follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Choosing right projects to invest in  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
Re: Choosing right projects to invest in
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 09:46:30 PM »
Irrespective of the project we may have in mind to go for, we should always be ready for an alternative to it, in case of when the unexpected should happen,we can at least have something to fall back on, the project or coin may not fail, but when we miscalculate the way we should go about it and experience loss, we may not be able to afford having nothing as backup to help us recover from the investment we made on any crypto project.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2024, 09:46:30 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2024, 11:11:37 PM »
XRP, XLM, SOL, DOT, SHIB, ADA, MATIC, ZRX
Which 2 should I remove?
ADA, MATIC, XRP, XLM, DOT are good altcoins. They have strong fundamentals and very potential to increase gradually.
SHIB, ZRX aren't very familiar. SHIB is a meme coin, it doesn't deserve for a long time because only relies on the hype. Meanwhile ZRX, it seems not one of the top coins. So, SHIB and ZRX can be removed from your list.

...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2024, 09:59:41 PM »
Irrespective of the project we may have in mind to go for, we should always be ready for an alternative to it, in case of when the unexpected should happen,we can at least have something to fall back on, the project or coin may not fail, but when we miscalculate the way we should go about it and experience loss, we may not be able to afford having nothing as backup to help us recover from the investment we made on any crypto project.
The initial point is how we analyze a project well. Although sometimes, even after in-depth analysis, not all projects can be successful, as a result of those that turn out to be scam/failed projects, or that end up being shit coins. And what is happening now, moreover, is the emergence of hype projects which in fact can be very profitable and on the contrary can be very detrimental. In this case, you have to be extra careful and timely when you want to sell coins from such a project. because after all, if you are even a little late, you will end up with a big loss.

On the other hand, if you really want to invest for the long term, it would be much wiser to choose top coins. Top coins that are at least really solid and have a high market cap, although this is not guaranteed, at least this can be attempted. Moreover, choose coins that don't have any problems with the SEC, because this can also be dangerous.
The most appropriate is Bitcoin and Ethereum, both of which have the potential to be worth it in the long term.

Offline Z-tight

• Activity: 1000
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 09:11:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    1000 Posts Search Quick Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2024, 11:09:03 PM »
ADA, MATIC, XRP, XLM, DOT are good altcoins. They have strong fundamentals and very potential to increase gradually.
I am not too familiar with some of the altcoins here, though i know it is difficult to find one with good potential, however i am so sure xrp is not a coin that has any potential, it is a centralized shitcoin that is controlled by a company, so i don't recommend anyone to buy this coin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀
     ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

UniJoin.io   Your CoinJoin Mixer
▄▄██████▄▄
▄██████▀██████▄
▄███▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀███▄
▄███░░░▄███▄░░░███▄
████░░████▀▄█░░████
████░░█▄▀▄███░░████
▀████░░▀███▀░░████▀
▀████▄░░░░░▄████▀
▀█████▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO LOGS
▄▄██████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▌░▄▄▄░▐████▄
▄█████░▀░░░█░█████▄
██████▌░░█▀░▐██████
███████▄░▄░▄███████
▀████▀░░░░░░░▀████▀
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
▀██▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄██▀
▀▀█████▀▀
NO SIGN-UP
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▄▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀█████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX ՈOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

Online SmartGold01

• Activity: 1061
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: Today at 03:55:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Poll Voter Topic Starter
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2024, 03:01:17 PM »
To me ZRX and Shiba is actually the best to pull out from the choosed once, though I don't know much about ZRX but for SHIBA I think it being over hyped and when you invest there is every possibility to lose from your investment, despite it has gained much popularity over the crypto space. However, you really made a nice choice because almost all the coin selected are good for investment but I didn't find Ethereum and BNB thia two coin happens to be more trusted and reliable than some of that were listed above.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2024, 08:42:14 PM »
I am not too familiar with some of the altcoins here, though i know it is difficult to find one with good potential, however i am so sure xrp is not a coin that has any potential, it is a centralized shitcoin that is controlled by a company, so i don't recommend anyone to buy this coin.
XRP is just a coin of the past that has had a lot of controversial, after all, there are many altcoins to choose from and better.
But why should you be confused when you can choose ETH as the top altcoin for long-term investment.

Now that even ETH reached a price of $3k and this could make ETH reach a new ATH, we will see it soon.

Online DabsPoorVersion

• Activity: 1056
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:09:37 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Karma Bad Poll Voter
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2024, 09:49:51 PM »
XRP is just a coin of the past that has had a lot of controversial, after all, there are many altcoins to choose from and better.
But why should you be confused when you can choose ETH as the top altcoin for long-term investment.

Now that even ETH reached a price of $3k and this could make ETH reach a new ATH, we will see it soon.
Investors seem to be not looking in ETH due to its high price. To multiply their profit, the price of ETH needs to reach $6k first or higher. Many investors are more interested in other altcoins with lower prices and possible growth potential to invest in. Having high hopes to maximize their profits by investing in these altcoins now while the prices are still low and have the potential to increase over time.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2024, 03:56:20 AM by DabsPoorVersion »
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2024, 09:49:51 PM »

Offline sampoerna

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 02:05:29 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2024, 11:14:48 PM »
Investors seem to be overlooking ETH in the current market due to its high price. To double their profit, the price needs to reach $6k or higher. As a result, many investors are exploring other altcoins with lower prices and more growth potential to invest in. They hope to maximize their profits by investing in these altcoins now while the prices are still low and have the potential to increase over time.
Expectations for the increase in ETH coin are indeed much greater than XRP. And this is not only about expectations, but also seeing how Etheruem's development is much more significant compared to XRP. Fellow old coins, Ethereum is increasingly consistent and also significant in achieving certain price targets. And currently Ethereum has also successfully exceeded the price of $3,200 and even more. So, it is very realistic when we hope that the new ATH of ETH can be more than $5k.

But for XRP? I myself am quite worried whether XRP will be able to achieve new ATH again more than their coins. Just leave it alone and XRP will continue like this if there is no breakthrough that increases interest among investors.

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2024, 03:36:54 PM »
I want to believe that not everybody understands how to make research on any coin for an investment, even for the sake of those that have the little experience in doing this, they also make mistakes and fall to scam and they are not always been accurate in their presumptions, but when we have given it a time enough to make the necessary findings required and know the ways we should go by, we are going to be more closely to making the right choice and avoiding the wrong decision since we are aware of what we are going for.

Offline Litzki1990

• Activity: 841
  • Last Active: Today at 10:56:18 AM
    • View Profile

500 Posts Topic Starter Karma Good
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2024, 05:10:32 PM »
There are many ALT coins in the market but you don't invest in all the coins but you invest in those coins which are reliable enough to invest and which have a good chance of profit. If one is looking for such ALT coins for investment then the names of the coins that appear at the beginning of the list are XRP, DOT, MATIC, SOL etc. As far as I know about different coins, I definitely find these coins to be the best investment out of the ALT coins. Investment depends entirely on the investor, we only discussed about these coins now investor can invest in any coin he wants at his own risk.

Offline knowngunman

• Activity: 336
  • Last Active: April 24, 2024, 09:56:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 13
    Topic Starter Karma Karma Good
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2024, 08:33:47 AM »
I want to invest in few alt-coins and I do not know which projects are good and which are not.
I have chosen this 8 options and I need to remove 2 so I only stay with 6 of them.
List:
Which 2 should I remove?

All of these coins are not too bad to hold and I would advise you to stick to all of them if you the capacity to hold all of them simultaneously. But as requested, I would remove SHIB and MATIC if I'm in your shoe. Reason why I would have removed Matic is because of it low volatility because it is somehow behave like a stablecoin that respond to market trends slowly.

Take note, this is just a personal opinion and not a financial advice. The decision is in your hand and I won't be responsible for any of your losses in case you stick to my suggestion.

Offline JoyMarsha

• Activity: 742
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:33:01 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Karma Bad Poll Voter 500 Posts
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2024, 07:17:35 PM »
I want to invest in few alt-coins and I do not know which projects are good and which are not.
I have chosen this 8 options and I need to remove 2 so I only stay with 6 of them.
List:
Which 2 should I remove?
OP, you must have found out by now that the two coins you later removed from your portfolio because of the advice given, must have gained in price because of how the crypto market is booming regarding bitcoin increase. However, nobody knows what future of each coin they hodl in their portfolio whether they will do well or not than the one they have been hoping on for a while to be the best. We can only invest in altcoin that worth investing in but knowing how good they will perform in the future is damn unpredictable to us all

Offline UNIVERSE

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1706
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 01:20:04 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Poll Votes
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2024, 11:23:40 PM »
List:
Which 2 should I remove?
In fact, this is already a pretty good investment arrangement in altcoins. But it seems like there are a lot of people who don't recommend the ZRX. If Shiba Inu is still fifty-fifty, because we won't know what the meme coin will be like in the future. If it goes up again, it doesn't rule out the possibility that Shiba Inu can also fly again, following Doge. The thing is, actually this Shiba Inu isn't too bad either. In that sense, there are use cases and also quite good project development. But once again, these are meme coins, so the risk level is also quite high.

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2024, 08:03:06 PM »
-snip-
If Shiba Inu is still fifty-fifty, because we won't know what the meme coin will be like in the future. If it goes up again, it doesn't rule out the possibility that Shiba Inu can also fly again, following Doge. The thing is, actually this Shiba Inu isn't too bad either. In that sense, there are use cases and also quite good project development. But once again, these are meme coins, so the risk level is also quite high.
The risk level of meme coins is indeed high, but you have to see how the community is.
Shiba Inu and Doge have a large community, as long as you buy below and when the market crashes, you will get cheaper prices.

Hold it for the long term, and remember Doge is also Elon Musk's favorite coin, this will often be pumped when Elon says about Doge on Twitter.

Online Learn Bitcoin

• Activity: 852
  • Your Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 03:59:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2024, 06:42:44 AM »
List:
Which 2 should I remove?

I guess you have a good suggestion already. If you want to hold them for the long term, you should not pick any unnamed, unpopular token that may not grow in the future. Also, meme coins are not for long-term holding. I can see that people suggested you remove SHIB and ZRX, and I would like to go with them as well. You should not buy SHIB to hold it for a long time. You can buy it if you want, but make sure to cash your profit as soon as possible. Shitcoins grow faster and dump faster as well. I haven't heard about ZRX, so I won't go with such a coin.
             ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████▄█████████████████▄
  ▄███████████████████████████▄
 ████████████████▄▀▀███████████
▄███████████████████ ▀█████████
█████████████▀▀      ▐█████
████████████        ▄██████
▀███████████▌     ██████████▀
 █████
███████      ▀▀▀█████▀  █
  ███████████▄         ▀▀▀ ▄▄█
   ▀████████████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄███▀