follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Hold and trade which is best for you?  (Read 14501 times)

Online Sim_card

• Activity: 915
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 11:11:35 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    500 Posts Poll Voter Quick Poster
Re: Hold and trade which is best for you?
« Reply #300 on: May 27, 2024, 06:27:01 PM »
Yes both holding and trading depends on one's personal factors and risk management and patience. so if one has sufficient amount of funds to invest for long term he should do holdings.  And if one can take risk and have enough funds to trade then he can trade. I do both holding and trading as per my convenience. Day trading is risky but profit can be made using different strategies but it requires long experience.

Holding and investing are profitable but it will also be good if you invest in Bitcoin and then leave it for some years and then completely focus on trading if you know about trading but if you have minimum or no knowledge then first give value to learning because the more you learn the more you will be successful.

If someone doesn't have enough amount then he can just hold a single successful coin without making any trade because for trading you will need more money while investment is not based on daily decisions. It depends on you that you are willing to do both or take advantage of any one in which you are interested and have a clear concept.
I do both, always hold bitcoin for the long term. I also trade with altcoins, of course the coins in top coins. Because I think this is safer, because I am also not a professional trader who dares to trade with new coins.
I don't have much experience in trading but still I keep trading. My average trading result is not as expected and also I have to be under human pressure if I take up trading. Every time I take on a new trade at the moment I feel a sense of excitement as the price is too much high or low i have to worry about that. But no such situation will prevail if i am a holder. Whether the market conditions are good or bad, the holders are safe till the specified time. And an advantage for Bitcoin holders is that every four years when Bitcoin halving occurs new ATH will be available.
You are right trading will mess with your emotions and stress you up with much thoughts in the market, which makes it not an easy way to make profit. I don't have the zeal to trade as I don't like much worries on where my fund is. Hodling is very easy as long as you are using the right amount to invest that will not affect your monthly expenses and needs. All you need to do is to buy to your target and relax hodli, like you kept a good amount of money that you are saving in the bank for long to execute a project. Profit is the advantage of long term hodler.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #300 on: May 27, 2024, 06:27:01 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1684
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 07:02:54 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #301 on: May 27, 2024, 06:34:16 PM »
with this webapp https://dcabtc.com/

you can calculate how profitable your holding would have been
if you enter some figures to calculate your Dollar Cost Average, you will discover that even with just hold, which is the easiest thing for those who don't know how to trade, you would have had a very interesting revaluation

you don't get rich, but you definitely keep the value of your money

-   I just want to ask, mate, is this the link you gave about this DCA? Have you tried it? Does that mean you will buy from that link platform? If yes, how are you? Was it effective using the link you provided?

Because when I tried to buy now, he was redirected to the E-TORO exchange platform, which means on this platform should I buy Bitcoin? It's like I thought, but the calculation is okay, in my opinion, as shown on the platform.

this site, if we want fantastic, allows you to make projections starting from the past
let's say it helps to understand, if I had done DCA how would I have my money now, it can't be done for the future obviously because we don't know the price
It's just a tool to understand, if I had used DCA now, what would I be like?
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2600
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:42 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #302 on: May 28, 2024, 12:02:18 PM »

this site, if we want fantastic, allows you to make projections starting from the past
let's say it helps to understand, if I had done DCA how would I have my money now, it can't be done for the future obviously because we don't know the price
It's just a tool to understand, if I had used DCA now, what would I be like?

Actually DCA is more suitable to use during the bearish season a year or two ago, we started buying using the DCA method, but if you want to buy now the price is too high even though there is still a chance of profit, but I don't use the DCA method anymore, because I do short trading  buy and sell when you feel you have made a profit.

Offline babo

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1684
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Last Active: Today at 07:02:54 PM
    • View Profile

Poll Voter Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #303 on: May 28, 2024, 02:20:41 PM »
well yes, true holding professionals do it this way
I know many who accumulated during the bearish phase and have now stopped, it fits, this strategy makes sense
However, it is never too late to start regardless of the period

in my opinion the tool is useful for understand
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Offline MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1571
  • Last Active: Today at 03:57:02 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #304 on: May 28, 2024, 03:43:03 PM »
well yes, true holding professionals do it this way
I know many who accumulated during the bearish phase and have now stopped, it fits, this strategy makes sense
However, it is never too late to start regardless of the period

in my opinion the tool is useful for understand

Of course, every time is the right time to trade and invest, in my opinion, it's just that the profits you get will definitely be different, where buying during a correction or bearish will be more than buying when the coin is fomo

Offline bayu7adi

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1228
  • Last Active: Today at 07:40:16 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Karma Bad 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #305 on: Today at 05:35:19 AM »
Of course, every time is the right time to trade and invest, in my opinion, it's just that the profits you get will definitely be different, where buying during a correction or bearish will be more than buying when the coin is fomo
It doesn't seem to apply to me, considering that trading too often means taking risks too often. I do DCA but when the bearish moment comes, I buy a little extra to maximize profits, if the price goes up, I tend to stop trading and wait for the next bearish wave to buy.

The current moment looks like a bullish pattern, which is why I decided to take a break from my BTC hunting and focus on exiting or taking profits in the next few months. I am still doing DCA to add to my portfolio, because that was a commitment from the start.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1648
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:32 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #306 on: Today at 11:59:54 AM »
Actually DCA is more suitable to use during the bearish season a year or two ago, we started buying using the DCA method, but if you want to buy now the price is too high even though there is still a chance of profit, but I don't use the DCA method anymore, because I do short trading  buy and sell when you feel you have made a profit.

Both the method of DCA and buying and selling according to the profit are suitable options but most of the time people change their mind and escape to take profit as they wish to get more profit so this strategy is not applicable for everyone. I think one should use different strategies according to his profit and prefer that one which suited well for him.

Buying at lower worth and selling at higher cost is a good option and if someone is not interested in accumulation then taking profit but continuously purchasing and selling is also not a bad idea but if a person has knowledge and expertise about this process.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #306 on: Today at 11:59:54 AM »

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2600
  • Last Active: Today at 03:19:42 PM
    • View Profile

2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #307 on: Today at 03:19:42 PM »

Both the method of DCA and buying and selling according to the profit are suitable options but most of the time people change their mind and escape to take profit as they wish to get more profit so this strategy is not applicable for everyone. I think one should use different strategies according to his profit and prefer that one which suited well for him.

Buying at lower worth and selling at higher cost is a good option and if someone is not interested in accumulation then taking profit but continuously purchasing and selling is also not a bad idea but if a person has knowledge and expertise about this process.
Actually the two methods, both DCA and Buy and Sell to benefit are a good way. Even though lately I focus more on trading from Darin on the DCA. Because I have a need that I have to paid with trading profits. I only small investors, long-term Hold Pung not in large funds, only gathering from trading in the past.

Offline milewilda

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1601
  • Last Active: Today at 08:38:00 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Poll Voter Topic Starter Search
« Reply #308 on: Today at 05:05:48 PM »

Buying at lower worth and selling at higher cost is a good option and if someone is not interested in accumulation then taking profit but continuously purchasing and selling is also not a bad idea but if a person has knowledge and expertise about this process.
Actually the two methods, both DCA and Buy and Sell to benefit are a good way. Even though lately I focus more on trading from Darin on the DCA. Because I have a need that I have to paid with trading profits. I only small investors, long-term Hold Pung not in large funds, only gathering from trading in the past.
It would really be that according into your situation because non all would really be having that enough money that they could really be able to buy up huge sums of coins and holding up for long  term. We do know that you could be only be able to feel up the profits on the moment that you do find yourself or accumulate yourself tons of coins but if its just small then you cant really be able to feel at all. This is why they would really be deciding that they would really be making up some active trades and would really be that trying out to make profits in a short time period.
Yes, its possible but its not something simple on which you could really be able to get i directly.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG