follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: BB Code Learning (for beginners)  (Read 2611 times)

Offline Goku01

• Activity: 608
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 2
  • Last Active: February 28, 2023, 10:59:07 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Badges: (View All)
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
BB Code Learning (for beginners)
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:22:17 AM »
Many of us have been in trouble with BB code. Someone can use it and some can not. Especially for those who are new to this forum, this post is my today.

Because we have come here for this forum, that means we can use common usage. So, I tried to highlight those difficulties.

Ask for help if you do not understand anything and correct it if corrected.

Let's know.

1. Strike Through

This means that you have a mark on your writing. This is usually used when you post something as wrong or you want to write a new post. People do not understand you wrong so you can mark new ones on your previous writing.
For example - this Coding BB Code

Code: [Select]
This is [s]Coding[/s] BB Code

2. Bitcoin Symbol

How do we use that symbol for Bitcoin? Bitcoin's logo is marked in the image. You can use Bitcoin Symbol by clicking here.

[btc]

3. Glow

This is basically used for the background of any writing. If you want to change the background of a word, then select that word or sentence and click on the image shown below. Now you want to change the color. Instead of writing glow = red instead you can name the color of your choice.

[glow=green,2,600]BACKGROUND[/glow]

4. Horizontal Rule

This is a simple thing. You can use this code if you want to write two paragraphs separately. That means there will be a stain at the bottom of the first writing. Then another writing will start.

5. Font Size

This is a lot easier. Size is usually given 10. You can pay more or less if you want.

6. Sup/Sub

I do not remember the whole mining of these two at the moment. If someone knows, you must tell. But I say work. One is that we have to do the job of the square that we have in the figure and sometimes at the bottom of the square, when we use the same sign symbols in two ways.

7. Code

Whenever we write something or add a picture or website, they are edited through code. Now if you enter the code, the result of that code will be output. But if you want to tell someone only the code, then you have to use code tags.

If you need any help other than these, please comment here. I will try to answer the coalition as quickly as possible. thanks to everyone.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

BB Code Learning (for beginners)
« on: October 21, 2018, 01:22:17 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Kyoshiro

• Activity: 233
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: February 04, 2019, 07:28:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
Re: BB Code Learning (for beginners)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 06:05:55 AM »
Good stuff +1.
I am not that familiar also with the Sup/Sub and I barely notice it.
Another code that I am not familiar with it the "Tt" or teletype.
Care to discuss that one?

And oneraise to four is equal to one. < This one is for sup. The code for iniating something to be raised. It is also used for references especially for hyper texting.
And logarithmof nine is equal to three. < This one is for sub. Its use is the same as sup. Just a different way of referencing.

I love altcoin talks. < This one is technically for to teletype. Meaning it changes the way of your typing method, same as font style with a just markings.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ ICO LIVE ███
AI Trading Technology
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     ANN    ██
██  Bounty   ██
██  Airdrop  ██

Offline Zed0X

• Legendary
  • Activity: 3442
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Referrals: 34
  • Last Active: April 29, 2024, 05:14:50 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 27
    Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 07:58:38 AM »
Good stuff +1.

And oneraise to four is equal to one. < This one is for sup. The code for iniating something to be raised. It is also used for references especially for hyper texting.
And logarithmof nine is equal to three. < This one is for sub. Its use is the same as sup. Just a different way of referencing.

I love altcoin talks. < This one is technically for to teletype. Meaning it changes the way of your typing method, same as font style with a just markings.

Got it. +1
I am not sure if I will be using it but at least I know now what it is for. Thanks for the info.

Offline Uee

• 1st Step
  • Activity: 4
  • Last Active: October 23, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 8
    First Post Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2018, 03:08:52 PM »
Many of us have been in trouble with BB code. Someone can use it and some can not. Especially for those who are new to this forum, this post is my today.

Because we have come here for this forum, that means we can use common usage. So, I tried to highlight those difficulties.

Ask for help if you do not understand anything and correct it if corrected.

Let's know.

1. Strike Through

This means that you have a mark on your writing. This is usually used when you post something as wrong or you want to write a new post. People do not understand you wrong so you can mark new ones on your previous writing.
For example - this Coding BB Code

Code: newbie deactivated link:javascript:void(0); [nonactive]
This is [s]Coding[/s] BB Code

2. Bitcoin Symbol

How do we use that symbol for Bitcoin? Bitcoin's logo is marked in the image. You can use Bitcoin Symbol by clicking here.

[btc]

3. Glow

This is basically used for the background of any writing. If you want to change the background of a word, then select that word or sentence and click on the image shown below. Now you want to change the color. Instead of writing glow = red instead you can name the color of your choice.

[glow=green,2,600]BACKGROUND[/glow]

4. Horizontal Rule

This is a simple thing. You can use this code if you want to write two paragraphs separately. That means there will be a stain at the bottom of the first writing. Then another writing will start.

5. Font Size

This is a lot easier. Size is usually given 10. You can pay more or less if you want.

6. Sup/Sub

I do not remember the whole mining of these two at the moment. If someone knows, you must tell. But I say work. One is that we have to do the job of the square that we have in the figure and sometimes at the bottom of the square, when we use the same sign symbols in two ways.

7. Code

Whenever we write something or add a picture or website, they are edited through code. Now if you enter the code, the result of that code will be output. But if you want to tell someone only the code, then you have to use code tags.

If you need any help other than these, please comment here. I will try to answer the coalition as quickly as possible. thanks to everyone.
As a beginner, I am helped by a thread that you created and I must say thanks to you. And now i know the meaning in each of these symbols!

Offline fallenangel1789

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2404
  • Hodlers Network
  • Last Active: October 08, 2022, 01:05:54 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 25
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 03:32:45 PM »
Goku01 and  Kyoshiro thanks for info which will help beginners too much when they create their posts.

Offline Kyoshiro

• Activity: 233
  • Last Active: February 04, 2019, 07:28:17 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 18
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »
Goku01 and  Kyoshiro thanks for info which will help beginners too much when they create their posts.

Thank you for your appreciation. We really aim to help the newbies, especially the real ones since others came from the old forums, in order to lessen some instances that they would lost their own credibility as users. Its important to support them, however, they need to be guided properly.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ ICO LIVE ███
AI Trading Technology
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     ANN    ██
██  Bounty   ██
██  Airdrop  ██

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2018, 09:09:53 PM »

Offline Goku01

• View Profile

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 07:37:00 PM »
Good stuff +1.

Thanks for encouraging me. Please check this link. I think you will understand.

This is a normal text.

This is a Teletype text.

https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_tt

Offline Goku01

• View Profile

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 10:10:45 PM »

Thanks for your support.  Nowadays many good posts are ignored by higher rank members.  Glad you noticed about my post. I will try my best to make some valuable post like this.

Offline Gabby711

• Activity: 172
  • Last Active: January 11, 2022, 11:12:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    10 Posts First Post Third year Anniversary
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2020, 10:09:48 PM »
I am very very glad and grateful for this important piece of information, i am still new to this forum and there are several things I still don't know but with this information I have gotten a very good knowledge about the BB code

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG