follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which assets will you choose to accumulate:

Bitcoin (BTC)
20 (95.2%)
Gold
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?  (Read 4271 times)

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
Re: Has BTC really become more attractive than gold?
« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2024, 01:44:12 AM »
Exactly, if we compare the growth rate then Bitcoin is always ahead of Gold which doesn't mean people investing on Gold decreased than crypto investors. It can be comparison that can be shown for a layman to make them realise they can also add BTC as their asset in their portfolio.

Myself investing on both Gold and Bitcoin since I am started making money, even though Bitcoin is highly profitable still I can't avoid Gold cause it gives the security than nothing else.
We all know that investment requires both safety and profit. Gold is for safety, BTC is for profit - it is the right choice for professional investments, and I believe that you are such a professional investor. For young people, they may prefer BTC to Gold. MicroStrategy also only accumulates BTC and not Gold, perhaps because it is a software company and believes in the Internet future.

For most people or investment funds, I think a small portion, less than 5%, allocated to BTC will generate significant returns while still keeping risk under good control. Crypto is still a new and unsustainable field, but only by accepting this risk can real, superior returns be generated.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #75 on: April 17, 2024, 01:44:12 AM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline KryptoBull

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2904
  • ₿itcoin maximalist
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 01:23:42 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 26
    Sixth year Anniversary 10 Polls 2500 Posts
« Reply #76 on: April 17, 2024, 02:59:12 AM »
Exactly, if we compare the growth rate then Bitcoin is always ahead of Gold which doesn't mean people investing on Gold decreased than crypto investors. It can be comparison that can be shown for a layman to make them realise they can also add BTC as their asset in their portfolio.

Myself investing on both Gold and Bitcoin since I am started making money, even though Bitcoin is highly profitable still I can't avoid Gold cause it gives the security than nothing else.
We all know that investment requires both safety and profit. Gold is for safety, BTC is for profit - it is the right choice for professional investments, and I believe that you are such a professional investor. For young people, they may prefer BTC to Gold. MicroStrategy also only accumulates BTC and not Gold, perhaps because it is a software company and believes in the Internet future.

For most people or investment funds, I think a small portion, less than 5%, allocated to BTC will generate significant returns while still keeping risk under good control. Crypto is still a new and unsustainable field, but only by accepting this risk can real, superior returns be generated.

Online Findingnemo

• Activity: 820
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 09:22:56 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 15
    Poll Voter Search Karma
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2024, 07:39:59 AM »

I am just a commoner who is trying to climb the ladder in this society, I learned things in the hard way that's why I have to make conservative approach on every financial decision and 30 to 40% of my savings are in the physical gold and it's giving the security as I said earlier and also I can't deny Bitcoin is what helped me to achieve that 30% of gold in my portfolio so it's all combined and we have to balance the risk and returns according to our financial tolerance.
...Tumbler.io......Because.Your.Privacy.Matters......Bitcoin.Mixer...

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4332
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #78 on: April 17, 2024, 07:43:55 AM »

You should not rely on such words as 5% of Bitcoin investments will bring much more money than investments in other industries now Bitcoin is of course a very profitable investment, but tomorrow we cannot know where its price will turn. If you check the chart, you can see that Bitcoin is not always growing. And I It is falling very strongly and you cannot be sure that now this is not its maximum price but its minimum or vice versa.

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Last Active: April 27, 2024, 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2024, 07:50:57 PM »
You should not rely on such words as 5% of Bitcoin investments will bring much more money than investments in other industries now Bitcoin is of course a very profitable investment, but tomorrow we cannot know where its price will turn. If you check the chart, you can see that Bitcoin is not always growing. And I It is falling very strongly and you cannot be sure that now this is not its maximum price but its minimum or vice versa.
That's right, no matter what investment they offer, whatever the profit percentage they offer, no one can provide a guarantee of getting it in a long enough time. If you want to invest in bitcoin, it's better for you to create your own wallet and then buy bitcoin with a certain amount of money. what we have and then save it for the long term. That way we can find out what percentage of profit we get.

Offline dekafee79

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2468
  • Last Active: April 28, 2024, 12:25:04 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 21
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 10 Posts
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2024, 11:14:25 PM »
That's right, no matter what investment they offer, whatever the profit percentage they offer, no one can provide a guarantee of getting it in a long enough time. If you want to invest in bitcoin, it's better for you to create your own wallet and then buy bitcoin with a certain amount of money. what we have and then save it for the long term. That way we can find out what percentage of profit we get.
Bitcoin is the most suitable coin to invest in for the long term. To be honest, I myself also plan to do it next year when it is bearish and try to hold it for the next 10 years, because by some considerations buying Bitcoin next year is an allocation of profits during the bullish season

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:12 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2024, 11:15:14 PM »

Because we do not focus on the most valuable assets, gold will always appreciate, in fact it is the only resource that some countries have to get out of their crises, but partly bitcoin is for me much more valuable, it has a much greater value . value than gold and this is something that will continue to happen for the better because first, bitcoin represents an alternative economy, it represents money and it is a currency that has no errors, for me inflation is an incorrigible error of the traditional economy, bitcoin has no That, bitcoin for me is the best thing that could have happened to give companies the option to obtain financial freedom, I think that is why I am going to prefer bitcoin to gold, so that is why for me Bitcoin is worth more.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░██████░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████░░█████████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀███▀▀░░▀▀▀█████████
███████▀░░█▀░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████░░░██░░▄█▀▀░░░░░▀▀██████
█████░░░░█░░███████▄▄▄░░░▀████
███░██░░░█▄████████▄░▀█▄░░░███
███░░██░░░███████████░░▀█▄░███
████░░▀██▄▄████████░██░░░█▄███
█████░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀██░░██░░░█████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀░░░▄█░░░██████
████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░██░░▄███████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄████▄██████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIXERO.IO
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███████▀▀██░▀█████████████████
████████░░█░█▀▀░██████████████
████████░░▀░░░▄███████████████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░▀██████░▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▀▀█▄░░████
████░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▄░▀██░░███
████░░░░░░░░░▄██▀░▄██░░██░░███
█████░░░░░░▄██▀████▀░░██░░████
███████▄▄▄████▄░░░░▄██▀░░█████
███████████░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████░░░░██░░░██████
█████████████░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████
░░█████████░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████
░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #81 on: April 18, 2024, 11:15:14 PM »

Offline debra

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1655
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 11:30:44 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
« Reply #82 on: April 18, 2024, 11:19:09 PM »
Bitcoin is the most suitable coin to invest in for the long term. To be honest, I myself also plan to do it next year when it is bearish and try to hold it for the next 10 years, because by some considerations buying Bitcoin next year is an allocation of profits during the bullish season
Yes, Bitcoin is the most recommended crypto coin for the long term holding. However, it never guarantees for the profits, we don't automatically earn money from Bitcoin investment. It needs knowledge to know how to get profits from Bitcoin, we must know the right time for entry and exit at least. Personally, I never brave to hold 10 years, it is a too long holding. I think it is better to hold 4 years, following the 4 years cycle.

Offline rizqillah

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1893
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 12:50:39 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 22
« Reply #83 on: April 18, 2024, 11:19:38 PM »

Because we do not focus on the most valuable assets, gold will always appreciate, in fact it is the only resource that some countries have to get out of their crises, but partly bitcoin is for me much more valuable, it has a much greater value . value than gold and this is something that will continue to happen for the better because first, bitcoin represents an alternative economy, it represents money and it is a currency that has no errors, for me inflation is an incorrigible error of the traditional economy, bitcoin has no That, bitcoin for me is the best thing that could have happened to give companies the option to obtain financial freedom, I think that is why I am going to prefer bitcoin to gold, so that is why for me Bitcoin is worth more.
Likewise, I prefer Bitcoin to invest in than gold. Because as we learned, itcoin is a very valuable alternative asset compared to gold. If we store bitcoin for a long time and compared to gold, the benefits of storing bitcoin are certainly greater. and I am sure that in the future many investors who used to save gold will switch to bitcoin because everything will be crypto in the future

Offline Wiseman

• Legendary
  • Activity: 4332
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:39:46 AM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 29
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Quick Poster
« Reply #84 on: April 19, 2024, 07:44:10 AM »

Yes, it goes without saying that it is better to keep money in your wallet than to trust someone like increasing this money, I do not exclude this, of course, but you must trust this person or you must know him very well. In general, it is better to study the whole matter and only after that engage in investments.

Offline Gladitorcomeback

• Activity: 1092
  • Your Privacy Matters
  • Last Active: Today at 08:48:27 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    Search 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #85 on: April 19, 2024, 11:27:54 AM »
Yes, Bitcoin is the most recommended crypto coin for the long term holding. However, it never guarantees for the profits, we don't automatically earn money from Bitcoin investment. It needs knowledge to know how to get profits from Bitcoin, we must know the right time for entry and exit at least. Personally, I never brave to hold 10 years, it is a too long holding. I think it is better to hold 4 years, following the 4 years cycle.

There might not be any guarantee but based on its history, Bitcoin does provide profit in the long run and that is the reason why the whole world is investing in it because they know they are going to get something out of it eventually as long as they keep holding onto their assets and don't sell them when the time isn't right. People who lose money in a Bitcoin investment are the ones who panic sell when they see its price dropping temporarily.

If everyone has enough patience and self-control and they can hold their Bitcoins for long term, they should go for it, but if someone thinks they can't hold for a long time, they should try some other investment asset and shouldn't invest in it.

Offline Uruhara

• Activity: 1126
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 01:01:45 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 16
    1000 Posts Quick Poster Topic Starter
« Reply #86 on: April 19, 2024, 12:31:22 PM »
I currently invest more in BTC than in Gold. And this shows that I am indeed more interested in gold. But I don't know in the future whether my thoughts will change or not. But for now accumulating BTC is much more interesting for me. And now the bitcoin halving is just hours away. And now I'm curious what will happen to the market after the bitcoin halving this time.

Offline Jamal Aezaz

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1521
  • Last Active: Today at 07:52:13 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 20
    Quick Poster Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary
« Reply #87 on: April 19, 2024, 06:59:41 PM »
I currently invest more in BTC than in Gold. And this shows that I am indeed more interested in gold. But I don't know in the future whether my thoughts will change or not. But for now accumulating BTC is much more interesting for me. And now the bitcoin halving is just hours away. And now I'm curious what will happen to the market after the bitcoin halving this time.

Yes it is a personal matter that one will invest in that thing which is liked by him. Individuals are more likely to invest in Bitcoin now because of halving and it will also be better that they can sell their Bitcoin when it gives them huge success and then invest in Bitcoin when price reduces and one part should be used in gold.

Success describes the attraction of investors so nowadays as Bitcoin is more successful so more people want to be a part of it but here gold is used as ornaments during marriages so its use can also be not avoid
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Online LUCKMCFLY

• Legendary
  • Activity: 2000
  • Mixero: Privacy by XMR (Monero) bridge
  • Last Active: Today at 10:53:12 PM
    • View Profile

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary
« Reply #88 on: April 19, 2024, 08:59:11 PM »

Likewise, I prefer Bitcoin to invest in than gold. Because as we learned, itcoin is a very valuable alternative asset compared to gold. If we store bitcoin for a long time and compared to gold, the benefits of storing bitcoin are certainly greater. and I am sure that in the future many investors who used to save gold will switch to bitcoin because everything will be crypto in the future
Well, without going too far, most young people now have a different way of thinking than others, we would say different from those of the old school, they prefer to buy Bitcoin because it represents the future, they know its value in gold. , but they understand that Bitcoin will continue to rise more and that is a plus, it is something that everyone does and can perceive in a better way, so for young people they think that now they see that the real money is there in bitcoin , gold is an asset that everyone wants to have, but I believe that in the future whoever has gold will have something certain, but bitcoin will represent having more power because it represents much more money and is more accessible to have, so the ease of having bitcoin is what that attracts the most attention.
░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░█████████
MIXERO.IO
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
MIX.NOW
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░██████
█████████████
█████████████░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░░█████████░░░░█████████
░░█████████

Offline EthereumDev_

• Activity: 969
  • Last Active: Today at 10:29:13 AM
    • View Profile

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2024, 07:09:47 AM »
Your choice to make Bitcoin as a place for investment is a very smart choice, Bitcoin has very good potential for the future because it could potentially become very expensive and provide a lot of profit for those who still hold the Bitcoin they have. At least Bitcoin also has a very limited supply so this will trigger a higher increase in the price of Bitcoin than Gold.

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG