follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin  (Read 10734 times)

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
Re: Future of Bitcoin
« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2024, 09:22:02 AM »
Maybe newbies are afraid to buy during a correction, because they can't do a good analysis and of course don't have the experience. i bought coins during the correction, but only added altcoins in my wallet. because for me, I have enough bitcoins in my wallet. and what has more potential for short-term medium funds if you buy coins now is altcoins.
The main choice for Bitcoin investment is a good choice, then you diversify in Altcoins and you have to choose altcoins with a good and good reputation to be able to grow your profits.

ETH, BNB, and especially SOL are good altcoin investments, I bought some sol when the price crashed below $100 and see now it gave me a lot of profit at the moment and made my investment value even greater.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #180 on: March 24, 2024, 09:22:02 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 3
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #181 on: March 24, 2024, 11:22:24 AM »
Maybe newbies are afraid to buy during a correction, because they can't do a good analysis and of course don't have the experience. i bought coins during the correction, but only added altcoins in my wallet. because for me, I have enough bitcoins in my wallet. and what has more potential for short-term medium funds if you buy coins now is altcoins.
The main choice for Bitcoin investment is a good choice, then you diversify in Altcoins and you have to choose altcoins with a good and good reputation to be able to grow your profits.

ETH, BNB, and especially SOL are good altcoin investments, I bought some sol when the price crashed below $100 and see now it gave me a lot of profit at the moment and made my investment value even greater.

You bought at a good price, just like I did. I have also made a profit from the coins I hold Bitcoin Ethereum BNB and Solana but I still hold them. because I feel that this is not yet the peak of the bullish season, it is possible that the peak will occur at the end of this year.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline taufik123

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1625
  • Coinomize.biz | Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:47:40 PM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Topic Starter Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #182 on: March 24, 2024, 05:31:38 PM »
You bought at a good price, just like I did. I have also made a profit from the coins I hold Bitcoin Ethereum BNB and Solana but I still hold them. because I feel that this is not yet the peak of the bullish season, it is possible that the peak will occur at the end of this year.
I also still hold it partially and will accumulate it when the price starts to correct again.
But it's likely that the peak doesn't depend on the end of the year, it won't be the same as before.

We will see after the Halving is over, and it still takes time to reach the Highest price again.
But what is certain is that we have bought at a cheaper price and still have a reserve of money to buy gradually when the price goes down.

Offline therozaq

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2639
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 04, 2024, 06:48:55 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    too active, 25 Posts in one day 2500 Posts Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2024, 05:59:03 PM »
I also still hold it partially and will accumulate it when the price starts to correct again.
But it's likely that the peak doesn't depend on the end of the year, it won't be the same as before.

We will see after the Halving is over, and it still takes time to reach the Highest price again.
But what is certain is that we have bought at a cheaper price and still have a reserve of money to buy gradually when the price goes down.

Yes, with the benefit of the profit we got when bitcoin touched the new ATH at $73K, we still have spare money to buy bitcoin again during the halving, possibly a deeper correction will occur. That was the best time to buy, even though I had just sold some of my bitcoins in my wallet

Offline rizky2000

• Baby Steps
  • Activity: 23
  • Last Active: March 24, 2024, 07:33:55 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    10 Posts First Post Fifth year Anniversary
« Reply #184 on: March 24, 2024, 06:08:47 PM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?

When talking about the future of bitcoin, we should look at bitcoin's past. because at the beginning of bitcoin's launch we saw many negative issues attacking bitcoin, but bitcoin still survives today and is getting more expensive. Currently the price of bitcoin is $ 64K and is undergoing a correction after touching a new ATH of $ 73K. My prediction is that bitcoin will return to more than $70K next week. Lets see.

Offline bounceback

• Activity: 806
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: Today at 06:45:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 9
    Karma Good 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #185 on: March 24, 2024, 06:56:21 PM »
When talking about the future of bitcoin, we should look at bitcoin's past. because at the beginning of bitcoin's launch we saw many negative issues attacking bitcoin, but bitcoin still survives today and is getting more expensive. Currently the price of bitcoin is $ 64K and is undergoing a correction after touching a new ATH of $ 73K. My prediction is that bitcoin will return to more than $70K next week. Lets see.
Still have negative issues with bitcoin exactly price fool down, many media sharing bad news when bitcoin price dropping but most of them will quit when bitcoin success raise up to the higher. I think has propaganda make bitcoin can't acceptable by all people around the world, some country want to make bitcoin not be popular and acceptable as legal currency payment transaction and always give negative viewed with bitcoin.
I think bitcoin keep profitable and always has moment raise back to higher price, how many time bad news publishing can't make bitcoin loss their touch.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2024, 08:35:18 PM »
The more people recognize the existence of Bitcoin, the more people want to buy Bitcoin should be like that, but after the news about Bitcoin is legal in the US and many people recognize Bitcoin as a legitimate currency until now Bitcoin continues to decline even almost passing the price of $60k is this the beginning of Bitcoin heading to $100k or this is the end of the bull market

Actually this dump is not a matter to be worried and it does not bring any harm to bitcoin investors  until they loss their hope and sell their bitcoin at low price due to their fault. Sometimes news remains positive and demand increases but still the price goes to dip and this is because of market correction so I don't think that we will not see pump again.

It is not the ends of Bull season but before halving the price sometimes goes down and then again surges alot that it cross all the previous created ATH. I think we should not think negative but should take benefit from such a lower price so this positivity can only bring useful things for us in future.
Hopefully like you said because there are still many coins that have not been sold, now I'm still waiting for all the coins I have to pass ATH, if you look at it from the journey it is still far from ATH like NEAR is now still in the middle of ATH even below it, ATH near $20 is now still $6 it seems like I have to wait a little longer to be able to see NEAR pass ATH.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #186 on: March 24, 2024, 08:35:18 PM »

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1881
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 09:18:56 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #187 on: March 24, 2024, 10:07:45 PM »
The more people recognize the existence of Bitcoin, the more people want to buy Bitcoin should be like that, but after the news about Bitcoin is legal in the US and many people recognize Bitcoin as a legitimate currency until now Bitcoin continues to decline even almost passing the price of $60k is this the beginning of Bitcoin heading to $100k or this is the end of the bull market

Actually this dump is not a matter to be worried and it does not bring any harm to bitcoin investors  until they loss their hope and sell their bitcoin at low price due to their fault. Sometimes news remains positive and demand increases but still the price goes to dip and this is because of market correction so I don't think that we will not see pump again.

It is not the ends of Bull season but before halving the price sometimes goes down and then again surges alot that it cross all the previous created ATH. I think we should not think negative but should take benefit from such a lower price so this positivity can only bring useful things for us in future.
Hopefully like you said because there are still many coins that have not been sold, now I'm still waiting for all the coins I have to pass ATH, if you look at it from the journey it is still far from ATH like NEAR is now still in the middle of ATH even below it, ATH near $20 is now still $6 it seems like I have to wait a little longer to be able to see NEAR pass ATH.

if you have NEAR and try to hold it I think that's the right thing to do right now.  Because bitcoin has started to rise again, altcoins will follow suit.  I also have NEAR in my wallet, and I plan to hold it until bitcoin reaches over $100K, which will be long until the end of this year.  So we have to be patient waiting for it.

Offline Metha Wulandarin

• Activity: 1046
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:33:05 AM
    • View Profile

Quick Poster 1000 Posts Karma Good
« Reply #188 on: March 24, 2024, 10:21:34 PM »
if you have NEAR and try to hold it I think that's the right thing to do right now.  Because bitcoin has started to rise again, altcoins will follow suit.  I also have NEAR in my wallet, and I plan to hold it until bitcoin reaches over $100K, which will be long until the end of this year.  So we have to be patient waiting for it.
Yes because there is nothing else to do except patiently wait for prices to improve and wait for Bitcoin to halve, maybe if Bitcoin halving has happened then Altcoin will run well and hopefully that can happen because everyone also hopes for the same thing

Offline Primo1760

• Activity: 1119
  • Last Active: Today at 12:13:11 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #189 on: March 24, 2024, 10:40:41 PM »
Some say that the good old days of Bitcoin are only the past. Some say Bitcoin can never be propelled to 68k ever again as the money is gone and never returned. Others say that when Bitcoin touched 3k in 2019, people also said that was the peak of Bitcoin. Many opinions about the most notable cryptocurrency recently have shown that, whether Bitcoin price rises or falls, it's still a hot topic for everyone to discuss and the future of Bitcoin remains a mystery. What about you, do you think Bitcoin has a bright future or not?
Of course I think Bitcoin has a bright future, those who think Bitcoin doesn't have a bright future are still wrong. In 2022 when bitcoin came between $15000 and $17000 but everyone said that bitcoin is going to crash or go down further but those who are basically analysts and investors who are not afraid of bitcoin got maximum success in bitcoin investment and within few months they made their has achieved great success. Let's say a person invests $15000 dollars and their investment grows more than 5x-6x times in just 1 to 1.5 years. So Bitcoin is the most profitable investment that can be invested and profited only by those who have a good understanding of Bitcoin.

Offline I-Bit

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2213
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: April 08, 2024, 12:01:08 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #190 on: March 24, 2024, 11:59:22 PM »
Yes, with the benefit of the profit we got when bitcoin touched the new ATH at $73K, we still have spare money to buy bitcoin again during the halving, possibly a deeper correction will occur. That was the best time to buy, even though I had just sold some of my bitcoins in my wallet
Not all people who already sold their Bitcoin at $73k. I still hold my Bitcoin, I don't want to sell it at $73k. I only consider to sell my Bitcoin when the price will be above $90k. If it reaches $90k, I will take a look deeply the chance for taking profits. Some people predicted the ATH of Bitcoin won't cross $100k, so it seems a bit risky to keep the Bitcoin when the price is above $90k. Who knows it is the highest price for this bullrun season.

Offline mahadev

• Activity: 1097
  • lMixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: March 25, 2024, 05:52:51 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2024, 05:18:54 AM »
Not all people who already sold their Bitcoin at $73k. I still hold my Bitcoin, I don't want to sell it at $73k. I only consider to sell my Bitcoin when the price will be above $90k. If it reaches $90k, I will take a look deeply the chance for taking profits. Some people predicted the ATH of Bitcoin won't cross $100k, so it seems a bit risky to keep the Bitcoin when the price is above $90k. Who knows it is the highest price for this bullrun season.

there are still many who hold bitcoin and don't sell it when bitcoin reaches $73K, including me. I still hold and have a sell target of $100K, if you want to sell at $90K that's up to you. But I have confidence that Bitcoin will rise and reach a price above $100K later this year.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Offline Aanuoluwatofunmi

• Activity: 842
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 06:37:10 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 12
    Poll Voter 500 Posts Karma
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2024, 10:31:00 AM »
There's future with bitcoin and that is one of the reason many people have been so interested in looking out for opportunities in making an investment in it by adopting the decentralized digital market, even though the governments in some countries are not in support of this, but many have seen bitcoin as a means for then to realize their financial goal and also meet the target to their financial freedom and profitability.

Offline 0t3p0t

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1394
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 07:39:31 PM
    • View Profile

10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2024, 03:00:36 PM »

there are still many who hold bitcoin and don't sell it when bitcoin reaches $73K, including me. I still hold and have a sell target of $100K, if you want to sell at $90K that's up to you. But I have confidence that Bitcoin will rise and reach a price above $100K later this year.
Nice! Just have more patience and rocket is ready for launch. I am also wondering if Altcoins will also skyrocket that time? Taking profit is good but how about maximizing it through long term hodling? Though as you have said that it depends on us whether we take our profits or not but yeah keep holding and DCA Bitcoin until we meet our targets.

Offline MRY

• Activity: 248
  • Last Active: April 23, 2024, 08:16:44 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 10
    Search Signature Avatar
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2024, 05:19:54 PM »

Nice! Just have more patience and rocket is ready for launch. I am also wondering if Altcoins will also skyrocket that time? Taking profit is good but how about maximizing it through long term hodling? Though as you have said that it depends on us whether we take our profits or not but yeah keep holding and DCA Bitcoin until we meet our targets.
It is possible that Altcoins will also get a good impact from the Bitcoin price movements that are occurring. Currently, Bitcoin exchanges are starting to show signs of price increases, and this could also be used as a starting point for Bitcoin to increase its price to the moon and reach the ATH price again. I always remember the words of many people, Holder is the winner.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG