follow us on twitter . like us on facebook . follow us on instagram . subscribe to our youtube channel . announcements on telegram channel . ask urgent question ONLY . Subscribe to our reddit . Altcoins Talks Shop Shop

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Poll

Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?

DOGE
XBT (BTC)
XRP
Stablecoins (USDT/USDC)
Others

Author Topic: Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?  (Read 5472 times)

Online Rubel007

• Activity: 1014
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Referrals: 0
  • Last Active: Today at 05:49:20 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 10 Posts First Post
Re: Which token will Elon Musk integrate into X?
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 08:44:24 PM »
We can easily guess that Elon Musk will set Doge Coin at his X site. I believe that Elon Musk will do this because he has been talking about this for a long time and has arisen in various ways about doge coin as a payment method to his Twitter account. Moreover, after purchasing Twitter, he also attached a picture of Doge Coin there after some time and then removed it again. But if he prefers any other coin other than doge then it may suffer massive decline in this coin. I think he won't do it. Adding Doge Coin to X will give a big boom and gain a lot of exposure, but if any other coin is put in there, I think it won't prosper as much as Doge will do. But it is true that stable-coin is the most suitable in managing his business properly.

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2024, 08:44:24 PM »

This is an Ad. Advertised sites are not endorsement by our Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise Here Ads bidding Bidding Open

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Bitcoin Mixer| Since 2019
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2024, 10:38:18 PM »
I believe that if X integrate cryptocurrency payments, it could have a significant impact on the cryptocurrency market. It would be the first major app to do so, and it could lead to a surge in adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Besides DOGE, some people predict that some X-- token could be chosen like XRP, XLM, XDC, XYO but I think of XBT, another Bitcoin tiker[2].

So DOGE and XBT are the 2 crypto that I think of first in case Elon Musk wants to integrate crypto. Recently Elon Musk doesn't want to talk about crypto too much[3], so I'm quite worried.

Do you think X will integrate crypto? Which token will be the first choice for X?

Well, even if Musk integrates some crypto into the X app, it will likely only create some FUZZ or lead to a price surge for a short period of time. With what Musk said about making X one of the best payment gateways to even be better than PayPal, it doesn't seem that he will only integrate one coin into X; it's definitely going to be inclusive of different cryptos so that everyone can really find it favorable to send their favorite crypto. IMO, Elon Musk will definitely add Bitcoin before other altcoins.

Offline Peter90

• Activity: 757
  • Last Active: April 26, 2024, 04:56:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 19
    Quick Poster 10 Poll Votes 500 Posts
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2024, 11:34:43 AM »
We can easily guess that Elon Musk will set Doge Coin at his X site.

Countries Where Dogecoin Is Banned

China
Turkey
Bangladesh

Countries With Partial Bans or Restrictions

Russia
India
Indonesia

https://btcpeers.com/legality-of-dogecoin-countries-where-it-is-banned-or-restricted/

So, the management of one of the biggest corporations in the world... is going to cut off 70% or the world population from their payment system... and taking the risk of getting banned from 80% of the face of the earth...  because their CEO likes a cryptocurrency

I accept bets!  :D

Offline TopT3ns

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1405
  • Last Active: Today at 10:52:48 AM
    • View Profile

Topic Starter 1000 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2024, 03:40:02 PM »
~
So, the management of one of the biggest corporations in the world... is going to cut off 70% or the world population from their payment system... and taking the risk of getting banned from 80% of the face of the earth...  because their CEO likes a cryptocurrency

I accept bets!  :D
I think several large countries such as Russia and China are countries that really like technological developments, while Elon's cryptocurrency is one of the digital currency developments that should get full support. Unfortunately Elon Musk does not provide full access to buy the coins he owns, Elon should open access to buy Dogecoin so that demand increases and provides an increase in the price of Dogecoin.

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2024, 10:17:02 AM »
and people are saying about coins starting with X because of his obsession with word X. but I don't think there is any reality.

Me neither Jamal
I don't think one of the major corporations in the world is going to chose which means of payment to integrate in their system based on their CEO's obsession with words.

I think a company making strategically fundamental decisions like this one, a company making such decisions dependent on criteria like... obsessions with words... would never growth above the local level  :D

In my opinion Twitter(X) will not integrade Crypto payments.

Me neither
and this is why:

Countries In Which Bitcoin Is Banned:

1. Bangladesh has completely banned Bitcoin as well as any other cryptocurrency claiming that it is unauthorized by Bangladesh banks keeping in mind the risks of money laundering.
2. Nepal’s central bank doesn’t recognize Bitcoin as a legal currency, hence, banning it completely.
3. Algeria had banned all cryptocurrencies saying that they have nothing physical to back them up with.
4. Bolivia has banned cryptocurrencies citing their unregulated nature.
5. Ghana has made cryptocurrencies illegal.
6. The Dominican Republic has banned cryptocurrencies on grounds of it not being legal tender.
7. Qatar doesn’t have support from the government as well as citing the possibility of financial crimes, it doesn’t allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
8. The Republic of Macedonia doesn’t allow the use of cryptocurrencies.
9. Vanuatu-related Bitcoin news broke out claiming that it gives citizenship in exchange for Bitcoin, however, the authorities denied it. Cryptocurrency is illegal here as well.

Countries In Which Bitcoin Is Legally Restricted:

1. Saudi Arabia’s banks are banned to participate in cryptocurrency exchange.
2. Bahrain has restricted the use of cryptocurrencies by putting licenses in place.
3. China’s rules restrict the use of cryptocurrencies.
4. Hong Kong has put restrictions on exchanges as well as on ICOs ( Initial Coin Offerings).
5. Russia has legalized cryptocurrency but with certain restrictions. However, crypto cannot be used for doing payments.
6. Iran doesn’t allow its financial institutions to handle cryptocurrency.
7. Turkey doesn’t allow crypto as financial assets or payment tools.
8. Vietnam allows the possession and trade of crypto, although Bitcoin is still prohibited.
9. Kazakhstan has banned mining and exchange of cryptocurrency.

https://www.binance.com/en-NG/feed/post/104742

Is the management of a multinational corporation going to choose some crypto as the main means of payment of their network, and thus risking of getting their corporation banned from dozens of countries?

... and don't forget the whole block of the muslim countries. Many muslim scholars still consider cryptocurrencies as Shariah non-compliant

In my opinion Twitter(X) will not integrade Crypto payments. but if they do that then they would launch their own cryptocurrency. I don't think Elon musk going to use a Coin built by another company for his services. he is a businessman and he know he can make a lot of money launching his own coin.

100% Jamal!
I haven't think about that. I completely agree!

And specifically, which kind of cryptocurrency?
This is my theory: given that the best means of payment are stablecoins... just as Facebook tried with Libra... just as Paypal has Paypal USD... X will choose a stablecoin as their means of payment.

Ladies and Gentlemen... Stablecoin X  :D

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2024, 01:10:56 PM »
I forgot stablecoin, thank you for reminding me. Stablecoins are also an interesting option as PayPal also has their own stablecoins and X can consider integrating USDT or USDC. I have replaced GROK with Stablecoin in the pool, hope we will have more interesting opinions on this issue.

Adding the option Stablecoins in the poll was a good idea... until you replaced GROK with USD-only pegged Stablecoins!
I casted my vote into Stablecoins (btw still the only one) ... but with a troubled heart  :D

I think Musk is smart enough to not link X to the $

1) Political issue: In many countries USA and $ are... not seen exceedingly well  :D
I’m not talking only about the countries where $ pegged stablecoins are strictly prohibited (currently for ex. USDT is banned in Cuba; North Korea; Iran; Pakistan; Singapore; Syria; the Government of Venezuela; and Crimea).
I’m talking also about countries where $ pegged coins are just tolerated i.e. a situation that could deteriorate very quickly. A giant risk!.

Integrating a $ pegged currency within X could hinder the expansion of X in all countries where either authorities or the people (or both) don’t like the $ or the USA (or both).

2) Currency issue: The world is losing confidence in the $

- The world is in full de-dollarisation mode.
The petro-dollar system basically dead.
Countries are increasingly abandoning the $ as a trade settlement currency and trading with each other in their own currencies.

- The $ is non-stop losing purchasing power

The only reason why it's not clear is because the other fiat currencies are losing more - among losers it's not easy to see who is losing more and who less  :D
In order to see how weak the $ is faring, how much purchasing power it's losing, compare $ with some hard currency.

- The $ is losing its status of world reserve currency.
The problem is the potential replacements are not in a better shape than the $.
So Central Banks are accumulating gold.

X’ management is very well aware of all of this.
Will they make the payment system of a multinational corporation projected into the future dependent on a dying, worldwide increasingly despised currency?

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2024, 07:18:03 PM »

I think Musk is smart enough to not link X to the $
1) Political issue: In many countries USA and $ are... not seen exceedingly well  :D
I’m not talking only about the countries where $ pegged stablecoins are strictly prohibited (currently for ex. USDT is banned in Cuba; North Korea; Iran; Pakistan; Singapore; Syria; the Government of Venezuela; and Crimea).
I’m talking also about countries where $ pegged coins are just tolerated i.e. a situation that could deteriorate very quickly. A giant risk!.

Integrating a $ pegged currency within X could hinder the expansion of X in all countries where either authorities or the people (or both) don’t like the $ or the USA (or both).
Currently we do not have any information about X-payment wanting to operate on a global scale like PayPal, maybe X is for U.S. users. We only know that X was granted money transmitter licenses in the U.S. states[1], so any issues with the legality of BTC, DOGE and USD-pegged stablecoins are not really important to X and Elon Musk in the U.S. Even DOGE has been used in Elon Musk's ecosystem:

"Reports in 2022 also suggested that Musk’s tunnel construction firm, The Boring Company, had begun allowing customers to pay for rides on its Las Vegas transit system using Dogecoin[2]."

Therefore, I think we can temporarily rest assured and wait for the latest announcements from Elon Musk and X about accepting crypto.

[1] X is now licensed for payment processing in a dozen US states
[2] Elon Musk says X will launch payment services by mid-2024
█████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Altcoins Talks - Cryptocurrency Forum

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2024, 07:18:03 PM »

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2024, 05:38:26 PM »
Currently we do not have any information about X-payment wanting to operate on a global scale like PayPal, maybe X is for U.S. users.

Hi Spasybo
do you really think possible that international corporations like Facebook, Paypal, X/Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube ... could integrate a payment system to be used only for the users... of one - or a few - country?
Maybe the fact that X didn't announce that they want their payment system to be used globally, is because it's so obvious that they don't need to announce it explicitly.

4 months ago

Can you imagine an international corporation integrating a payment system in their platform only for 20% of their customers?
Leaving out of their payment system 80% of their customers?
Beside the missing revenue, this would represent a structural, catastrophic competitive disadvantage vs. other platforms offering payment systems globally suitable.
At those levels a manager just proposing such an idea would be fired.
Imo

So, again
Which currency is accepted in all countries, all over the world?
No political issues? No religious issues?

Many don't know it but Musk is not a stranger to precious metals.
It's not only the rumour that they were going to buy a silver mining company in order to secure the silver supply for their products.

It was also Musk himself being the follower - active follower - of an X account dedicated to physical silver investment and very critical of the current fiat centric monetary system!

Offline MrSpasybo

• Jedi
  • Activity: 15805
  • Premium Bitcoin Mixer
  • Referrals: 106
  • Last Active: Today at 02:27:24 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 33
    100 Poll Votes 15000 Posts Sixth year Anniversary
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2024, 06:27:17 PM »
Hi Spasybo
do you really think possible that international corporations like Facebook, Paypal, X/Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube ... could integrate a payment system to be used only for the users... of one - or a few - country?
Maybe the fact that X didn't announce that they want their payment system to be used globally, is because it's so obvious that they don't need to announce it explicitly.
Up to now, I do not have any information about X-payment's goal of serving global users. For now we only know that X-payment wants to operate and serve users in many US states. I will wait for more information instead of guessing what ambitions Elon Musk has with X-payment.

I hope X-payment will make an announcement soon and we will know the exact information about their service 😁
██████████████████████████
MixTum.io
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
▀▄ Premium Bitcoin Mixer ▄▀
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
MIX FREE
Up to 1mBTC
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████
████████████▀▄█████████
██████████▀▌▄██████████
██████████▌███████████
█████████▀▄███▀████████
██████▀▄▄██████▀███████
█████▀▄█▀▄████████████
██████▀▄█▌▐████▐█████
█████▌▐█▀▌▐█████▐█████
██████████████▄██████
███████▄██████▄████████
████████████████████████

Online bhadz

• Activity: 1045
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:46 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Topic Starter 1000 Posts Karma
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2024, 09:04:45 PM »
If he is putting money where his mouth is, the easiest crypto to think of that he'll integrate with X is Dogecoin. He shills it at all times and sure that he holds a lot of it and made significant money from tweeting it. But this time, if he's going to be real with it then make it the first one to adopt it but it's not even a problem because if he's going to integrate crypto and payments on X then obviously, it's going to include BTC.

Offline Peter90

• View Profile

« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2024, 06:27:20 PM »
Let's set the record straight  :D

Online Primo1760

• Activity: 1122
  • Last Active: Today at 04:53:59 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 24
    10 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Poll Voter
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2024, 07:42:40 PM »
Do you think X will integrate crypto? Which token will be the first choice for X?
We once saw Dogecoin was MemeCoin. That Dogecoin got a fair bit better than MemeCoin in Elon musk effort and reached a high of 0.788$ which is Dogecoin's new high ATH all time. If Elon Musk integrates any coin into his X account, I think he will integrate Dogecoin into his X account. Because with this Dogecoin, it can be seen that he sometimes brings new news. So it is not clear what will happen next but if he wants to go ahead with any coin then I think he will go ahead with Dogecoin only.

Offline Dr.Bitcoin_Strange

• Activity: 1035
  • Referrals: 1
  • Last Active: Today at 03:17:57 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 17
    1000 Posts too active, 25 Posts in one day 500 Posts
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2024, 10:07:31 PM »
If he is putting money where his mouth is, the easiest crypto to think of that he'll integrate with X is Dogecoin. He shills it at all times and sure that he holds a lot of it and made significant money from tweeting it. But this time, if he's going to be real with it then make it the first one to adopt it but it's not even a problem because if he's going to integrate crypto and payments on X then obviously, it's going to include BTC.

Not only Dogecoin, not only Bitcoin, too, but definitely the two are going to be inclusive. If you recall back to what Elon Musk said last year about making Twitter the best payment gateway in the world, and then you can deduce from such a statement, he definitely might add not just two coins, but most coins, so that users can have as many choices of coins for their transaction. 

Offline Baofeng

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1701
  • Coinomize.biz
  • Last Active: Today at 12:52:15 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 14
    Poll Voter Quick Poster Karma Good
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2024, 09:34:56 AM »
We once saw Dogecoin was MemeCoin. That Dogecoin got a fair bit better than MemeCoin in Elon musk effort and reached a high of 0.788$ which is Dogecoin's new high ATH all time. If Elon Musk integrates any coin into his X account, I think he will integrate Dogecoin into his X account. Because with this Dogecoin, it can be seen that he sometimes brings new news. So it is not clear what will happen next but if he wants to go ahead with any coin then I think he will go ahead with Dogecoin only.

Yeah, that's the first for Doge or at least for Elon when he try to shill for it and it exploded reaching all time high. There are even reports that he is a bag holder of Doge that's why he influenced it with supposedly accepted by Tesla and now X (Twitter).

He needs a payment system that is quick so maybe it will fit the bill. Nevertheless, if there is only one crypto, then I will go with Bitcoin. As it has the consensus support of crypto enthusiast.

Online MUGNIA

• Legendary
  • Activity: 1428
  • Last Active: Today at 04:09:08 PM
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 23
    Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary 1000 Posts
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2024, 02:28:39 PM »
I think Elon will make a separate coin for x. It could be said that the new coin just doesn't know for sure that it will all come true, it's also very likely that he will use doge for x later
Elon is free to choose which crypto he wants, just his twitt can make crypto fall apart

ETH & ERC20 Tokens Donations: 0x2143F7146F0AadC0F9d85ea98F23273Da0e002Ab
BNB & BEP20 Tokens Donations: 0xcbDAB774B5659cB905d4db5487F9e2057b96147F
BTC Donations: bc1qjf99wr3dz9jn9fr43q28x0r50zeyxewcq8swng
BTC Tips for Moderators: 1Pz1S3d4Aiq7QE4m3MmuoUPEvKaAYbZRoG