the newbies with this forum  my picks are Bitcoin, binance. For me, but it's depend on you guy's which is your prefer to buy.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1085
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:19:06 PM
    • View Profile

Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2024, 09:03:08 PM »
Many people prefer receiving recommendation from others even when they are not sure of what to do, its not that bad requesting from others, but we should also take it a responsibility of making our own personal research so as to add up to what others have suggested to us, it will not appears as if we have zero idea about what we are going into, some people may also mislead others if they see that they are novice in it, that is why we have the internet to research.

Doing your research is always important because as you said, one might not be suggesting projects or tokens that are worth investing in and if the person asking for suggestions goes ahead and makes investments without looking them up themselves they might incur losses due to that. So whenever someone asks a community for suggestions, they need to make sure that they are taking those suggestions, doing their due diligence, and then deciding what projects they should go for.

Some newbies don't even ask anyone for suggestions or assistance, they watch a few videos, see some posts on social media, and start making investments based on those resources which is the worst thing one can do. Do that only if you don't love your money, otherwise, you shouldn't be making investment based on what you read over the internet written by anyone.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Online Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 11:22:48 PM »

Newbies usually have one syntom of fear in them when it comes to investing in any coin whose price has far exceeded $10. Even if you tell a newbie to invest in Bitcoin, the person will feel like you are giving them the wrong advice because they will begin to imagine how they can afford a whole bitcoin because of how expensive the price has become. They fail to realize that Bitcoin can be acquired in fractions, and it's better to earn their little profit from Bitcoin rather than lose all their assets to a meme coin or some shitcoin. 

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2024, 11:22:48 PM »

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2024, 09:55:14 PM »
Not only that memecoins are not good for long-term investing purposes, but the whole of altcoins are not also. They are only good for short-term plans. For Instance, if you invest in them now, within a short time, when you have made some profits, you can withdraw your profits because leaving your profits to grow more, can leave you disappointed and you will end up feeling bad about the missing opportunity that passed you by.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG